Which coin has the best chance to achieve global adoption? - Page 8 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Naylor89

Which coin has the best chance to achieve global adoption?

On 12/16/2020 at 7:26 PM, The Game said:

Well everyone have his own choice but actually I will choose bitcoin to achieve global adoption because most countries have accepted bitcoin and started using it for trading and is the famous coin currently with the best price in digital market and the best coin to invest on so far.

For any country which interested with cryptocurrencies they must firstly start to use bitcoin, but if you see the country are interested with cryptocurrencies but they not adopting bitcoin yet, thats means they have plans to create their own coin so that they cannot use any other cryptocurrencies including bitcoin. 

• +4 1

There is no doubt that bitcoin can achieve global adoption. As we can all see that as time goes by, bitcoins are becoming more popular. The reason for this is that the price of bitcoin is also increasing to a great extent as if we now look at the price of bitcoin it has reached $ 24770. Bitcoin price fluctuation is its most important. Due to the reason it can achieve global adoption.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

As for the subject of the main currencies and adopted by everyone, Bitcoin is very popular and has a high price

There are also counted other digital currencies that have a project and a clear and good future, but do not reach the rank of Bitcoin

• +1 1

the first one would be the bitcoin as always and after that there might be some coins like eth or any such coin, xrp is too doing good these days but the price is not been increasing that is the problem.

My friend, since Bitcoin is the oldest and most stable currency among currencies, which is considered the father of other currencies and cryptocurrency gold, I think it is the most appropriate currency for the whole world to deal with, so I suggest Bitcoin Thank you

• +3 2

On 12/23/2020 at 11:28 AM, guatazoo said:

For any country which interested with cryptocurrencies they must firstly start to use bitcoin, but if you see the country are interested with cryptocurrencies but they not adopting bitcoin yet, thats means they have plans to create their own coin so that they cannot use any other cryptocurrencies including bitcoin. 

Many countries are not interested with bitcoin because they have already seen that bitcoin is having high price already with low coin supply than the demand in the world, so that's why they are deciding to invest in new coins that's they have created.

• +2 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Eth etherum and Bch bitcoin cash has the best chance for adoption, because they have a good potential value and it can help the marketing economy to pimp high.

Of course, one of the most desirable currencies in the cryptocurrency market, which people expect to have a future, is first Bitcoin, then Ethereum, and then comes many currently emerging currencies.

I think that Bitcoin will occupy the first place in the world of cryptocurrencies because it witnessed in the ancient period a wide fame through all the topics related to it. It is advancing and developing greatly.

On 12/17/2020 at 10:35 AM, Marzia4547 said:

I think Bitcoin has the best opportunity to take global. Because Bitcoin's demand in the world market is much more. And Bitcoin's market value is continuously increasing. Apart from this, the number of Bitcoin users is increasing day - day. And taking a bitcoin in many countries. So I think Bitcoin will soon be accepted worldwide.

The question he asked is not negotiable and you have done justice, as it audible to the deaf and visible to the blind that Bitcoin is the best coin in the world right now following how the price is increasing day by day and that shows many are buying the coin more than we think, so among the rest Bitcoin is the best

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The most famous cryptocurrency is Bitcoin, as it is very popular and is distinguished by the great trust of users in it, so it is the first cryptocurrency that may be officially adopted in the global economy 

I expect it to remain in the first place in 2021 bitcoin, it is the currency with the highest price of all cryptocurrencies, it is one of the oldest and most famous cryptocurrencies, and the most popular, and has been adopted by many international banks and international companies are the best, dear. 

• +3 1

My friend, I think that Bitcoin is the best and most used cryptocurrency, so I think that the general and global adoption will fall on Bitcoin, so we have to prepare and prepare for that, so we must work more seriously and produce Bitcoin for the future

Bitcoin has the best opportunity for global acceptance.  Because the market value of Bitcoin is very high and there is a lot of demand in the world market, the number of Bitcoin users is constantly increasing and new members are constantly interested in using Bitcoin.  And now the number of trading and investing using Bitcoin is increasing.  As a result, there will come a time when everyone in the world will use Bitcoin.

I think the bitcoin can get the global adoption in all the cryptocurrencies because this is valuable coin in the crypto market and also is using in some purposes like shopping and the buying of properties or cars etc .

BTC is the best coin and after that the ETH and the LTC coin these are the top coins which peoples like so much and they love to invest in these coins and now just show the good movement of these coins and they touch the sky this time but soon the other ALT coins will go high in the market.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend, the best currency to adopt is Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin and Dashcoin, as these currencies are reliable and can be used. I wish you a happy day

I always choose Bitcoin and I want to tell you that the Bitcoin is going to achieve the global coin and this coin is become very popular in the world also these days the price of this coin is on its high level

I think its Bitcoin, since it is well known in the world and market. Users mostly hold bitcoin more than other currencies and I further think that a few countries have already converted it and used it as a legal type of currency. I believe it is Bitcoin that can be adapted worldwide. 

If the world turns to adopting a digital currency, Bitcoin is the currency most fortunate to occupy the global trade market.
Because Bitcoin has a very high price and enjoys great popularity and wide spread around the world.
Bitcoin will invade the world in the future.

• +3 1

BTC is the coin with the most noteworthy possibility of getting embraced overall since it overwhelms the entire crypto market. Additionally numerous nations have begun the bitcoin atms and furthermore have begun bitcoin as their reward techniques.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Well am sure every member already have a coin they feel has lot of potential, to me I believe in Tron, it value has been discouraging since I knew about it but I keep giving myself confidence that it will pump massively someday 

We all know that there are many crypto currencies in the crypto world. Among them think bitcoin has the best chance to achieve global adoptation because of many reasons. It is more profitable than other currencies. It has high market price.The price of bitcoin is increasing day by day. It is one of the most popular currency as well.It is called the king of all currencies. 

• +2 1

The coin that have chance of achieving global adoption is bitcoin because it is the most popular coin in cryptotalk currency platform that is use in making payments to all members of the forum it's has a lot of benefits and values in the trading and investment in crypto currency exchange market 

I would say bitcoin and etherium to that question because those 2 coins are have the biggest marketcap right now and if someone want to invest in crypto they'll always chose bitcoin first. I think bitcoin will be the first coin can adapt the world because he's the father of every coin.  I beileve eth will be more valueble in this year and i think it'll be better for adaption globally.

• +2 1