How taken in lockdown. - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Syed Al Mamun

How taken in lockdown.

no matter what happens to the financial system of the world and economy of the world none of the countries is willing to accept the Bitcoin as the payment system

I was spending my corona vacations uselessly untill i found out about this site and than started taking interest in this site and i now have basic information about cryptotalk too.

This has been an open door in mask for me to rest and be away from school and low maintenance work pressure and accomplish more digital currency particularly on cryptotalk. No time ought to be squandered

In the day's of Covid-19 mostly countries active knockdown due to the health of all citizens and if the knockdown not activated then hunger virus may be killed the number of citizens so for recovering to hunger mostly citizens start online earning and number of people first face fake platformes due to which their time has been wasting and if you are new at this platform and you also think that may be this platform is also fake so don't worry my dears this platform is very beneficial and amazing for earning at staying home. 

According to me 

If you have free time you should utilize your time in studing and learning new things

In lock down people have enough time to explore,study,learn and also you can earn so much 

If you work hard and you do the work with positive attitude and sincerity 

I am sure you will not be fail 

Study about Cryptocurency,Check out the Currency price changes and also study about Digital Wallets use to save your money

• Useful or interesting 1

This lockdown was a great chance for all of us who are bound to stay at our homes to develop ourselves in many areas. Some of us did so and spent this time improving their knowledge about the crypto world. I am happy that I am one of these kind of people. Now if the lockdown ever ends, I will still spend some of my time here and there in the crypto world to learn and increase my knowledge. Thanks to cryptotalk for providing us with this opportunity.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

On 4/21/2020 at 1:46 PM, Syed Al Mamun said:

I am a citizen of Germany. Like mere all country the German government has also taken a decision about lockdown.  I think it's a chance to study about Crypttalk i mean currency. I have taken as a chance, now i want to know how you have taken it.

In my understanding you are asking about the situation of lockdown how you get paid in cash ? I think so. The answer is that you payment is save don't worry . When lockdown will end you can exchange it.

on the other hand you can buy online things if you want.

Cryptotalk forum help for everyone that wants to work on this platform. This is a good opportunity for you to make a handsome money by working with learning process in this situation of coronavirus. You can not waste your time during this situation of COVIS-19 by working on this platform. Get knowledge with earning.

I think foreclosure has made it possible for many people to be ruined because they can earn from home and therefore workers can make any type of income even while at work. They will not be able to do this and it will allow us to learn more about encryption and the result will likely be a successful and very profitable entrepreneur for the future.

If i got you right you are saying about learning more in lockdown. Yes we are also having bad time on lockdown but we can utilize in online investment and earning to make best on it. And Cryptotalk is the best place where we can post and earn also so we must utilize it properly.

crypto currency is the best source to invest are trading and crypto currency price also drop,its a best time to invest and if we have an any doubt to know the currency then our forum.

On lockdown I am using my time to learn more about cryptocurrencies. Looking for more platforms on how to make cryptocurrency and more business tips. Also learning to stay safe from scandalous projects and secure our funds.

• +2 1

This post is too much old but that time was the most precious time to know about online get many knowledge about cryptotalk because you have much more time to use cell

Yes it is condition is extended every country because covid 19 is spreaded every where.  We have to many time that we can not to loss our Time . It's a very good opinion to usage our free time in a good condition.  I also joined this platform in this condition.  Because I never wasted my time.  Time is never come back.  So we should to use our every second in a good way.  By this way we can able to earning our money.  And getting a huge profit from it. Me and my other friend also working this so it's a good choice so you can adopted it hurry by hurry. 

Actually i spend my lockdown period to starting a new youtube channel .However it was not professional but just to kill the time. I took videos of my sister of doing various kinds of arts and other stuffs. This includes tutorials and everything else. However I am not doing it now because I actually dont have time.

Even though I know that the lockdown is generally boring, but still it has it own advantages, because the staying home is what lead me to the discovery of cryptotalk and other crypto currency updates.

Companion, this is an extraordinary thought, and in the event that you need to create and learn new things, we will be glad for you! Obviously, now and then the principles of the state set cutoff points, however remember that there are different approaches to dodge this framework, and obviously, in the event that you need to accomplish more outcomes, don't be apprehensive, push ahead! Best of luck brother!

Actually during the lockdown, there is allot of time to learn and work in the forum, but I was not opportuned to hear about this forum on time but now I will do ally best to make good use of the forum to benefit myself and other members. 

It was a good topic. Actually we are all affected by lockdown and all. This platform really help to overcome this situation by helping us to earn as well to gain more knowledge and to find various topics . We are able to learn more about cryptocurrencies through this platform.

I am sad because this idea, when the curfew was in my city, I was in my village and it was a good opportunity to study and master digital currencies and work on this forum, but I only heard about it when the closure period ended and I went back to university.

• +1 1

I am a students till now for pendemic situation my University still closed. I attend my class online. So this is the best time to work in crypto. My friend suggest me this. I starts working here. This is very nice experience. I love the whole project here. The rules,working system, payment everything is fine here.                

First of all, I wish everyone good health. We all know that we are having a very bad time now. Everything is closed for the Corona virus. We should be aware. And pray that we can return to a normal lifestyle. Stay safe and stay motivated with success.

not even matter bro whichever country you is living in because the majority of nations are lockdown, which included my country now on this time we stay in our house, so most of the time spent in this forum to learn all but trading and so many things I learn in that forum, and looking out another easy method to earn btc.

• +5 1

You are absolutely right my friend, I have also known about Cryptocurrency in this lockdown. I also think that the rate of popularity of cryptocurrencies has been highly increased in this lockdown situation, where people are bounded in their home and want to earn from home. Cryptocurrency is the best way of earning from home.

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️