Which coin has the best chance to achieve global adoption? - Page 11 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naylor89

Which coin has the best chance to achieve global adoption?

For me, I think that the best currencies that have a great opportunity for adoption are the Bitcoin currency and the Ethereum coin, as we will witness very great interest in these currencies in the future and will be relied upon by many countries of the world.

• +1 1

Bitcoin is the one that takes the lead among the others, it has the highest value rate in the market, it is known worldwide, it is the favorite of many people, businesses and investors for how easy, fast and safe it is. I keep Bitcoin.

Bitcoin and Ethereum have already gained widespread acceptance; several people use these two coins for a variety of purposes, and businesses have begun to embrace them as strategies of transaction for their items & services. Other altcoins include Bitcoincash, Litecoin, Ripple, Doge, and a slew of others.

Since bitcoin is the well known Cryptocurrency in the world then for sure it has the good chance to gain adoption before other currencies because even the investors of bitcoin are more than that of other coins in cryptocurrency world. Very soon bitcoin will be used as a medium of exchange between business partners around the world and by that time we shall benefit from it more we do now.

• +1 1

My dear friend, the best currency for achieving an opportunity for global adoption is the bitcoin because of its positive properties and features and its high price, and it can be continuously increased, so it is the best of all currencies

I think its one and only bitcoin this coin have the ability to accept worldwide, because this is the first crypto currency  its popular to compare other coins and its valuable, especially everyone knows this coin very well.

• +3 1

Despite the large number of cryptocurrencies, without a doubt, Bitcoin is the best opportunity to achieve global adoption, as I mentioned, because it is the basis of cryptocurrencies and has proven its importance over the past years, known by everyone, even non-workers in the field of cryptocurrencies know it.

• +3 1

I do not think that there may be a currency that may be better than Bitcoin for this purpose, because Bitcoin is the first encrypted currency and is the mother of currencies, achieving great stability and guarantee of profit and is the standard by which other currencies are measured.

I do not think that there may be a currency that may be better than Bitcoin for this purpose, because Bitcoin is the first encrypted currency and is the mother of currencies, achieving great stability and guarantee of profit and is the standard by which other currencies are measured.

• Useful or interesting 1

My dear friend I want to tell you that this time the price of the dogecoin and the price of the xrp coin is going high that's why I want to say that the adoption after doge and xrp will increase in the market of cryptocurrency

• +4 1

I think Ethereum will be accepted as a global currency.

Because a quote country and people are afraid to invest in bitcoins because they think that high prices can cause them big losses.

And some people don’t like to trade with the highest paid currency.

So everyone likes Ethereum.

Because it is a medium range currency and everyone can easily trade and use Eth.

So perhaps it will be adopted worldwide.