Steemit - A blockchain social media platform - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

Steemit - A blockchain social media platform

On 4/23/2020 at 8:09 PM, rekter said:

Yeah, i understand why that is. Just saying that powering up in Steemit has to be be a long term plan because powering down takes such a long time. I actually weirdly did get followers in there when i powered up a lot back in days.

It can be a problem sometimes when the price of steem falls down while powering down my steem power but the good thing is such things only happen sometimes. You just need to allocate your total income into steem power and steem liquid currency so that you have enough to profit when the market heats up. For that reason you need to invest some funds for buying steem to increase your earnings there. Higher steem power indicated that you will have higher power in the blockchain and your votes will carry more weight interms of rewards. 

• +3 1

468x60-3.png

the steem platform is a social media that allows the development of some aplications of the blockchain, also manages its own currency steem, the momentum of the blockchain may contribute to new aplications for digital process in the world of cripto.

• +1 1

I dont know how steetmit is a blockchain social media tribune but I know some people investigate and stake There and are paid cryptocurrencies. I analogous the tribune for that.

• +1 1

I know this tribune and am a member There. They also liquidate for your posts but you need to write very attractive posts to be paid There because its not that easy likable getting paid in other places

• +1 1

Until this time, I have not tried any other platform or forum to win money. I depend and work only within this forum and I love it very much. It gives me some money in addition to a large number of information that I need in the field of encryption and I advise everyone to work inside it.

• +3 1

I tried to register a free account several times but I did not receive an email confirmation to open the account, does anyone else have the same problem?

That's good you are suggesting people to earn extra money from other sources but I think this campaign is the best place to earn a good amount of money because I have seen other members comments also some of them are member of steemit platform but they are not satisfied with the service and the payment so better will be put your all focus on this platform and get payment regularly.

• +3 1

Does Steemit block bounty articles as Medium? 

I haven’t been using it for a year. 

Medium was more useful for me, but after blocking articles for bounty campaigns I stopped visiting it. 

Edited by iLatios
  • +3 1

Well I haven't heard of this site and I don't really know how it works but I will go check it out , and before working in any site we should be sure that it pays , and also let it be that it pays with bitcoin or some other better coin , because many site pays with their own develop token or coin which doesn't even worth working for.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

yes that's a great platform for earning free cryptocurrency in native token called steem which is already listed on coinmarketcap and some other exchange as well 

• +1 1

On 4/29/2020 at 3:08 AM, bachnhuc8273 said:

I know this tribune and am a member There. They also liquidate for your posts but you need to write very attractive posts to be paid There because its not that easy likable getting paid in other places

Yes it is right if people arw trying to have new cryptocurrency to earn and now it is in social media platform I hope that it will get its deserved acknowledgement and I think that it is best to have other cryptocurrency for earning money. 

• +3 1

marketplace sentiment approach how the most shoppers within the market experience toward a superb foreign exchange. this is beneficial to count on what is the maximum feasible reaction that most people of them will make which determines the following path of the market. however each time I see the costs are clearly low, i should buy no matter what exclusive consumers may think or experience due to the truth i have never out of place some thing whilst i bought low. I do the equal element after I see the costs are immoderate sufficient to promote for income.

This blockchain social media platform is much better nowadays than it was just couple of months ago, and I hope it would still continue growing and allow people make little money.

• +3 1

On 4/17/2020 at 3:44 PM, DoboniAyuuii said:

I do not know how steetmit is a blockchain social media platform but I know some people read and post there and are paid cryptocurrencies. I like the platform for that. 

If you do not have ideas about the steemit, you can go to the official site to get started. Steemit is social media platforms from where you will get paid for creating high quality blogs. They give you Steem according to your quality of your contents. 

• +2 1

19 hours ago, Rezort said:

This blockchain social media platform is much better nowadays than it was just couple of months ago, and I hope it would still continue growing and allow people make little money.

Yes ai think that you are right and I think that it is great and very inoovative that a cryptocurrency platform is in social media so I think that it can attract many people that wants to have and try cryptocurrency which I think could have a good impact to the cryptocurrency. 

• +2 1

Well, thanks for sharing this kind of information mate, this will be helpful some members here especially for those members who are finding some legit online paying site, happy posting everyone.

• +1 1

I have tried Steemit for income but it is difficult and the income you earn from the platform is very small and for this I think this platform is suitable for beginners to collect some dollars

• +2 1

Life is great and enjoy it

Yeah, steemit is the good social blockchain sites but for the beginners it's very difficult to earn more. Even we post daily we can't earn more rewards. 

On 4/16/2020 at 5:54 PM, magd said:

Actually, everyone is looking for developing our work, but my friend, is this platform paid with bitcoin, or is it only paying Steem currency, I will enter to check, but I would like an answer from you

Steemit I think could be a great new cryptocurrency because it includes some part of it in social media which is great way to promote their coupon and they can attract users if they can manage to be great in promoting their coin in the public

• +1 1

On 5/10/2020 at 1:49 PM, Virgil dijk said:

Well I haven't heard of this site and I don't really know how it works but I will go check it out , and before working in any site we should be sure that it pays , and also let it be that it pays with bitcoin or some other better coin , because many site pays with their own develop token or coin which doesn't even worth working for.

I understand that people will be reluctant to try new platforms with their native cryptocurrencies but Steem blockchain is not a new platform. It has been there for years now and their native cryptocurrency, Steem is one of the most popular coins that once reached $8 in value. The value have fallen to around 20 cents in present and the platform is having some issues due to the hardfork but still it is a genuine social media platform that legit pays its user for creating content and interacting in the Steemit Dapp.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png

On 4/17/2020 at 1:43 PM, rianpedia said:

Is this Stein like a coin / token? I'm actually not very interested in that. because I prefer forum platforms or social media that pay using trusted coins such as bitcoin and ethereum so that it's not too complicated and more comfortable when making withdrawals, but what's wrong with trying. I will learn in advance about this.

I am also like you because I love relying on popular currencies because they are more reliable and we cannot be surprised by the loss of our money through them.

Thank you for sharing the steem platform. I have been looking for additional platforms that i can post on in addition to this one here in order to increase my earnings slightly to help me get through the current lockdown period. I think that this will be great. do you perhaps have a proof of payment from this site and what is the minimum withdrawal? These are all very important in joining a new forum and confirming that it is legit, as opposed to wasting much time making comments, only to find that you are unable to withdraw at a later point.

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

steemit id is really a genuine platform for good content writers , infact I also used it ( sometime ) .if our reputation is high there we can easly earn a good amount of steem coin . steem coin is tradable and already listed on top ranked exchange's .

• +1 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I have heard about this site before but I have never used it, but after reading your post it seems to me that this site is interesting and worth trying, I will register it later

On 7/23/2020 at 5:32 PM, gourav789 said:

steemit id is really a genuine platform for good content writers , infact I also used it ( sometime ) .if our reputation is high there we can easly earn a good amount of steem coin . steem coin is tradable and already listed on top ranked exchange's .

It is hard to earn in steemit and hive. Noone actually cares. There is a system (which I haven't figured it out) that is in place. Anyway you won't get but a few cents in tips for hours of work.