Which coin has the best chance to achieve global adoption? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naylor89

Which coin has the best chance to achieve global adoption?

I think at this moment Bitcoin is the right choice. It is extremely popular worldwide. That's the reason we are able to state effortlessly which Bitcoin is the greatest chance of worldwide ownership simply because Bitcoin is actually the best of as well as you'll be able to generate foreign currency through trading.

I think bitcoin and ETH will have a chance to be adopted globally, given the excellent development of these two coins in the market and also their acceptance in global finance is also good. Investor confidence in these two coins is very high which makes trading volume high as well, so I believe bitcoin and ETH can be adopted globally.

• +1 2

Besides Bitcoin which is already enjoying high levels of adoption, I'm interested a lot in Monero. I think that privacy coins will see a boost sometime soon and I'm always recommending Monero and perhaps Zcash as well.

Bitcoin, of course, has dominated the cryptocurrency market for a long time, but if you want to think on the other hand, bitcoin will not last long, from my personal opinion ether will dominate the market after bitcoin

If Ethereum 2.0 achieves 100k T/s, than I believe ETH will achieve mass addaption

Without a doubt, bitcoin is already one of the chosen ones and has years of advantage.

image.png

Eth is also in the race and I like the wanchain network

image.png

For example, the IOTA coin is very much undervalued now and has an unjustifiably low price. This type of coin is specially made for paying for goods on the Internet. In your opinion, can such a technology find a place in the future? Will people use it or not? But the answers to these questions will determine the success of the coin's development in the future.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Well the first is obviously bitcoin because it has already achieved global adoption cause a lot websites, shopping malls, restaurants etc do accept bitcoin as a payment method. Sad to say that that is not true for any other coin. But ethereum shows promise and is second to only bitcoin. So it is going to have the best chance of achieving global adoption.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I think the binance coin has a good chance of global adoption. The most important advantage of the cryptocurrency is its fundamental product in the form of an exchange that currently occupies a leading position among others in terms of trading volume.

• +5 1

I don't see other than bitcoin and ethereum and litecoin maybe there are some that can to global coin)

Becouse bitcoin is already a global coin like the rest

You are right, among the thousands of cryptocurrencies we only have some currencies, perhaps I would not exaggerate if I said less than a hundred currencies have a useful use in practical life, I think that the best cryptocurrency will have a wonderful future and great uses is LINK because it provides Oracle and information from The real world and its connection with blockchain networks.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

There is Bitcoin that is closer to global adoption than any other coin. But right now it can't be used for everything. It is an investment and it should be treated as this. Ethereum too. These can't be used for microtransactions like buying from shops because with scaling fees always go higher. They need some solutions as the LN for Bitcoin and the sharding for Ethereum.

In terms of adoption, I think Bitcoin has the best chance of being adopted globally, not as a means of payment or transaction but as a store of value for money in banks. I think banks really need blockchain to store value and secure their money. For this reason, the opportunity for bitcoin to be adopted globally is very open.

• +1 1

Definitely, Bitcoin will be the first currency that will have the opportunity to achieve global adoption, Bitcoin is also the best known Cryptocurrency, it is also the currency that people trust the most. 

• +2 1

I believe that the adoption of cryptocurrencies will be all cryptocurrencies since it must be because they cannot only adopt a cryptocurrency they must necessarily adopt each and every person must make the decision of which currency to use.

• +2 1

I see Bitcoin having better chance than all the rest together for global adoption but not as a currency. It has very low transactions per second and can't compete with the big networks for payments of small value, for higher value payments it is fine.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

On 4/20/2020 at 10:24 PM, Naylor89 said:

When you look at the various cryptocurrencies out there, only a select few already have a working product and already deliver their thesis, Among those coins, which do you think has the best chance of achieving global adoption first?

I think the coin that has the best chance of getting global adoption is ethereum. It has a lot of on going projects and a lot of tokens are built on top of the ethereum blockchain. 

• +1 1

I think it is XRP because it is centralized so many governments are accepting it and some banks are even working with it.

• +1 1

The answer is definitely bitcoin. Bitcoin have better chances than other currency for global adoption. Bitcoin is popular in younger generations. So it is really easy to be global adoption. 

The matter is quite complicated.  Many will say that bitcoin will get first adoption. But i am afraid that may not happen.  Bitcoin is the big reason crypto is not being adopted in most of the countries.  Govt can't control it. There is chance for adoption in lower coins  but i can't specifically name them.

• +2 1

In the first place is Bitcoin, and also there is a digital currency that little is known of its original value because its price is considered small, which is Ripple. OpenCoin has built the protocol for this currency and is following a free and decentralized money flow system and according to my expectations it will have a very strong future.

Right now only Bitcoin and secondary Ethereum have this chance. The rest are not cut for worldwide adoption but can have local usecase in countries or industries. If xrp manages to convince banks it would be interesting although perhaps it will remain as now and not increase adoption in this sector. The rest are very weak in this. we see some trying and we have to acknowledge their efforts but not everything is doing enough.

On 4/20/2020 at 4:24 PM, Naylor89 said:

When you look at the various cryptocurrencies out there, only a select few already have a working product and already deliver their thesis, Among those coins, which do you think has the best chance of achieving global adoption first?

I think that Bitcoin in general, but also currencies can be found that are linked to local currencies and are fixed, such as the dollar and the euro.

I think XRB will be a better coin in future time because this coin has superfast blockchain network & it is very good coin trusted by the many users all over the world. I like XRP very much to invest.

On 4/20/2020 at 7:24 PM, Naylor89 said:

There is no doubt that bitcoin goes with it. Because it is the most powerful coin in the world of digital currencies. I think after BTC, Eth also is a good coin and its market will rise in and it will gives a great profit.