Who are the experts? - Page 52 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Who are the experts?

I think that the experts are the members who have been here since the beginning of the forum and who have a greater amount of information than others that entitle them to be experts in the field of digital currencies.

My friend, according to my opinion, not all people are experts on this thing, now the expert is the one who has learned the method of knowledge and a lot of information about these areas and about cryptocurrencies.

Expert is a person that: Make meaningful contribution in the forum, abide by the rules of the forum, create many meaningful topics in the forum etc. You need to work hard to become an expert in the forum.

I donot think that there are expert in the field of encryptoin Because thinking that if someone is expert their way of learning and attitude towards work changes. We can say experienced members are pro here.

Certainly you cannot identify the expert member by the number of his posts only because the number of posts indicates that the member has been working in the forum for a long time, but it is not necessary to be an expert in the field of digital currencies . In my opinion, the expert is the one who provides good advice and advice and provides appropriate solutions to the problems facing us and it is difficult for us to solve them .

Members who help others.  Edit new members, they are expert members.  By learning from this forum, a member has been in the forum for a long time, but you don't have to be an expert in the cryptocurrency field.  In my opinion, an expert is the one who provides good advice and advice and provides appropriate solutions to the problems that face us and which are difficult for us to solve.

I have something that you don't know, and you know something that I don't know", therefore someone knows more than another, you always learn something new from the student  and from the teacher.

•  

greetings in my opinion I think  know about how this forum work and how we can earn home cryptocurrency without losing anything so if remember are in this forum our expert are they have a duty to guide newcomer like myself to understand what cryptocurrency is and how it is work

In addition to your words, experts are people who have come a very long way, people who have suffered and learned in crossing this path and have faced many obstacles and treaded patiently, we all have to be like the experts Do not give up.

• +3 1

Through work and continuing to try and experiment, we can increase our experience quickly, as we can take advantage of the mistakes that occur with us and determine our plans and strategies for success at work and obtaining guaranteed profits.

Dear friend, the field of cryptography is a big field, so serious work must be done to obtain the expertise required to help and to give the expertise to others 

Experts are those who have more knowledge and experience about this forum. They know each and everything about relevant field. They know how to move forward and how to earn in an efficient way.

I'll use the term expert for someone who is very knowledgeable and experienced in a particular field and always have something to contribute or say when being asked to do so partaining that field.

I do not think that there are experts in the field of encryption because this field is large and there is a lot of information that we should know and no one can know everything about encryption as it is a big sea

You are right, my friend, I agree with you about this, experience is a great thing that a person possesses, but you cannot easily possess it, but you have to study, learn and research constantly to increase your knowledge and experience and you will definitely need more experience and to enhance your knowledge about the world of coding you should read articles and collect Correct information from reliable sources and references and when making a mistake, resort to people who are older because they have extensive experience

In my opinion, every person can become an expert through his will, research and pursuit of his goal. Thank you, my friend, for increasing the stock of information we have about the experts of this forum

Thanks for making this topic.thank you so much for giving us this knowledge.i al also newbie so I want to know about who are experts.reading your topic clear my all confusion.

Expertness is a major and remarkable quality of human actually no one is totally expert because no man is not perfect.in this froum seniors are expert here. Actually it's a great forum where we can share our information each other

It is very important for our knowledge of experts to provide support and assistance to everyone, and I have encountered here more than one expert person who helps with his useful answers, and they in turn did not get their knowledge and experience easily and this is something that must be appreciated.

Yes, that's right .... They are amazing and give all they can of help to anyone here
I wish them all the best and health

Yes dear your right I always respect the experts because they have lot of knowledge and experience about this field. We always try to gain knowledge from them not to underestimate them. Dear according to me experts are those who spend more time on this forum and always post good content.

Well, my friend, experience is the basis of life and it is the basis of everything in this great world, and there is no ideal person in the experience, but there are elderly people here, they have a lot of experience, and what you want, ask them because they are the owners of experience

صديقي الموقر ، كل منا هنا خبير بطريقته الخاصة ، أما بالنسبة للأشخاص الجدد ، بما في ذلك القديم ، فإن التجربة لا تعتمد على المبلغ بل على مستوى ما يمكنك تحقيقه ، ربما مع شخص يعمل مع خبرة ومهارة أكثر من شخص ليس لديه ما يكفي من المهارة لإنجازه ، لذلك لدينا هنا لمساعدة بعضنا البعض والجميع يتعلم من الآخر في هذه المنصة الرائعة

• +3 1

well However, we must not forget that we must abandon everything in order to think critically.
And if we do not walk behind the words of the people and the experts, yes, we must accept the words of the experts, but we must not follow anything they request 100%. We must consider our options.

Experts are people who possess knowledge in a specific field, and the experts in this platform are people who possess knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies, trading and profit from shares.  These provide help to us through their valuable topics and by guiding us to what is right. I think they are like a school professor, and we are beginners, and we are like students. This is my personal opinion. I hope you like it.