From earning $1 a month to $3 a day. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

From earning $1 a month to $3 a day.

Collecting faucets are one of those difficult things you can do and the truth is you need to keep on working and working as hard its one of the best thing we have today , when you look at this site , they pay good , I enjoy really this site today I have about 60 usd I have withdrawn from yobit and I have a couple of others I have invested

• +1 1

Thank you brother for your valuable information that could help many new members in this forum and also those members who are not aware about getting more Satoshi from ads and many more.

The ad-viewing method is much outdated now. No one wants to sit in front of phone to see a thing that he have no interest. Cryptotalk have provided a very good forum which is creative and easy to earn

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Don't give up easily on everything, especially nowadays on cryptotalk forums. We have to seriously get satoshi, no one knows the future, maybe your path of success is in this forum. Work optimally to achieve your goals because success only comes to people who are willing to work hard.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 15.04.2020 at 12:51, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

Of course you need perseverance. Now it is difficult to earn a lot at once without investments. Not everyone has the patience to go this way. And of course you need a little luck.

I was also working on other site and i get small amount of money by viewing ads but one of my told me about this and i came now i am working here but this forum is better then all because you are getting money and knowledge at the same time so i am near to earn money from this site because i am new here

It has been gratifying and motivating to know your experience friend! A friend also told me about this wonderful platform some time ago but I had not taken his advice into account, since he thought that the fact of working making 100 posts to start being paid did not see it in a profitable way. I thought later that if I have spent so much time trying to earn negligible Bitcoin fractions then it was worth a try, which is why I am here. And now I see that it is interesting to participate since not only can we be rewarded with a good amount of BTC but we can also acquire a lot of knowledge and it is what really has great value. I hope in the future to be able to win the same as you.

This forum is really very helpful for new comers of crypto world. They can learn about this magical world and also can earn a little amount by posting here. Thank Yobit team for this opportunity.

Yes its amazing and wonderful. It encouraging and motivational in terms of working. Had it been you were lazy then you wouldn't have reached were u are now. We hope the value should not reduce as people are saying. 

Yes my friend i agree with you. We can get a lots of money from this crypto forum.This forum provides us about 90 doller in a month. We can get lots of experience from this site

• +1 1

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that cryptotalk is very popular nowadays to earn money and for trading it's very easy here to earn money

Indeed, each of us has a story to get to know him about this forum and each of us has his own success story, but I think that all of our stories share several important points, which are lack of surrender, patience, calm, commitment and determination to achieve our goals.

That was a great decision, it was a good job that you find another platform that would gives you a much higher income, and I agree with you that this forum is one of the best forum site because just by posting useful content you could earn money and not only that, you could also learn something about crypto related stuff and it will helps you to fully understand the cryptocurrency.

It is good with cryptotalk but nothing lasts forever. It will be better to invest what you earn and hold your Bitcoin as the best for bitcoin price is not even close yet. So, what you earn from online activities can be multiplied to many times of what you earn now.

On 4/15/2020 at 9:51 AM, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

Mr George, this same thing is what I also face, I viewed ads for almost  two hours getting only 135 Satoshi thinking as I have make it, but when I converted it to Bitcoin it was useless.

Honestly, i have faced lots of challenges in ways to earn online,.I have spent lot of my precious time trying to find a legit way to earn online, for year, I know that there is one out there, but it just that am not opportuned, I never gave up,not until I met a friend that is into cryptotalk,because I always ask people if they know of any, so when this my friend got to find out about cryptotalk,he introduced me, if I had given up I wouldn't be here today, but I learnt from my ups and downs and made, it a honour to be here

Can you imagine that. And how much we also earn with the Talk token which I think now needs more of our support. I think that the quality of the forum and the very intelligent people involved with it gave us the chance to make something during this time when a virus pandemic is in spree. I regret not joining cryptotalk earlier as I knew about it since January but had to finish school first and this ended this summer. Cryptotalk for me has been a really good forum that helps with rewards and prizes and gives back to the members that support it with good posts.

Yes i think there is too much websites around the forum but best is cryptotalk  here you havw to work hard for earning here is no investment so no fear to loss your investment so enjoy this  pretty good setup forum for you  for the future becauae there is no need to invest and you  can get The earning better than other websites i suggest to you all  stay away from investment first if you are new in this forum you havw to Work and earn without any investment if you will be able to invest than you can inveat in  trusted websites and get your profits in these days  the cryptotalk is best for every one.

My dear ally I duty cry every part in this forum is truly blessed to be at this juncture , for the reason that this forum pays new outdo than any ads viewing sites, the quantity of btc the ads position pays for a month, we canister earn it at this time in a day.

Even three dollars a day is fine for some, although it depends on the required time needed to make it. If it is just one or two hours then it is find as an extra income but if this needs eight hours or ten then it is not for most of the world.

On 4/15/2020 at 4:59 PM, Michael0606 said:

It is correct friend, many of us go through that, that is why we must value and want this forum to support and care, not to break the rules to continue serving and winning, good vibes.

Everything that helps us in our daily life should be valued, you need to appreciate those little things because it helps you to become who you are now. This forum will someday help us to reach the things we want to achieve, as of now it helps us in our daily needs and financial stability, which is good for this pandemic. 

I have been working here for some time and I am very happy to work here. I can earn income from here so easily that I have not found any other site. I was looking for more sites like this.

thanks for this enthusiastic topic. i'm a beginner right here and fourtunatelly i did now not locate any problems. i wont surrender even i confronted those problems

Am pretty sure this platform and it earn network is good and it has helped many students and it is still help people. Like me now that I come online waste my and energy without gaining anything, it this platform I believe my future is secure.

At first, it seems like all work no pay, and it continues for like 3months or so but cryptotalk.org has made it easy to earn as you learn and it's an approach that only professional and trusted forums can undertake!!!