How taken in lockdown. - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syed Al Mamun

How taken in lockdown.

In the lockdown I am likewise using my chance to find out increasingly more about digital currency. I am additionally looking through more stages about how to acquire cryptographic forms of money and more tips for exchanging. Likewise figuring out how to be protected from trick tasks and make our assets safe.

• +2 1

Learning about crypto world and cryptotalk is the essential element of today world. While in case of lockdown it is more necessory to learn this platform properly and to guide also our family members and friends. So this way others will also get some benefit from it.

• +1 1

The lockdown is not only the way to learn about the cryptotalk but it also a best time to learn any good skill that you can use to make money online for your bright future online.

During the lock down where there's nothing to do to earn money, I also use the lock down period to learn how to trade and earn cryptocurrency to support myself financial. 

• +2 1

In lockdown period, I was taking all the advantages and trying to gain more knowledge on cryptocurrencies and cryptotalk. Due to this pandemic situation i came to know about this forum and started to gain knowledge from the experts.  

On 4/24/2020 at 12:25 AM, malik6314193 said:

Spending time about 3 to 4 hours on this forum are enough to learn all about crypto world. Now the world is in lock down and it is great opportunity to learn all about crypto world. 

It would be a great time to spend learning about what is crypto currency and how they work during the lockdown in our countries. It does seems sketchy at first but realized later that it is legit so now take advantage of this situation and waste no time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/23/2020 at 10:33 PM, Cammer said:

Brother I would strongly suggest you learn another work online like affiliate marketing. I have bought a course about affiliate marketing and I am investing all my free time in learning every bit of this course.

Its not matter bro which country you lives  because majority of countries are lock  down, including my country also now in this time we stay in our house, so most of time spent in this forum to learn about trading and so many things I learn in this forum, and searching another ways to earn bitcoins.

Friend, this is a great idea, and if you want to develop and learn new things, we will be happy for you! Of course, sometimes the rules of the state set limits, but do not forget that there are various ways to circumvent this system, and of course, if you want to achieve more results, do not be afraid, move forward! Good luck bro!

Since you are organized here, I don’t think you now have free time at this time of lockdown due to Coronavirus, you can learn useful things in this forum and it is a good opportunity to use time and make money as well.

I wish i would have used that time in studying.  I joined crypto when the lockdown happened. I didn't know what to do in crypto. I was just searching for airdrops. For that i wasted my time. I regeret that why haven't i found this forum earlier. The pandemic is still ongoing. So i am gonna use this time in this forum studying about cryptocurrency.

The lockdown is a time when each person not only can understand the cryptocurrency but also can learn what ever he want to but he was unable to get or arrange time to do so so this is the time when he can do that.

I think the lockdown attracted many peoples to the cryptocurrency. And who are lucky they have encountered with this best forum Cryptotalk, where they will collect income and valuable knowledge. People are not feel good during the lockdown, so they can forget the bad situation using the Internet to know more new things like cryptocurrency.

• +2 2

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

It is always good to be looking to learn more about cryptocurrencies and the benefits and harms that exist in this market. It's cool for you to understand and gain experience so you don't fall for scams and not have big losses. All time spent studying will be rewarded. Therefore, always try to know more and more, so that you have experience and ease when working with cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

This forum for many was one of the best options to take as a result of the blockade and that affirms the saying that times of crisis are times of opportunity. In particular, I lost my part-time job due to the measures taken by the company where I worked due to the pandemic and after a few months my friends told me about Cryptotalk and here today I am celebrating a month of having entered the forum and today day I take it as my part-time job for me, which allows me to fulfill my student obligations, makes me a member with general knowledge in the world of cryptocurrencies and generates some money that I can invest or use for some of my expenses. There is no harm that friends do not come for good. Thanks to the blockade, I'm in Cryptotalk today and I really love that.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Yes, this is a very good opportunity during the Corona epidemic for everyone who wants to learn more about cryptocurrencies, Crypto Talk is an excellent site to learn about cryptocurrencies and profit at the same time, during the epidemic you need to distance from people as well as you need money, so it would be great to work And learn here.

So sad this pardemic has really fault the world Large, many countries across has been affected by the firus,thank Goodness cryptotalk is still available and making opportunity to people despite being indoors but work is being done and getting paid.

I also took the time to study and learn more about cryptocurrencies and what the market is like, and when I should and when I shouldn't act. Even studying I see that we always have more to learn, and that we will always discover new things, so learning is something routine, which should always be done for our benefit

I seized the opportunity with a quick start .. I showed this site and immediately started working here and getting to know people
You have to start from now and do not delay
Good luck my friend .. Do not forget to read the basics of the forum so as not to be banned.

• +1 1

To be honest, my last lockdown was fully waste. But when government decided on a second lockdown i prepared myself to learn something from crypto and this decision is good for me because iam not only learning but aslo earning from this. 

Edited by Aimen Khan

That's very good of you,make use of the look now that you've been kept indoor and learn beat by beat all aspects of crypto in order to have a reservoir of knowledge and be successful.

On 12/7/2020 at 2:53 PM, Sufyan Salihu said:

I believe I also searched for things I could do online during the covid 19 pandemic lockdown but unfortunately, I couldn't find out about any legit crypto forum or site to learn. During the lockdown, I engaged in bringing about the awareness of covid 19 through my various social media pages.

Actually i was here in the pandemic because I know about this forum and honestly this forum really help me in different ways so that's why I really respect the forum because it makes my day and that is the way to bright future keep working here and enjoy the result..

The lock down is a total disaster on all countries not just Germany, most jobs stopped paying their employees... and the food prices went crazy ... not to mention medicine, you need a fortune to get a prescription from a pharmacy... this forum with the payment it provides is a life savior in this disaster. 

8 hours ago, cyptowhited said:

This lockdown has bring a lot of chances for everyone to seek for knowledge and many different ways and alternatives to earn. I can see the forum rising a huge number of members in the forum I guess is due to the the pandemic were everyone is locked home having nothing to do. @Cleaner

@cyptowhited..Lockdown has made it easier for many to gain knowledge.  Everyone has been able to acquire all the knowledge of the crypto world sitting at home.  This forum has many members who have learned a lot from the forum and are making money.  As a result, they are getting better income and unemployment is being eliminated.  This forum has brought a very good opportunity for the unemployed in this epidemic

On 4/21/2020 at 1:46 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

I am a citizen of Germany. Like mere all country the German government has also taken a decision about lockdown.  I think it's a chance to study about Crypttalk i mean currency. I have taken as a chance, now i want to know how you have taken it.

Their are huge number of people comes into crypto during pandemic period. The take their time to study crypto and understand the crypto from own efforts. This is new for them but they are picking up well. So this time we will sese good result at the end of year. Because now people are more aware from crypto and not following any rumors. 

The crypto adoption shown during pandemic was recorded many time higher then current.