What if our plans failed after bitcoin halving - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Treat1234

What if our plans failed after bitcoin halving

The halvings is one day but the effects isn't all that immediate that's why even if plans in its arrival is bad or short of expectations, as the last halvings didn't just had to take some times to have it's peak moments

There are those who say that bitcoin prices will rise and there are those who say that they will decrease after halving, I think that the price of bitcoin will rise, but perhaps it may not happen immediately, but we may wait several months after halving to see the results On bitcoin prices

Our plans will not fail after the Bitcoin price has halved.
 Bitcoin currency must be kept in the long run until it achieves 
a new price that has not reached it. 
I am optimistic about Bitcoin’s rise and will overcome
 the current crisis and its price will recover again

I will only say that in the world of trading or any business that you have as an investor patience is key, if the plans fail you just have to wait the market is psychological and it will always attack us.

19 hours ago, valenteeno said:

what has it to do with halving, then? 2016 was the year of the previous halving.

the answer is no. that was the hype and the bubble.

But it takes more time before the bull run commence, so what is the source of the hype and bubble that make bitcoin to reach so high in price?

On 4/18/2020 at 11:25 PM, CryptoMaxim said:

I for example will try to keep the coins if necessary for a long time. But if the price starts to fall below 5.5 K I will sell to avoid further losses.

Then if we failed much better to let keep that a lesson for us to know what to do in the next halving event. 

So keep holding our coins for future transactions. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

We should not have 100% of get profited with bitcoin halving because things can change and everything may be different. We must have a plan B because there are people who can hold large amount of bitcoins and unfortunately the price can fall instead of increase after halving than we thought, so many people will get loss. Its good to have another plan if things will go difference.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think the actual Bitcoin price is good to buy it and then hold it for long time, because I m not sure that the next halving the Bitcoin price will be immediate rise, is the same thing happened in the last halving in 2016 the Bitcoin price rise in 2017.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You're right, this kind of negative thinking is really stupid. If Bitcoin falls below half the price, it will rise again. The plan will never fail, we just have to wait patiently. Always think positive and try to keep the price going.

11 minutes ago, Laboni said:

You're right, this kind of negative thinking is really stupid. If Bitcoin falls below half the price, it will rise again. The plan will never fail, we just have to wait patiently. Always think positive and try to keep the price going.

People does not know that they are the one that determine the price of bitcoin or any coin for that matter, they do not know that staying positive is good for the market they think that they will sink with the bears.

19 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

We should not have 100% of get profited with bitcoin halving because things can change and everything may be different. We must have a plan B because there are people who can hold large amount of bitcoins and unfortunately the price can fall instead of increase after halving than we thought, so many people will get loss. Its good to have another plan if things will go difference.

It depends on our trades, it is not that it will be 100% our trades will be doubled because of the halving we should not hope too much.

While seeing the prices of bitcoin at present i don't think that the prediction of rising the price after halving will fail but if it happens then users will have to suffer for some more time till the prices doesn't shows any positive impact. 

I am determined to keep bitcoin, I have not seen a good time to sell, halving is not uncommon. Bitcoin will recover after halving, even if it will reach the moon. It is difficult to determine the time for halving, but psychologically I am ready for it. I will buy more when it halves, absolutely not for sale.

As we know that now bitcoin halving event is only 13 days away and now bitcoin currently performance highly appreciated and now today few hours ago btc was on 7726$ and if bitcoin performance like this then till halving event bitcoin price can goes to 10000$ before halving event. 

19 hours ago, valenteeno said:

the only source is deeply entrenched into the human psychology. media coverage + wishing to get rich quick and with little or no effort just made it

All this psycho reasons are not enough to prove if the bull run is gonna happen, we just have to keep our hope and ready to act on it

9 hours ago, halloweed said:

Even if they knew would it help? if people are selling for the wrong reasons you must sellm to before you end up left in a low price.

Well you are right this whole crypto world is full of the ignorants, the smartest thing to do is to follow the ignorant moves.

16 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Well you are right this whole crypto world is full of the ignorants, the smartest thing to do is to follow the ignorant moves.

Yea,if you don't follow their movement you will end of been a loser and you will become the ignorant that didn't act smartly

43 minutes ago, Treat1234 said:

Yea,if you don't follow their movement you will end of been a loser and you will become the ignorant that didn't act smartly

Haha that is right, the smarter turns to be the ignorant one, so it is better to run along with the cowards ones.

In my opinion, a half price increase will occur because bitcoin has begun to pass its critical price. But unfortunately I can not wait and have sold a number of bitcoin that I have.

23 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Haha that is right, the smarter turns to be the ignorant one, so it is better to run along with the cowards ones.

You got it right buddy, sometimes we need to forget we are doing the wrong thing if the majority are into it already, just follow it and benefits together

On 4/28/2020 at 2:29 PM, Tawhid03 said:

I think it is bad tink for us.We know bitcoin is value and we can exchange it in many good platform. So bitcoin halving is best think.If bitcoin halving is bad luck than many mamber get reade from crypto.

This many countries are under economic crisis and now thinking BTC as a payment system which bring them.on the table where they are preparing frame work for crypto currency.This year crypto will make huge  popularity around the word.

3 hours ago, Treat1234 said:

You got it right buddy, sometimes we need to forget we are doing the wrong thing if the majority are into it already, just follow it and benefits together

Well anyway in the end things gotta change or technical analysis would never be perfect in the crypto market as it is in the forex trading.

For me, I think that prices will rise very significantly after the half event has ended, but it may take several weeks. If this rise does not happen, I will definitely keep my currencies and I will wait for the price to rise in the future.

20 hours ago, teminalibug said:

Well anyway in the end things gotta change or technical analysis would never be perfect in the crypto market as it is in the forex trading.

What if it becomes perfect like the forex trading, may be in the next two decades to come, cryptocurrency will be stabilize well and easy to trade

53 minutes ago, halloweed said:

You are right, but the problem with the forex market also is that you should be very accurate and you must always rely on those analysis.

Wherever we agree or not agree here, I'm just glad we agree that crypto trading is better than forex trading, that is all that is important.

1 hour ago, Treat1234 said:

What if it becomes perfect like the forex trading, may be in the next two decades to come, cryptocurrency will be stabilize well and easy to trade

when the market is not moved by those panic investors maybe then that can happen, so let's wait those two decades maybe people would learn better than been panicking investors.