From earning $1 a month to $3 a day. - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

From earning $1 a month to $3 a day.

Obviously Before from this platform I was working on the platform like BTC sites , Freelancing Sites like upwork , Fiverr , Freelancer ,People Per Hour , but they are very hard-working sites and get a lot of time , means they are time consuming and slow earning but from this platform we can earn 3 Dollars per day easily for beginers

Yes there are many ways to earn money such as cryptotalk and ad viewing, you just need to identify which one is a scam. And also in platforms like this you really need to work an ample amount of time in order for you to earn. Always remember there is no shortcut to success.

Well done my friend. No one know where opportunity might come for them tomorrow. Hard work is very sacrosanct in life. It's the only thing that can prepare you for whatever life might throw at you. It may be opportunity as is your case or challenges. But sure thing is when you are a hard worker, what ever it is,  you will be able to make most of the situation you find your self in. Keep working hard guys.

Congratulations! I am so happy for your access. It is really true that if you put enough effort and perseverance to a goal you want to achieve, you will achieve it. Take things slow and enjoy learning about cryptocurrencies slowly because in this forum possessing such knowledge will certainly bring you success. 

• +3 1

The comment you made is that if we want to do something, we have to do it patiently.  I agree with you because patience is a sign of greatness because whatever we do depends on our patience because the fruit of patience is sweet

I will never forget those days when i wasted months just to earn 10k-50k satoshi. I thought that cryptocurrency is not for me cause i have no money to invest. Then yobit introduced me with this forum while dlrs airdrop happened. Now i earn approximately 3$+ a day and i am grateful for that. This forum made me self reliable. I never gave up on my dreams in crypto thats why at last i found this forum to grow in cryptocurrency.

• +1 1

Good on you for advancing here & your helpful post.

Perseverance is the name of the game. If you dont succeed the 1st time, try, try, try again. Everybody will experience failure in life. Its how you decide to surpass / over come those failures. They say - when you fall off a horse, the best thing you can do is get back on it, as fast as you can.

When you fail at something, I know its hard to get back on your feet again. But, the sooner you do, it just makes you stronger or wiser.

These are challenging times for everybody. I am thankful for the chance to be able to make some money here. As well as maybe helping others become successful along the way.

• +1 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Most of the website claiming to give 1000satoshi per minutes but ending up giving 0.00000259 satoshi  And doing that you are to visit lot of ads. 

On 4/15/2020 at 1:51 PM, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

Dear @George10 thanks for motivating the members by telling your success story. This will encourage the many members of the forum to work hard with consistency. We are lucky to be here and earnings sufficient amount for ourselves.

• +3 1

Yes you are right

I work on the many sites just they give the little amount... And when we see the adds... Some are free sites and some are investment sites... But they work one to two months and they run away... So when I join this platform so I was really excited because this platform give good money of working.... And you earn now a time 4 dollar from this...

You're right bro, there are a lot of platforms that you can invest in and make money and also also make money free without investment.

Youbit is also a grate platforum through which you easily earn.

I agree with you and I am confident that this forum is the best place to earn, so you have nothing but patience, continue to work and not give up, and remember that the specific path to success is to try again after failure

in fact cryptotalk is terribly touristy straight off the latter's truly the largest travelogue will be owned disbursement subroutine something that is rather recyclable to control proscribed alkalescent charges.  this may be to boot retinol encouragement travel agent for most social class zoic linked to from the meeting place.getting paid 3$ are often blood group well-heeled labor right here.

This forum is God sent for hustlers out there, so for us to keep benefiting, please let's not violate any rule as it may result to ban. Be consistent and never give up, success is near

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 4/15/2020 at 4:51 PM, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

I'm glad that you found a better way to gain profits! Hardwork really pays off but hardworking while working smart is really something. Thank you and happy earnings to you as well! 

You are right there are thousands of ads displaying website are available  . I did just like  cryptotalk fourm . We are earn money and get knowledge about crypto currency from here . I invited my friends to this forum for earning money like me  and gain knowledge about crypto currency .

You are really great my friend, this post have inspirationally content which must be useful for all the members. First I got wonder that how you can bear to earn only a single dollar in a month and also.was not giving up. But this thing made myself a great that never giving up in any condition will give you a high reward one day. Thank you so much my friend for sharing your experience. Best wishes!

• +1 1

Man is prone to error.

If you see any errors in my post, please correct me.

I will be very grateful to you. 🥰❤️

Yeah,i agree. You are not paid good on sites where you watch ads and earn. Its pays so less but you need to invest so much of your time. If you invest the same time here in cryptotalk, you can earn more and gain more knowledge.

• +1 1

You're right now there are thousands of ad viewing sites available.  And most people are working on this site, some free and some investment sites.  However they pay very bit amount.  Cryptotalk is the best of them all.

Exactly, in my case too I am grateful that I am a member of this forum where I can exactly earn $3 per day with investing more or less 2 hour per day. Before this I have tried captcha solving job where we had to solve 1000 captcha for just a few amount which was so time consuming work with less money. Luckily I got opportunity to be involved in this forum . 

• +1 1

I must have been patient more than anyone I know .. until I did all that hard work in watching ads .. We have missed a lot of profits in the past period .. The profit system here was easy for every twenty comments .. Now they are required to put positive evaluations Have twenty comments in order to pay

• +1 1

It is good story I don't how I will have full to share mine together with the forum how I be rising and falling in some sites of earning it is a past story let focus on the present we have like cryptotalk physical activity of earning

• Useful or interesting 2

I am glad you found this forum mate. I think it's just the beggining i am sure you're improving your knowledge about crypto world and you can earn more with trading or investing in the future. We're making good amount of money in this forum and as a student this money really helps me, especially in this pandemic. I hope we all can earn more.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Congratulations on finding this forum. This is a really nice place to both get social with people who share the same interests with you and earning some free satoshis while doing that. But I am a bit curious. 1 dollars a month is just too low, in which platform where were you trying to earn money?  

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png