From earning $1 a month to $3 a day. - Page 16 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

From earning $1 a month to $3 a day.

At first, it seems like all work no pay, and it continues for like 3months or so but cryptotalk.org has made it easy to earn as you learn and it's an approach that only professional and trusted forums can undertake!!! 

Yeah i agree with you that there are some ads posting and ads viewing site who are offering a bit amount some of these sites are free and some need investment but honestly this forum named cryptotalk is the best earning forum without any investment.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

earning with pay per ads sites is cumbersome and takes a lot of time, you can try surveys sites that still offer decent earnings, or (which I recommend) focus only on forums and other activities related to crypto where the earnings are clearly superior

• +1 1

On 4/15/2020 at 9:51 AM, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

Success begins from hardwork it isn't easy to earn a dollar in a month it undergoes a lot of hardwork and what I believe is that when you focus on your activities you developed the passion and dedication at the end you will see the rusult of your hardwork congrats @George10

I think we've all had that experience of starting with places that pay you little for several hours of work until we feel disappointed and we can give up if we don't find places like this where you can work comfortably 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 4/15/2020 at 11:51 AM, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

If you were earning $1 per month it means you cannot be seriously with life, because you cannot do nothing with $1 while it cost you a time of whole month.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Wow congratulations mate this forum is a place to be honestly, not to talk of the number of things you have learnth here by our seniors.

All the rich people have started from nothing just like us. But with some of patience and some of motivation thought they tried to always think about the reached the place they are there now.

Nothing comes easily, everything in this life needs dedicating in work and learn in order to achieve all goals that we are thinking about. now we are earning 6$ per day and of course we will be in a better place one day in the future.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes day all side give you per cent as compare with cryptotalk is most better then other ads viewing side and I say members honestly work there it's good as per your past.

Yes, working hard and being patience gives great success in the end. So many sites out there pays by clicking or reading or watching videos but the pay is penny and you could work your ass off hourly all day and earn no reasonable $$. This forum has helped a lot of us to archive what we could not expect. The biggest pay forum ever seen.

Crypto is a really great forum and you can make a lot of money without having to invest in it.  You can make money just by posting.  I agree with you.  If you work well, you can easily earn 2-3 dollars if the posts are right.....so be careful to your work in this forum.. 

A Crypto platform is a platform through which you can make money without investing.  If you can work regularly and maintain their rules every day, then you can easily earn two to three dollars. And you can earn $ 90-100 per month. Crypto is the best platform to make money online.I have been working on the plat form for a long time....

Im happy for your success my friend. Hope you story puts a great mark of motivation in everyone who reads this post. I too am working hard in this forum to achieve my success and as you said who knows where our success lies. 

• +1 1

I was previously like you a victim of sites that use our effort and time to no avail, and now we found this site and we can accumulate a small capital through learning, education and participation.

• +1 1

Yes patience has a reward what you have achieved now. When i was a beginner at cryptocurrency, my whole day was gone for searching a platform for earn. Then recently i found this platform and just finished my 100post yesterday. Hope soon i will be paid for ny useful posts          

• +1 2

No doubt this forum is a blessing for all us in earning & learing both regards . We need to work here honestly following the rules of the forum & making quality posts , by increasing our knowledge of crypto .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

30 minutes ago, Shariq2324 said:

Your words are very cool, I was affected by this story because it somewhat cursed my story, but the difference was, I was not earning anything sitting all day on my computer and I could not find a single cent unless I got to know someone who helped me enter this forum and feel like any other work on the ground if I worked Diligently earn.

You lucky my dear to be introduced to this forum because you will have the opportunity to learn and earn a good amount of crypto if only you work hard in producing quality posts and finishing your daily activities here,you are welcome please do endeavour to check and follow forum rules in all pinned topics in all sections for your own survival here, good lucky friend.

This platform for earning money and gaining knowledge is really helpful anf   and useful for me. I get paid 250 talk tokens per day for my useful posts and ratings. When i was new at crypto currency i was in doubt that maybe i cannot earn something from this. But look now im successful         

It's a very touching story!
You cut a lot short what everyone wanted to say!
Our field of work requires patience, dedication, and a refusal to give up for any reason!
As much as we try and make effort, we will find the outcome of this fatigue and make huge profits!

I'm a learner at this platform . Definitely no one comes here with gaining  all knowledge. We have to gain knowledge . as a newbie  at  crypto currency world i just earned only 10$ by doing hard work for last 5months. But look now i am able to earn 250 talk token per  day . so everyone  should keep patience  to gain success 

Nice improvement of earning but i am in a little fear now. We are not given direct satoshi now. We get talk tokens for our posts but i saw the price of talk is decreasing rapidly. What if it also falls like other coins of yobit.

Yes you are right there are many sites through which you can earn by watching adds but crypto is best from.all .

Hello dear friend you are right  there are thousands  of ads viewing  sites are available  now. And  mostly  people  are working  in these sites some  are free and some are investment sites. But they pay very bit amount . Cryptotalk  is best from all of them.

Personally, I was looking for information on applications that pay but they were all a sham and I had already given up until a friend recommended me crypotalk and I am fascinated, it is the best by far

• +2 1

Yes, with time, you learn and find that you have been wasting yourself in the sites of profit from ads because, frankly, you will not gain anything from them except fatigue, so I find that this site is great for beginners to start achieving their first win here. Only you have to work honestly and you will achieve profit and knowledge at the same time.