Who are the experts? - Page 48 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Who are the experts?

In fact, my friend, your post is very necessary for beginners, I think that we should all be friends in this forum, and members who have great experience in this field, provide help and useful information, and share new topics, so that beginners can benefit from that

Hi friends hope u all are fine. The thing is most of us think that the expert is the one who have more experience . Although the experienced ones are senior but that does not mean they are experts.

My friend, the experts are the ones who create the topics of great interest, have a good reputation, their posts are many and uncomplicated, and with time we can all become experts.

From the name that they carry, which indicates that they have great and wide experiences in a specific field or several fields.
They are also the mentors who always publish information, advice and correct answers to the questions of beginners who learn and seek to gain experience.
In most cases, they are generous in that and are not stingy in providing a helping hand and assistance.

Experts in general have a strong personality and can be relied upon very much in their field of work
In this forum, the experts are the elderly and supervisors, and if anything is difficult for us, we can ask them and take their advice because they have a wide and comprehensive knowledge in this field.

We all here start as beginners and work hard to finally become experts. Getting to this stage is not easy, so becoming an expert means that you learn a lot and a lot about cryptocurrencies. I yearn to get to this level of experience.

• +1 1

Hello my friend
You mean the experts are senior members or something like that, right!
Maybe you are right, or maybe not, everyone is an expert, but in his own way and in his own field, so you should call him a senior member, not an expert, because there is a big difference. 

My personal opinion.

• +3 1

Experts have deep experience and knowledge that the novice can benefit from and use it in developing himself. I ask the experts to publish their topics and experience so that everyone can benefit and cooperate to improve the forum

Experts are once beginners. Experts are the members of the forum that has experience. Experts are also the people that we can learn from. This is the little thing that I can say about who experts are. 

Thank you, my friend, for this information. The most beautiful meaning for experts or adults is to help others work in the world of cryptocurrencies, guide them to the right path, motivate them, and correct the mistakes they make.

Experience is a great quality for a person, but I do not think that there are experts because the field of coding is a large and wide field and there is a lot of information and knowledge, and no one can know everything about coding, especially since it is constantly developing

I don,t think so that there are experts in the field of encryption because no man is not perfect .In this forum seniors are expert here.Actually,We can say experiencend members are pro here.In this forum,I don,t know anyone who is an expert.For me, everyone is a source of knowledge to learn.

Hello, everyone. 
I guess there are no full experts, because in the currency world there are always new updates. 
But the expert is 
He is the one who gives you the right thing when you make a mistake and he is there to help you in time of need he gives a full explanation of the publication he created

Experts are good people who working hard in a specific activity and become master in it. They are very patience and they experience many fails in their life, But they don't give up and go a head. You can not stop them from where they are going. They have a solid mind and very kindly.

Hello dear .. Good days all.
For me, I consider the experts to be the people who guide us on the right path and give us advice on what we need to know.
In addition, the experts clarify some important ideas for us and answer the questions that we have.
Experts also fill in the gaps in our information about cryptocurrencies.

For me, a good expert is someone who is willing to help even if that doesn't benefit him/her. He thinks beyond benefits. I have spotted many amazing members on this forum who aren't even given the ranks of "expert" yet but they're doing an amazing job in guiding the beginners here. We need more of such humble and knowledgeable members on this forum. 

Thank you for telling us about the experts. I want to tell you that I think that the experts are the senior members of the forum. They have all the knowledge about this forum. They are the old member of the forum and know all about the forum. Expert members can help the beginners in this forum.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you
Experts are the most important and know when something is difficult for us, we turn to them and also when we are confused or need advice and guidance, we ask them and learn from their previous experiences and experiences.
They are really nice and give their best so that beginners benefit and gain experience

• +1 1

Yes you were right here that the expert has these qualities the expert people in their work they study there work very properly and give knowledge to other in a good example way He knows anything about it and Also help the other. 

On 4/22/2020 at 2:50 PM, Babubu609 said:

It seems very bad to know that many of us don't know who the experts well I mean the newbies that are within the forum. This forced me to bring this topic in to existence to teach and inculcate the to who it May concern on who the experts are.  This are some of the qaulities  that will help you identify an expert.

- An good expert is person that is correct when ever you are going the wrong way.

- He is person who is already there for to help you when you need.

- A good experts makes a good quality and meaningful posts and he give full explanation on post he created.

This are few qualities you can also share some more qaulities to help our new members.

The point is if we are beginners, don't be afraid to make as many topics or comments as possible. But we also have to pay attention to some of the comments given by people on the topics we make, we must be able to choose which comments are good or which are bad comments. If there is anything good, take the knowledge and run it. For me if a beginner but a topic or a good made comment I will still respect it.

I have some of answers in this topic first thing experience person can only a expert by every topic reason and following rules and they have veey good reputation by every member I think this very biggest thing by experts persons and they spread beautiful knowledge by every member.

Keep it up.

yes according to me too a good person or a  expert who is having qualities like explaining the topic in a proper manner and havimg some great akills of trading so that everyone can get profit form that person.and any person can only become expert with his experience.

• +4 1

Yes you are right I am fully agree with you also I think everyone can make themselves more knowledgeable person if they have given themselves time then definitely they're going to learn more things because by learning only people are making themselves more experts and specific thing and we should also try our best to learn the things so that every sequence will be easy to handle.There are a few people only that can be considered expert on bitcoin.

They have many information and knowledge regarding digital currencies and profit in Krypototolk and have a lot of seniority in the crypto community and this of course what they can create their own larger and higher freedom of opinion and higher.

An expert person is someone who was once in our place, but he was tired, worked, studied and researched, and obtained the fruit of his labor.
Through his research and gathering of information, he managed to become an expert in what he was doing.
An expert is this person that we turn to when we get into a problem, and we are sure that we will get the desired help.