Do we have to believe in predictions? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Do we have to believe in predictions?

Its not about believe but  sometime prediction become true if you do proper research on the matter.. Mostly the Daily trader do correct price prediction that is actually amazing... So if you want to be a good man who can easily predicted any price of any currency then you need to know lot of thing about crypto world. Best of luck all                

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Predictions is not always accurate  I don't believe in all predictions because some predictions tends to be no avail month back we heard different predictions about bitcoin but none of them came true.

i don't believe in predictions but i take them in mind and give a small percentage that it is true and keep going this way, anyway these predictions about bitcoin mostly said by experienced who know too much in the field so you can consider them as information more than a prediction

• +3 1

We can believe on prediction but dont depend on it at all. We all know that the price of btc varies everytime. So the prediction never been accurate when it comes on crypto. 

i agree with you about the halving prediction, but about the trading prediction is different because in trading there are many analysis doing before belief of any prediction

Believing is predictions is not too good because with that one can loss huge or miss out on a big opportunity of earning big profit to there wallets and instead of that I will suggest you focus and make the right decision for yourself because I believe the only person I can trust in this life is myself.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/22/2020 at 1:05 PM, teminalibug said:

Predictions are based on analysis could be technical analysis, fundamental analysis or both, so of course we can believe in them, but then we must find out for ourselves, of the possibly of those predictions to come true are there.

Crypto currency not gambling where we predict prices and earn profit, you're right  crypto currency prediction behind our so much research analysis involved, i don't think our every prediction success because majority of predictions fails, every thing depends on market conditions.

1 hour ago, SBA said:

Prediction is always about telling a number of limited values or price go down or high. Prediction is a result of analysis that market values will increase ar down.  

The predictions are the calculation of all future outcomes of something you are expecting to receive like the market change in price or by reading of the chart to know either it goes bullish or bearished trend.

Sometimes we just have to believe in it  so we need to keep on trying on it it works perfectly to what is the right idea at all there is a lot of good things that we can follow when you look at prediction and in this we are able to know our entry and exit points in any investment for there is no other way we can do and tell so

• +1 1

On 4/22/2020 at 3:23 PM, Babubu609 said:

What is going right is just the predictions made by many people against the Bitcoin chat and halving this year, I don't usually believe in predictions because I followed many predictions from some experts but their predictions didn't correspond as they predict and only some little was right. I conclude that following predictions was risky sometimes if care doesn't taking we may use predictions and lose your money.

What did you come up about this topic do we still believe predictions?

It depends on you if you are going to believe on any predictions because there is a big chance that the prediction will be failed and if you manage to believe on it and it suddenly fail, you are going to have a problem.

5 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

The predictions are the calculation of all future outcomes of something you are expecting to receive like the market change in price or by reading of the chart to know either it goes bullish or bearished trend.

Despite that I know you also don't believe in prediction because it can actually lead someone to great lose of funds and sometimes lead someone to miss out on good chance of earning more to your wallet.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

22 minutes ago, Projectcrypto said:

Despite that I know you also don't believe in prediction because it can actually lead someone to great lose of funds and sometimes lead someone to miss out on good chance of earning more to your wallet.

Actually I don't advice us to depend on predictions I prefer us to spend time to make good research and study  the chart so that we make the predictions ourselves.

I think if anyone sticks around in the crypto world for long enough they will notice that there is nothing set in stone in here, and no predictions will work because if that works then XRP should be at 500$ now as so many people predicted it to be.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

It is always risky to invest in any cryptocurrency weather you got any prediction or not, but it is always wise to cross check any prediction with ither prediction provider. 

• +1 1

For my opinion, prediction is good for the peoples but it is not true all the time. Sometimes ut is just thinking.. Like prediction of bitcoin is truley work but sometimes it is false.... 

On 8/6/2020 at 12:25 AM, Basicity said:

I think its more good to believe in your own prediction, but even to be believing your prediction, you must be sure with your prediction because you do the analysis of the market.

Well for me, i didn't seeing myself as a good predictor, I'm preferring to used or follow the other predictions which is made by the experts because they're know more how will be the movement of the coins in this coming months or weeks.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

IMO, no! Predictions are only predictions. No one knows the future. Anything can happen anytime.

3 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well for me, i didn't seeing myself as a good predictor, I'm preferring to used or follow the other predictions which is made by the experts because they're know more how will be the movement of the coins in this coming months or weeks.

But if I  you may take my advice in to Account is good you try also to learn from the expert even though you are following there predictions try also to be an expert.

15 hours ago, duncun007 said:

I think if anyone sticks around in the crypto world for long enough they will notice that there is nothing set in stone in here, and no predictions will work because if that works then XRP should be at 500$ now as so many people predicted it to be.

A lot of predictions doesn't really work but there are some predictions that is also working just like the prediction of Satoshi nakamoto that the crypto currency will be a success and will prove the world that it can help all the countries that will accept it. But I don't say that you have to believe on predictions.

• +2 1

19 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Actually I don't advice us to depend on predictions I prefer us to spend time to make good research and study  the chart so that we make the predictions ourselves.

Studying the chart yourself is the best option because that is when you will actually know the best time for you to sell at your convenient prize in the market for better profit.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

Of course prediction may come true or not, no one can predict the movement of bitcoin exactly. Use only prediction of experts as guide in your work like in trading or in holding but don't put all your trust from them, you are one to be Decide what's good for your bitcoin.

6 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Studying the chart yourself is the best option because that is when you will actually know the best time for you to sell at your convenient prize in the market for better profit.

The Bitcoin trend is not easy to be understood you need to get enough knowledge before you can predicts the chart but if you understand it is very simple.

2 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

The Bitcoin trend is not easy to be understood you need to get enough knowledge before you can predicts the chart but if you understand it is very simple.

And that is why I like this forum because it offers one opportunity to learn and ask questions when you are not clear with certain explanation.

2 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

And that is why I like this forum because it offers one opportunity to learn and ask questions when you are not clear with certain explanation.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

1 minute ago, Projectcrypto said:

That Is true try to continue working well as you create good post you will keep earning your payment the forum need qaulity post and good users.