What if our plans failed after bitcoin halving - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Treat1234

What if our plans failed after bitcoin halving

2 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

What aspect of profitable field are you talking about? I think the only place to have a good profits is cryptocurrency, you can enlighten us about it

No, you are wrong, there are many other areas for making money such as forex, as well as selling products on eBay, the way shipping, Google is full of domains.

2 hours ago, BitTim said:

The plan in this halving process seems to fall down more than it was anticipate and I still believe this is all due to covid 19 pandemic but i still believe that that there is room for improvement in cases such as this 

Yea,,, I agreed with you, everything is just time and we'll be successfully in this pandemic era, and the price of bitcoin will surely increase soon. All our plan will be successfully

On 4/20/2020 at 3:13 AM, outsskux said:

Bitcoin has halved already. It dropped to more than $ 4,000 last month. and now it is recovering slowly, what I want to say is that after the bitcoin price goes down it is not sure how it will increase and it is difficult to predict the value but I am still confident in holding it. If it's low, I'll buy a little bit more.

Yes, slowly it is rcovers, I think we must put some little more patient so that we can earn what we are been waiting for years or months here in the crypto market.

Anything can happen after halving as the price are truly volatile but it is highly probable for the price to rise because it correlates with the supply. The supply of bitcoin will exactly halve, the demand remaining constant which causes the price to massively rise briefly.

468x60-3.png

20 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

No, you are wrong, there are many other areas for making money such as forex, as well as selling products on eBay, the way shipping, Google is full of domains.

I knew about forex trading, but i have not try eBay even once, I have even known forex before cryptocurrency and I have been trading uptill this date

There is no big deal if the situation after halving won't be the same as we expect it to be. I think of halving as a normal trading opportunity that may happen for us any time. Don't exaggerate it. You will not lose anything if the price doesn't rise as high as you want. It is just a matter of higher or lower profit. We can still continue trading and make good profit even if there is no halving. For example, if you buy bitcoin at $7K and think it will reach $20K, what happens if it rises to $10K and stop there? Nothing! You won't leave the market with bare hands. Stop thinking day and night about halving. Stick with your assets and try to grow them day by day.

Better if you have a backup plan in this kind of situation don't give your 100 % specially if you are not sure what's gonna happen to the price of bitcoin. So it is good if you have 70-30 so id you fail for the 70% you still have 30% to start with just keep in mind on that it is better to have a fallback. 

3 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

I knew about forex trading, but i have not try eBay even once, I have even known forex before cryptocurrency and I have been trading uptill this date

Yes, I am also familiar with a lot of profit from the Internet and have worked in a lot before, but I have also never tried Forex or worked on eBay and I think it is time for them.

20 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Yes, I am also familiar with a lot of profit from the Internet and have worked in a lot before, but I have also never tried Forex or worked on eBay and I think it is time for them.

You need to first try forex trading, it is very good and somehow complicated, but with your determination, you won't give up in forex trading

Everyone is waiting for this conversation, and it is about less than a month. As for me, it does not matter how long it will take, but when the price rises, I will sell half of what I own and benefit from it in other magazines, or the second half will leave it and do in addition to it, this is also appropriate because I will not give up About this currency

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

2 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

You need to first try forex trading, it is very good and somehow complicated, but with your determination, you won't give up in forex trading

Yes, crypto is no longer fun for me because it takes a long time to move and profits are not so much that I was thinking of entering the Forex

On 19.04.2020 at 22:57, halloweed said:

My plans won't fail because i do not count on it anymore, i have already heard that the bull run after the halving had nothing to do with the halving.

I'm not betting on it either. If there is a large increase in the price, then it is good. And if not, I will continue to trade. I can't believe that after halving there will be a bull run immediately. Bull run will still be there, but it may take a long time.

49 minutes ago, CryptoMaxim said:

I'm not betting on it either. If there is a large increase in the price, then it is good. And if not, I will continue to trade. I can't believe that after halving there will be a bull run immediately. Bull run will still be there, but it may take a long time.

Yes and in additional to the virus situation, it could even occur in the next year, which will be bad for many bit that is just the reality.

13 hours ago, valenteeno said:

if you do not want your plans to fail with regard to this bitcoin halving, do not have any plans for it, just do not place too much importance on it

If you don't prepare for a good event, so what is the essence of you getting into cryptocurrency? They said that there will be a bull run after bitcoin halving and it has happened previously, so why won't us have planned for it now

I think the halving this time will not be so special because there are many problems this time such as corona virus and negative news so this time halving will not become profitable as compared to last bitcoin halving.

Personally I was afraid of the 3rd Bitcoin halvening being a failure too, but lately I see good dynamics and institutional interest into buying Bitcoin. I think that starting from May we will see stable growth of price and revisiting $10k sometime this summer.

31 minutes ago, valenteeno said:

what do you mean by "institutional interest"? who are those?

Hi, I've written about institutional interest because I haven't read news as in the links bellow in a while.

Take a look.

https://beincrypto.com/institutional-investors-are-catching-bitcoin-fever-ahead-of-halving/

https://www.coinspeaker.com/renaissance-medallion-bitcoin-futures/

https://www.coinspeaker.com/grayscale-500m-first-quarter-bitcoin/

Edited by BTC Future

If the price still does not change in the market for Bitcoin after halving, I might still hold Bitcoin to sell when the market price increased. I would love to take enough patience to hold by cryptocurrency in my hardware wallet. 

If our plan fails after Bitcoin is halved, I will never give up crypto and will never be disappointed. Because even if Bitcoin is halved, its price will increase. Before and after. That's why it's best to wait for bitcoin investing. The plan will never fail.

15 hours ago, valenteeno said:

who said what? the bullrun happened in 2017, not 2016. 

I didn't stated any year in my explanation, bitcoin price appreciation has been in action for so many years, I knew there was a bull run on 2027, in which bitcoin was able to reach $20,400, so it so possible to experience the same this year?

18 hours ago, valenteeno said:

who said what? the bullrun happened in 2017, not 2016. 

Did I stated the date for last bull run? I knew about the bull run in the year 2017, which bitcoin was able to attained 20400$ before the years end, so what is our fste for this year?

I think that holding your crypto in terms of bitcoin and other crypto is what forms the basis of watching your investment grow and if this is the case with the halving event then i will be happy to continue holding my bitcoin that i have and that i have earned through various sites, and mainly from this forum. I think that there will be an immediate price hike, but the extent of which will only be realized in a few months time or maybe even at the end of this year.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I think I will sell all the cryptocurrencies I have, as they will gradually start to fall in price and the price will only recover by 2021.

I'm not worried about bitcoin halving. I am ready. I have a plan for myself. $ 4,000 is the lowest I want bitcoin to reach. It will not increase immediately after halving, it will increase in price over a period of time. I think I can wait. I believe in bitcoin.