Do we have to believe in predictions? - Page 9 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

Do we have to believe in predictions?

14 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

That Is true try to continue working well as you create good post you will keep earning your payment the forum need qaulity post and good users.

Yes mate i am currently working to make sure I improve myself in both aspect of making good quality posts and creating helpful topics that will be beneficial to the forum and the members in the forum.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

4 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

Yes mate i am currently working to make sure I improve myself in both aspect of making good quality posts and creating helpful topics that will be beneficial to the forum and the members in the forum.

Yes this starts gradually you will also keep learning as you read others posts this gives you more knowledge with out making a deep research you grab something from their posts.

In cryptocurrency No trading or investment that we can not predict , many traders have gained from predictions because they were able to just predict after analysing the market. I believe in predictions from myself not from others. 

On 8/22/2020 at 7:40 PM, Tine0313 said:

Of course prediction may come true or not, no one can predict the movement of bitcoin exactly.

Well, having a predictions is hard to make, you need to have a sufficient knowledge about to the movement in crypto markets and i will prefer to make as a based the predictions which is made by the experts because there's a high tendency that it will be accurate on the crypto market.

• +3 1

15 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Yes this starts gradually you will also keep learning as you read others posts this gives you more knowledge with out making a deep research you grab something from their posts.

That is actually true mate, the more you read the more you see something to add to your previous knowledge about a specific field and same thing apply to this forum when you read other people one will easily get use to the system.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

4 hours ago, Mcd0d0 said:

Well, having a predictions is hard to make, you need to have a sufficient knowledge about to the movement in crypto markets and i will prefer to make as a based the predictions which is made by the experts because there's a high tendency that it will be accurate on the crypto market.

That's right, even experts are having a hard time to share their predictions about movement of bitcoin but their predictions of expert are good to be a basis in when you are in trading or your coin you hodl.

• +1 1

On 8/22/2020 at 4:06 PM, Suparna said:

Analysis is made through technical analysis can be fundamental analysis or both so of course we can believe in them but then we have to find out for ourselves what are the chances of those predictions getting stronger

Prediction with analysis is considered as a calculation and it has a stronger chance to happen so we should really analyze every single info before believing on a predictions.

• +2 1

when it comes to prediction my calls onto this only 5-50 percent would be correct sometimes it would be the way opposite or sometimes its way wrong.

50 minutes ago, CryptoDemon said:

Prediction with analysis is considered as a calculation and it has a stronger chance to happen so we should really analyze every single info before believing on a predictions.

Yes we need to investigate very well on any predictions to avoid any certain mistakes on depending on fake calculation on predictions.

On 4/23/2020 at 2:32 PM, Cammer said:

I only believe in my own predictions based on my own analysis. But still, anything could happen in the future and the predictions remain just opinions. 

Absolutely yes, expectations and recommendations, especially on Telegram have a certain percentage of success but also a certain percentage of failure, but it remains better to rely on your own expectations.

• Useful or interesting 1

2 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Absolutely yes, expectations and recommendations, especially on Telegram have a certain percentage of success but also a certain percentage of failure, but it remains better to rely on your own expectations.

As I am an expert in trading, I barely participate in Telegram groups that post predictions of prices. Bitcoin is a huge example is it has gone up to 12K $ recently. 

Yes I believed in predictions because I believed it is done by experts or those that have sufficient knowledge about the market of crypto currency and in their predictions I have the believed or tendency that it will be accurate.

BetFury                                                    

On 5/4/2020 at 11:31 AM, Irish said:

Yes sometimes , but I do more believe in my own analysis, for me not to regret and blame someone.

No one can achieve success without hard work. We must believe in predictions because we have to wait a long time for long-term work. In that case, it is possible to be successful if you have faith.

Yes but there are types of predictions. Those which are based upon real world observations are going in true directions as bitcoin is surging  up each day. But those which were only perception  are going wrong. 

• +4 1

No, we dont need to believe in any prediction because no one can say the accurate prediction of bitcoin value. Only person who have the power to know what will happen in the future can do the good prediction but unfortunately we dont have that person. 

No, we dont need to believe in any prediction because no one can say the accurate prediction of bitcoin value. Only person who have the power to know what will happen in the future can do the good prediction but unfortunately we dont have that person. 

Actually analysis is the prediction and technical analysis is the only way to earn more profit. Yes, I believe in predictions but it should be more practical like using the trendline and other different tools. But I do believe in predictions.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

On 8/30/2020 at 7:05 PM, iloveyobit said:

Believing on predictions is not recommended because if it fails and ruined your expectations, it will really make you disappointed and might be the reason for you to quit crypto currency.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Predictions is the main thing in the crypto market becasue through the predictions we can easily trade in the market and earn good money easily becasue so many peoples will know that the market analysing is the best way to make money easily in the crypto market and we can easily withdraw our money.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

If you learn about trading yourself, you do and have your own way to analyze, there is nothing bad to believe in yourself. The best signal you can trust is your own signal. But predictions/signals from another person should be neglected, especially if the person is requesting for money. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

11 hours ago, CryptoDemon said:

Believing on predictions is not recommended because if it fails and ruined your expectations, it will really make you disappointed and might be the reason for you to quit crypto currency.

Of course, you are not obliged to believe it and even work with it because in the end it is your own money, but there are some of it that are successful through my experience and my observations.

• +1 2

You are correct. I remember that with the corona pandemic everyone was talking about doom and that crypto is dead after that drop of prices but the people that know better they bought the dip and profited. There are people that try to manipulate our opinion and make us sell but this is mostly happening on the bottom before the reversal.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

6 hours ago, khan22 said:

Predictions is the main thing in the crypto market becasue through the predictions we can easily trade in the market and earn good money easily becasue so many peoples will know that the market analysing is the best way to make money easily in the crypto market and we can easily withdraw our money.

Predictions is not too accurate so we cannot easily trust on it because it might give us a disappointment if it fails. It is better if we calculate the movements because it is more accurate than predictions.

• +1 1

Well I had my own predictions that bitcoin will be in around 15k to 20k, after halving, its around 12k. It was not perfect predictions, but its not way of the mark as well. Predictions are necessary, if there was no predictions that bitcoin will touch 100k in some years, most would leave bitcoins today itself. 

• +1 1

11 hours ago, percare said:

You are correct. I remember that with the corona pandemic everyone was talking about doom and that crypto is dead after that drop of prices but the people that know better they bought the dip and profited. There are people that try to manipulate our opinion and make us sell but this is mostly happening on the bottom before the reversal.

It was like that and I had to remove many people from my chats that were telling us to sell right where the bottom was. It was looking as orchestrated fud by some twitter and youtube influencers. There were many that burned their followers. You listen this from two or three of them and they make you have doubts.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Its very tough to predict but if you analyze the market in a good way then the predictions might be good for you. But few people are depend on the others predictions thats a bad things. Analyze the market that will make your predictions more and more perfect. 

• +2 2
  • +4 1