How taken in lockdown. - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syed Al Mamun

How taken in lockdown.

The lock down has been a blessing in disguise for me personally,  because I head there period of staying home to work on my self and read alot,  which brought me to this great forum,  and I really liked it better than watching TV and sports  that  no much benefits. 

The situation in my country is also the same and is very depressing for me. I am a person who love to socialize and love travelling with Covid-19 threats and lockdown I was not able to go outside and spent almost a good 2 months in my home. With lockdown many small business were badly affected and majority of private sector employees lost their jobs because of the economic conditions. But now with Covid-19 vaccines hopefully everything will go back to normal and peopl

No, I know if you are referring to Token Talk or the CryptoTalk platform. But if there is one thing I can tell you about it, it is that the CryptoTalk forum has been a blessing to many in these difficult times of pandemic. The simple fact of learning about the cryptocurrency environment and getting paid. It is already a very good thing.

Wow excellent friend! I think you have made one of the best decisions, because the truth is that here you have a lot of information that is not found in any other site, it should be noted that we are in an environment of work and growth where we all contribute value together. Besides that the time you spend here publishing is monetized. So keep going my friend.

The truth is that we are surely in the best opportunity for growth, all this quarantine was an opportunity for those who saw it from that point of view, many people took advantage of Cryptotalk for their growth in the quarantine and today they are being profitable because they managed to capitalize on everything that has to do with cryptocurrencies.

Hi dear you are right that in lockdown you can learn about the cryptocurrency and its trading and price. Many people touch in these days with cryptotalk. I hope you understand it.

• +4 2

Nice to meet you .. You should seize the opportunity and search more about cryptocurrencies and ways to invest and trade them .. This forum offers you a more than wonderful opportunity, as you can search for anything you want and invest your time here, and you can also publish 20 posts per day and receive payment on them (after the 100 free posts of course) Good luck 

• +1 2

My dream was that I would make cryptocurrency income and build a car here but I didn't have much time or opportunity but the lockdown gave me a little. I gave the whole lockdown so I just gave cryptocurrency back in the house and made a good amount of income.  I will earn income and of course give time.

• +3 1

Due to Covid lock down is everywhere. So it is good opportunity to use cryptotalk to earn some money. It is great way of learning Crypto.I think this forum gives us knowledge about crypto and other different things.So we must try to gain more knowledge. 

Cryptotalk will help you find the answers you need but I advice you not to trust one source only but try to look for more about your questions and try to search the internet too. This forum is helping to give you a good knowledge about crypto but because it is a forum some people make mistakes and you can learn more from different sources not only one.

I to be honest I started my life change starting the pandemic and quarantine in March 2020, since that time I decided that the best thing we can do is to make a decision regarding our life to change it for the better, improve our habits and above all learn about financial education, have personal growth, self-education but most important of all is to apply everything you are learning.

Good question. You're right, this is the right time to learn more about crypto currencies. I spent most of time in this forum to learn about trading and so many things I learn in this forum, and searching another ways to earn bitcoins.We can gain knowledge about many things related to cryptocurrency. And we can gain so much money from trading as well as now I doing Cryptotalk to collect more sathosi for trading.

On 21/4/2020 at 5:46, Syed Al Mamun said:

Soy ciudadano de Alemania. Como en todos los países, el gobierno alemán también ha tomado una decisión sobre el cierre. Creo que es una oportunidad para estudiar sobre Crypttalk, me refiero a la moneda. Lo he tomado como una oportunidad, ahora quiero saber cómo lo ha tomado.

I think it is a local currency. Who wants to revolutionize and promote the good work of people, making this site the best of all.

Due to the pandemic many countries now in lockdown and alot of people are out of work so they started looking for ways to work online so it's the perfect opportunity for this platform to become more known and popular. I think everyone here should tell people about this platform and maybe helping them by doing this in paying rent. 

It is honorable to spend about 3 to 4 hours in this forum to learn language descriptions about the cryptomarket world. The current world is on the decline and there is a great opportunity to know everything about the cryptocurrency world.

• +1 1

Okay, that's perfect. This has been a blessing in disguise for me to relax and get away from the stress of school and part-time work while also doing more cryptocurrency, especially on cryptotalk. There should be no squandering of time.

yours thoughts are good  i can  assure you is that crtptotalk is the best plateform for you to learn everything about crypto currency just give it some time and you will see

Yes of course this is a good opportunity for everyone to know about the cryptotalk and cryptocyrrency because we can also work here in a free time and can get good knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency. We should share the useful and quality posts to increase the knowledge of other members 

• +2 1

I give my full time in cryptotalk because we are all ordered to stay at home. So even if i am inside the home i take action to make daily earnings and daily learning from cryptotalk.

In fact, my dear, I could not understand what you mean in this post, all I could understand is that your country has closed and banned because of the Corona virus and this matter has happened in many countries and Because of that, some people lost their jobs .

I think you want to go into the fields of encryption if you want that. This forum has many sections in which there is a lot of encryption-rich information. You should read it. It will enrich you with useful information for you.

• +2 1

There is lockdown in most of the countrie who are doing work on this platform this is the only first source for income who do not have any job but i lockdown it is really useful because it helped the people wth bitcoin .

Yes,the running of the bulls has its positive side, and that is that it gives us the ease and opportunity to learn, work in the forum, and other projects that each of the members of the cryptotalk community has, so it is good news to take advantage of  bad for something good.

lock down has been very hard for a lot of people but it also gave us the chance to learn new things and practice our hobbies that we do not always have time during our normal life 

Even though the lockdown was bad but it was an opportunity for people to take into learning new things they did not have time for. The governments of most countries compensated the citizens and gave them some payments as they were quarantine

On 3/28/2021 at 9:08 PM, Aj123 said:

All thanks to a forum CryptoTalk which gave all its members the opportunity to work in these bad conditions where all work is suspended and people are in their homes so we have to take advantage of this opportunity and work with the utmost effort in CryptoTalk. 

@Aj123 One of the positive aspects of the epidemic for the crypto market in general & CryptoTalk in particular is that people have more time to follow crypto news, people have a need to discuss more and find CryptoTalk.
We all know that the pandemic will impact and weaken the economy, and if we do not act and find new ways to make money, our lives will be threatened by inflation and unemployment. Crypto is a highly profitable market, and our mission is to learn and do it right to make a profit.