Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Raven

Do your best to achived your goals in crypto currencies

On 4/20/2020 at 11:54 PM, Moaz said:

You are absolutely right, you cannot succeed in any action without exerting effort to achieve your goal, and this is exactly what you need in the crypto world that it needs work and effort in order to make profit from it, you may be subject to failure in certain situations, but you must go beyond that And learn from your mistakes for success

Always put an effort to the work that you really love especially here in cryptoworld. 

Someday all the efforts you gave will give you the success you really want. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes, success will come if you're hard-working. Don't wait for a miracle, work for it. Here in crypto, if you're lazy in reading and posting, you don't get a pay that you wanted. You can't get what you wanted. Here in crypto its all about you, yourself and knowledge that needed. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/21/2020 at 10:32 AM, George10 said:

Thanks for sharing the word of motivation and you are right we can archive that success that we have been wanting to in cryptocurrency like earning from this forum.

Just pursue what ever you want so you will be able to achieve the success easily. 

Never surrender and always motivate yourself on the things you really love especially being rich someday. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/24/2020 at 1:42 AM, Kschitez Raj said:

My main goal true cryptocurrency is to get all the knowledge related to it and learn how to do trading also how to learn the data about market. Also I want to know videos coins which are there in the market and I really want to invest on them.

Same here, my goal everyday is to learn new cryptoworld knowledge that I never know before that's why I love staying here to continue learning and at the same time benefits on the payment. 

Yes, you are on point. It is indeed true that success won't come knocking on your door unless you are doing ways to achieve the success you are aiming for. One should not just sit and wait for his/her fortune and luck. You should be brave to face the different challenges that comes on your way, be brave to take risks and be always mindful of your decisons especially in crypto world. Don't wait for things to happen, make it happen. 

Great post, we have to do work hard for get success in this Forum and achieve good amount via good trading On it. and to be successful in this world you need to learn hard and get a good knowledge

On 6/25/2020 at 5:21 PM, Dark_Sky said:

Always put an effort to the work that you really love especially here in cryptoworld. 

Someday all the efforts you gave will give you the success you really want. 

Not only in cryptoworld, in every steps you have to put great efforts to any work to become successful. You would certainly achieved your goals in cryptocurrencies and I am doing full efforts in this forum. Hope this will pay off well.

BetFury                                                   

On 4/20/2020 at 11:54 PM, Moaz said:

You are absolutely right, you cannot succeed in any action without exerting effort to achieve your goal, and this is exactly what you need in the crypto world that it needs work and effort in order to make profit from it, you may be subject to failure in certain situations, but you must go beyond that And learn from your mistakes for success

That's why always set your goals and make sure you will motivate yourself to pursue and achieve your goal. 

Apply some strategies so you can make things easier. 

• +2 1

We cannot deny that luck exists in this market and can generate profits or losses,
But this market gives many opportunities,
And exploiting it is not by luck, but by knowing and understanding the market and patience sometimes.
Therefore, the trader should be familiar with the basics from analyzing and knowing the best currencies.

• +2 1

I will do my best to meet the target in crypto currency, I have not yet completed my task of 100 comments on this brand new site. I am hopeful that when my task of 100 comments will be completed, I will try my best.  Because I have a lot of dreams about crypto currency.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

I love this post of yours my friend and for me this is inspiring me. We must do our best to achieve what we want to achieve in this forum don't hope for luck but work hard and be patience in this forum don't be so greedy when someone ask you to join their groups or when they ask for your personal information. Just be careful here and trust the process for what are you doing here.

BetFury                                                   

Hard work and more hard work in cryptocurrency will yield good results. It is true that we should put in all the energy we have into cryptocurrency but we should also work wisely.

True saying mate for everyone to be successful both in life and in the Cryptocurrency world hardwork and commitment matters a lot because relying on luck is just like gambling which one always earn by chance but success is achieved by your level of experience and knowledge about a specific field of work.

BetFury                                                   

In my opinion, the crypto market is one of the places that provides more opportunities for profit in terms of speed and quantity. Thus, it is considered a distinct opportunity to fulfill our dreams We must work diligently and patiently on deals to achieve their profits, in order to reach a stage where dreams become reality

On 7/10/2020 at 11:58 AM, sayems said:

I will try my best.  Because I have a lot of dreams about crypto currency.

Yes do that!! Cryptocurrency is very huge but its really profitable when you learn from it. Cryptocurrency is the future and its very amusing to learn about this. Let's all work hard in the world of crypto.

BetFury                                                   

thats right , always set a goal for the day , don just wake up and leave you need to try and work as hard to achieve something because in the end its going to be a good time for you in every way that you can thin of the rith idea would be to really decide everything perfectly 

• +2 1
  • +5 1

On 4/20/2020 at 9:46 AM, Raven said:

We all want to be successful.  But sometimes, some people just only depend on luck or fortune hoping to achieve a good outcome or result.  In that case,  they are just waiting for the success to come without doing anything which is not a good thing. Let us all remember that for us to be successful,  we should do our best in everything so that we will not have any regrets in the future. We can have the success that we dream of if we exert efforts to achieve it. Luck nor fortune will not bring you to success. It is solely about yourself and your actions. Crypto currencies are one of the best opportunities for helping us to achieved our goals in life so lets give our best to become successful in crypto and don't just wait for it because no one will do it but you and only you. 

Only lazy and gambler people like to depend on luck  becuase they wont aware about their future ... In my way of success is when ever you want to do a thing Just do it by your best because if you fall in the work, no matter...atleast YOU have tried YOUR best to do so and now you have the experience too but those people who depend on luck has no experience.. So without any doubt they will be lose in every situation  like crypto world,real world..                    

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Very well said, it's better to do our best to achieve our goals rather than waiting for our lucky time. You have to work for it, always do the things that will help you to achieve your dreams and goals. Always think that you can do it so you will always become motivated.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/20/2020 at 1:16 PM, kizz said:

Yes I really agree with you, I always make sure that I work hard so that I can be successful in crypto, I really want to earn money because there are many expenses in our everyday lives. I hope that all of my efforts will become fruitful in the future.

Same here i know our hardwork will lead for our success someday that's why always do and give our best for us to achieve our goals by the use of crypto. Im sure our knowledge will help us too to achieve the success that we want that's why keep on learning. 

• +1 1

On 4/20/2020 at 1:16 PM, kizz said:

Yes I really agree with you, I always make sure that I work hard so that I can be successful in crypto, I really want to earn money because there are many expenses in our everyday lives. I hope that all of my efforts will become fruitful in the future.

I agree too. Specially in these days of pandemic, there are many people who are unemployed. The price of products in the market are also becoming higher. Including me,  I am employed but my salary in not enough and it is delayed. Earning through cryptocurrency is one of my way in able to pay my monthly bills and of course earn money for my future and for my family.

• +1 2

You are right, my friend

Everyone loves success, but success does not come without fatigue

We must persevere and do everything we can to reach success

• +1 1

On 8/14/2020 at 6:01 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Only lazy and gambler people like to depend on luck  becuase they wont aware about their future ... In my way of success is when ever you want to do a thing Just do it by your best because if you fall in the work, no matter...atleast YOU have tried YOUR best to do so and now you have the experience too but those people who depend on luck has no experience.. So without any doubt they will be lose in every situation  like crypto world,real world..                    

@Dorjoy12 in crypto field are any other field who depends on luck they never success in their targer, they are just lazy peoples and don't want to do hard work to achieve their dreams, if we want success then do hard work with perfect planning,and invest in good project's, then we became successful person in our life.

• +1 1

12 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

@Dorjoy12 in crypto field are any other field who depends on luck they never success in their targer, they are just lazy peoples and don't want to do hard work to achieve their dreams, if we want success then do hard work with perfect planning,and invest in good project's, then we became successful person in our life.

@Honny143 i am totally agree with you  my friend.. We need to work hard but in smart way.. Because if you cant be   smart in all thing then you should understand you are still week..so YOUR work, thought,  planning must be smart..only by hard work you can't be success.. Not only in crypto world but in every place we need to keep our smartness            

• +1 2
  • +2 1

42 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143 i am totally agree with you  my friend.. We need to work hard but in smart way.. Because if you cant be   smart in all thing then you should understand you are still week..so YOUR work, thought,  planning must be smart..only by hard work you can't be success.. Not only in crypto world but in every place we need to keep our smartness            

@Dorjoy12 only hard work not gives success I agree with this point, smart thinking also need because now we are in 21st century everything became smarter, so why we think old traditional type if we think smart then our earning also double in short period.

• +1 1

On 4/24/2020 at 11:06 PM, Omar Ommeish said:

There is an equation that says that the greater the effort, the more success, and financial transactions, it also increases the risk the more profits.

Very well said buddy, if you put more effort into the things you want then you will achieve it. Effort, knowledge, and time are all the things you need in order to achieve your goal, if you put it on the things you are doing then it will give positive output.

• +1 2