Are you a trader of this kind ??  - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
abualez

Are you a trader of this kind ?? 

3 hours ago, BTC Future said:

Actually if someone has the means to play a market, as whales are doing with this one, then it is not about the rest learning something. It is just that they only can because of the huge volumes they poccess. We can't behave as whales as the amount we have are totally insignificant. Whales of course won't tell someone else their plans as if they do they will fail to find buyers when they sell high, or sellers when they spread fud on the lowest possible price. Why would they ever tell anyone their plans. They would have a lot to lose if they do so.

They will  lose  if they try to expose their  privacy so they rather keep their plan to their self's and play their role in the market to control the market price by buying and selling on their own choice

Its properly to assist others too in knowledge crypto, because you'll be proud for yourself whilst they will consciousness and get top profit and you are their teacher. Its excellent to collaborate with others due to the fact you will get assist too whilst you'll face any problems.

I still do not advise anyone to trade because there are so many people who lose when they go to trade.That’s why I don’t advise anyone to trade

Guiding someone related to trading is good but you should not give any calls for trading on any particular coins for some amount because this would be bad for you if they went under loss

I trade and invest and always give full answers to all members who need information because when I was at the beginning of the road I needed to help others and I do not like that friends fall into the losses and mistakes that I have made I certainly selfishly its end is very bad

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes.We shouldn't be selfish at any spare of life.And when it is about sharing information,the more we will share our knowledge,the more our knowledge will increase.So we all should be enough kind to the beginner,we have to help them in all the way we can.And It was really a very nice topic.Thanks for it.

• Useful or interesting 1

It's obvious that in our world today there are so much selfish people who wants to make money and be richer than thier friends therefore there hide there refuse teaching and guiding their friends in how to trade, even when thier friends shows so much interest, there still won't help them out.

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

already I have a whatsapp group of my friends ( colleges friend ) , I share every trade  information their , some of them make same trade as I make .

I see successfull traders never share their personal experience to someone or they asked money for it I am also hate such kind of people .

• +5 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

helping each other is good and teaching about crytpo is really good but i dont like to suggest people to buy a coin or token or give them signal

because if they get profit they wont thank me but if they lose money they will blame me.

Well a very good thouht friend i completely agree with what you insist. I will too avoid such traders in future. I strongly believe in being wise enough to let every one learn amd earn this will build this forum as well.

On 4/16/2020 at 11:33 AM, abualez said:

I see some of those who trade cryptocurrencies or who have information about digital currencies such as Bitcoin and others dominated by the spirit of greed and monopoly of information and the unwillingness to teach others how to enter the cryptocurrency market as if this way was found for them only ... I reject this type of traders and consider them traders predominantly They have a spirit of selfishness, because I believe that helping others and guiding them on this market will lead to raising the economy of society and the spread of cryptocurrencies.

I don't know why some people are selfish they don't want anybody to supercede them that is the reason why they hide their knowledge which is bad.

No, I am not from this type of merchant. I think everyone hates selfish people and it is good to help and educate others and give them recommendations to help them enlarge their capital.

Life is great and enjoy it

I think in this forum we should help to help each other so I am working on providing the best content about cryptocurrencies.
For the person you are talking about, I think they are the ones to find many friends who love.
Can I help you with something else?

On 6/14/2020 at 8:57 PM, Thekingcallme said:

No, I am not from this type of merchant. I think everyone hates selfish people and it is good to help and educate others and give them recommendations to help them enlarge their capital.

that's true I also don't like selfish people because that kind of people always wants their own profit they don't think that we should also need to make profit I am not that kind of person I help Everyone 

Of course, these models exist in the world
But on the other hand, there are very good people who help others start their career in the world of Crypto
Especially in commerce where things are vague at first and incomprehensible to beginners and they need guidance and guidance to avoid loss and help them learn the basics of technical and wave analysis and others.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 4/16/2020 at 1:11 PM, Wilmer Garcia said:

I am a beginner trader and this is a somewhat complex subject for me I hope to understand this topic later when I get more knowledge 

Me too

There are some people who are use to such type of habit but I think no one will stop you from learning from this site if you focus and read other members posts and topics they created in various sections of the forum, so you don't have to worry because this great forum is helpful in exposing people about Cryptocurrency trading and other crypto related things.

BetFury                                                   

I have not yet made any exchange, however it would be acceptable if someones theaches me how to do it, ravenousness makes individuals envius, those with the information to exchange should help the individuals who don't have their experience, cautioning individuals of the dangers of lose their cash

On 4/17/2020 at 1:33 AM, Maroua said:

I also do not like them. Those blinded by money by seeing the real path. The first goal of trading is not money. Even knowledge is a very wonderful thing. These people are greedy. I don't want to be a trader of this type.

The first goal in trading should be the legitimacy of transaction, for me without this and without proper knowledge in trading you would only continue losing. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

You are right that there are some people in the society who do not try to make anyone else interested in crypto currency. If crypto currency users tried to inform outsiders about it, they would certainly work at home and the financial situation of the country would be better.  Even crypto currency gained much more recognition. 

On 4/16/2020 at 3:33 PM, abualez said:

I see some of those who trade cryptocurrencies or who have information about digital currencies such as Bitcoin and others dominated by the spirit of greed and monopoly of information and the unwillingness to teach others how to enter the cryptocurrency market as if this way was found for them only ... I reject this type of traders and consider them traders predominantly They have a spirit of selfishness, because I believe that helping others and guiding them on this market will lead to raising the economy of society and the spread of cryptocurrencies.

I'm agree with your point but I think everyone is not equal I see many people posted here the experience and all the information about the trading and always ready to help the new people who don't know about the trading and always will be lead to rising the economy but some people feel proudly and don't teach the other because they have don't want to see the others in this field so it's just depends on their thought 

• +2 1

The traits of being selfish and greediness in crypto trading may lead to a person to loose everything or not to achieve being successful. So that me even if i have just little knowledge about crypto trading i use to share it to the beginners because i know the feeling of being ignorant in crypto trading.

no i am no big trader i am new here this. i hope i will future time i will become a big tarder. i know that this site was very trusted. so many people work this site and earn money easy way.

thank you

On the other hand, there are many traders who help others and provide advice.
But for me, I share my vision and information. I leave the choice to others.
In the end, the types of traders and the types of analyzes on which they depend are different, and they follow time times, long-term time goals, and price until they reach the target going through high, low, and many fluctuations.

• +1 1

I am with you my friend and I agree to you that helping and guiding other members here will make the economy or the society of the cryptocurrency market will be spread because we are not rejecting anyone who want to know it and how things going on there so that the cryptocurrency market will rise and more people would be interested on that because they know that there is a trader that willing to help on what they didn't know.

• +2 1

BetFury