Yobit InvestBox Updates - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

Yobit InvestBox Updates

I research and I did not find any topic which give you updates for Yobit investbox and I decide to create one.

In this topic I will share new updates for Yobit investbox, like change Action or reopen investbox plan or new investbox plan etc.

Updates will be in this format:

# New InvestBox plan #

Coin: USDT

Percent: 0.1%

Period: Daily

Minimum: 10 USDT

Maximum: 20,000 USDT

Action: 20 USDT Dice game

This was last new investbox plan which was created.

And one more thing, green is for new investbox plan orange is for changed investbox plan and red is for not active investbox plan.

Examples:

# Changed InvestBox plan #

Coin: ETH

Action: 30 ETH Dice game

# Not active InvestBox plan #

Coin: WAVES

All new updates/changes for Yobit InvestBox I will share here, follow this topic and find new updates.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Thanks dear for your nice and informative information. Actually investbox of Yobit is a great feature of Yobit exchange. I think it's quite wonder. I want to adapt with this for that reason i am gathering the enough knowledge about investbox of Yobit.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thanks for sharing though it was not easy understanding your clarifications on yobit invest box but atleast it has awaken me a little bit but I'm still looking forward to be taught how to use that feature.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

this topic is really a good idea because the investbox offers some great opportunity. I plan to invest some money into it in few months but not with USDT.

• +3 1

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

# Reopened InvestBox plan #

Coin: PANDA

Percent: 3%

Minimum: 7,000 PANDA

Maximum: 14,000,000 PANDA

Action: 2 YO Tokens

This investbox plan is active from yesterday, with a small delay I share update.

Next time will be faster. :classic_wink:

Thank you for sharing this updates here, I think right now there is not any other website exchange with more option than Yobit website exchange, Yobit is very rich about many ways to earn, and Inestbox is one of the best option to invest without risk of losing your capital.

• +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yobit invest box has good facilities for those investors who have spare funds but don't have trade skills then then can join new plans of investment on yobit exchange. Because i checked only one requirement is difficult for us if we wants investment in invest box. This is playing dice games.

• +2 1

I know that USDT has been added to yobit lately. USDT is a stable currency so I believe many people choose it to work. Adding yobit to USDT is the perfect idea. New investment plans I will consider adding along with a perfect participation plan.

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing this useful information with us. Now i am going to invest in this. This best plan to earn money. Yobit is best because of such earning features. 

Always offer Yobit platform all that is suitable for traders and it will not stop at this update in the trading fund, but we will find in the period after half the new updates I think because most of the platforms do that and we can earn free currencies as a result of trading operations this feature I like very

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Oh I forgot to check the investbox on the Yobit exchange to know the newly added tokens to earn interest. If they had just added USDT on the exchange means, I might give a try on that token to make investments.

23 hours ago, Majeshi said:

Thanks for the updates friend, but am nit that interested with the investbox because i don't have good amount for investing now. I have read many topics about the investbox and it seems to be profitable, i will try it later.

I recommend you to check if is profitable for you, check how much you must to spend on Action and how much can to invest/to get interest. 

18 hours ago, Sahil gupta said:

Yes i have same thoughts about the yobit exchange. Yobit investbox is really profitable if you invest in the right coin you can daily return on your investment in the investbox. 

That is correct but some other tokens can be profitable too but maybe after some period/time.

17 hours ago, Kgn78690 said:

That's a great idea I was finding a topic where I can get some updates regarding yobit investbox I also try to find this on YouTube telegram etc.but I did not found even single one 

There are official Yobit Telegram group but there too a lot of scam which is not Yobit official group.

4 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Oh I forgot to check the investbox on the Yobit exchange to know the newly added tokens to earn interest. If they had just added USDT on the exchange means, I might give a try on that token to make investments.

They have  USDT long time ago and still but with different letters USDTE and now is just USDT but same token.

# New InvestBox plan #

Coin: TVT

Percent: 5%

Minimum: 1,000,000 TVT

Maximum: 100,000,000 TVT

Action: NO

# New InvestBox plan #

Coin: SKYMAX

Percent: 5%

Minimum: 5,000 SKYMAX

Maximum: 50,000 SKYMAX

Action: NO

Good post because there are many members who have invested in the yobit investbox. I real wish to invest my coins in the investbox but i fear to start because i never won in a dice game so i think i will lost all my money playing the game so that i can get my interests.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

There are many ways to work for profit in yobit. At Investbox can I earn 30%? months. yobit is safe to invest in Investbox. Yobit's new update I don't find strange. In general, if you know how to work, it's really okay here. I like it more than dice.

• +3 1

investbox is also a source of earning monry in the yobit.when it is come into the market lot of peoples liked it and supported by investing in it.and now it realeases its some good features which will impact a good thing to the exchange

Yobit investbox is a middle class best option for investing. Because  the exchange platform always gives opportunity to earn good profits for the users. The investbox contains a several projects that gives good amount of cryptocurrencies. I also invested in the investbox for acquiring the dogecoins. And the monthly basis is quite amazing. 

I have seen this plan f investment it's good but when i want to invest you have a message that there is no enough fund t pay the investor and the the action you put in your post it's not 20 usdt but the 20 time 

• +1 1

Thank you for sharing this information, it is really helpful. In my opinion including me there are a lot of people, who have not known about that till your post read. 

You can receive a return of 1% from investing in an investment box on the Yobit exchange. The micro coin recommends itself very well and it is very good, I advise this coin. 

3 hours ago, scorpiali said:

the the action you put in your post it's not 20 usdt but the 20 time 

Not even 20 times. Do not see this to be ridicule but just a correction. It means 20 tether dice daily. 

3 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Not even 20 times. Do not see this to be ridicule but just a correction. It means 20 tether dice daily. 

Yes it's not 20 usdt but 20 time playing dice I think they make a mistake,and if 20 tether no one will do this investment it's really ridiculous as you say .the postal must have some modifications

• +1 1

16 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Correct.

12 hours ago, scorpiali said:

Yes it's not 20 usdt but 20 time playing dice I think they make a mistake,and if 20 tether no one will do this investment it's really ridiculous as you say .the postal must have some modifications

Yes maybe it's little confusing but it's same like all others investbox plans 10 "times" dice game and it's just matter of which coin/token dice game.

But ok I understand you maybe it's confusing for new members/users to understand correctly.

P.S. You can see that minimum to place a bet on USDT dice is 1 USDT which means you must to risk 20 USDT (if you lose all bets) to get interest from investbox plan USDT.

3 hours ago, BullRunBit said:

Correct.

Yes maybe it's little confusing but it's same like all others investbox plans 10 "times" dice game and it's just matter of which coin/token dice game.

But ok I understand you maybe it's confusing for new members/users to understand correctly.

P.S. You can see that minimum to place a bet on USDT dice is 1 USDT which means you must to risk 20 USDT (if you lose all bets) to get interest from investbox plan USDT.

The minimum to put a bet dice on yobit is 1 usdt ,I really dont know that it's to much no one can do that for sure,I think because they have just list tether and they need time to make it lower