Which coin has the best chance to achieve global adoption? - Page 7 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naylor89

Which coin has the best chance to achieve global adoption?

I think the blockchain technology for all the coins or tokens are the same so you cannot say that the one coin is better in terms of technology and the other is not.

Hello, Of course, Bitcoin will be the biggest candidate, but when any cryptocurrency is adopted, the rest of the currencies will be in the same fate.

With many colleagues who think about this publication I think that bitcoin will be the cryptocurrency adopted by the population since it is the most popular but it will be the main one but I also think that there will be many other cryptocurrencies that will be important for the population
Big winnings and luck to everyone and a big hello to the whole community

On 4/20/2020 at 8:24 PM, Naylor89 said:

When you look at the various cryptocurrencies out there, only a select few already have a working product and already deliver their thesis, Among those coins, which do you think has the best chance of achieving global adoption first?

I have seen many currencies in the crypto world.  But among them Bitcoin and ethereum are very expensive and popular.  With Bitcoin, products can already be bought and Bitcoin is required for various purposes.  But in the future, Bitcoin will be accepted by the world along with ethereum.

• +1 1

the best chance was of the bitcoin and that coin had already done that in most of the cases it is the only coin which is known to most of the people and the second maybe the eth or any other.

In my opinion I think bitcoin would be the cryptocurrency to achieve that global adoption first because of its volatility in the stock market.government would see it has a powerful and expensive cryptocurrency but would regulate and control it through imposing of tax. Because it would help grow the economy because it is well known and popular among other cryptocurrencies 

On 4/20/2020 at 4:24 PM, Naylor89 said:

When you look at the various cryptocurrencies out there, only a select few already have a working product and already deliver their thesis, Among those coins, which do you think has the best chance of achieving global adoption first?

I think that investing in Bitcoin, as it can be adopted globally, most sites today accept payment through Bitcoin and digital currencies known as Bitcoin

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that bitcoin will be the cryptocurrency to be adopted by the population because of its volatility in the market and it is the most powerful and expensive cryptocurrency which the government can regulate and control through imposing of tax.

I think bitcoin. Because recently people are interested to invest in bitcoin. As a result the price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. That's why I think bitcoin has a great chance.

Without wasting much time i have all my fingers pointed at bitcoin as the coin to achieve global adoption sooner or later.

Government is our major problem here in legalization of these precious coin but without withstanding we will soon win the race against the government when the perfect time have reached for the government to realized why they refuse to legalize these crypto currency all these while.

I think bitcoin is the best for this . It the most popular coin in crypto world. I suggest you to need to chose bitcoin for investing. I like this currency because I take profit from. BTC. There are many other coins like a xrp, ETH, LTC, 

When you look at the various cryptos out there, only a select few already have a working product, (Bitcoin, Monero, Nano, etc.). I'm talking about coins that already deliver on their thesis, (i.e. Bitcoin = store of value, Monero = Swiss Bank Account 2.0, Nano = instant, free, eco friendly global currency).

Among these coins, which do you think has the best chance of achieving global adoption first? Personally I'd say Monero or Nano have the best chance, as they both already have a working product and meet use-cases that everyone has in their daily lives. Sure privacy is incredibly important, but the use-case of instant & free transactions almost seems more wanted than privacy, so because of that I'd pick Nano.

Firstly we all know that Bitcoin is the number crypto coin that is winning global adoption and it is one of the fastest growing coin along side is ethereum , lite coin, ripple and others.

I think the crypto currency which has the best chance of achieving global adoption is bitcoin because it is by far the most popular and valuable crypto currency and it easily used because most websites accept bitcoin as the only crypto currency.

The cryptocurrency that has a greater option for global acceptance is bitcoin, as the founding cryptocurrency of the cryptographic system and the oldest in the market, the most solid, prestigious and the most important in the cryptographic world, which has been rising rapidly in value and the that has greater real acceptance. Many entrepreneurs are acquiring bitcoin to increase their assets and many governments are investing and accepting payments in bitcoin.

• +1 1

right now we cannot say which will have the acknowledgement of the world as the most popular coin but most probably it is the bitcoin which is always the same and always the famous.

Bitcoin is the great virtual  currency and have the  best market value, the world will prefer to adopt bitcoin than any other crypto projects, maybe some others will follow as time goes on. 

I am sure every single use of this platform would have only one answer to this question and that is Bitcoins. Considering the demands and the value of Bitcoins presently there is no doubt that Bitcoins are going to gain massive amount of acceptance worldwide once it breaksit all time high record. We can witness great developments with Bitcoins as a medium of exchange.

• +1 1

I recently read about an  FIL coin.

It is using blockchain technology to do cloud storage.

This will have a major role in storing media and files. I think it will be among the most important currencies in the near future.

• +3 1

It is true that there are many cryptocurrencies and each currency has its own project, but only a few seek to implement their own project and work to develop it more in order to benefit from it more and the price of the currency in the future, but the rest of the other currencies are for profit only and then it becomes a fake currency.

On 4/20/2020 at 5:24 PM, Naylor89 said:

For I hope there have only for coins which will achieve global adoption in the future of crypto world which is, 

> Bitcoin

>Ethereum

> Tether USDT

> Binance coin BNB

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

To me, I think the best coin that will achieve global adoption is Bitcoin, because it has dominated the cryptocurrency market already and also being used for many online transactions. @The Game

• +2 2

On 12/9/2020 at 6:40 PM, Teminali69 said:

I think it is XRP because it is centralized so many governments are accepting it and some banks are even working with it.

For me I dont think if XRP has this future because there have mostly coins which are looking now such as Tether USDT and bitcoin and ethereum, this must be the rest of cryptocurrencies in the future.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

1 hour ago, Biojay said:

To me, I think the best coin that will achieve global adoption is Bitcoin, because it has dominated the cryptocurrency market already and also being used for many online transactions. @The Game

Well everyone have his own choice but actually I will choose bitcoin to achieve global adoption because most countries have accepted bitcoin and started using it for trading and is the famous coin currently with the best price in digital market and the best coin to invest on so far.

• +4 1