From earning $1 a month to $3 a day. - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

From earning $1 a month to $3 a day.

That's pretty good, what matters is to keep increasing consistency and therefore profits, never give up and keep working hard for what you want

Congratulations, George. To make some money with PTC systems (ads) we have to see thousands of ads. It's a very tedious and routine job. It is much better to earn bitcoins or satoshis with the publications in this forum. It is very rewarding to share with others the knowledge we have about the world of crypto coins and digital assets. Happy earnings, George!

excellent now set a goal how to earn $ 10 dollars a month or even a day that would seem like this, good option I hope you continue to meet your goals

The main thing in the crypto world is patience, at first when you begin everything seems to move slowly, you feel like you're putting a lot of work compared to your reward but after a while it gets better, all you need do is not give up.

I also worked on these types of pages (faucet and / or PTC), it is very sad because you only earn 1 to 3 $ per month (4-5 hours a day); Although it is something extra that can be saved, but I still start to think "when can I have $ 100 in BTC or ETH", and that's when we get depressed; but as you say we must not give up, just who knows if by being in this forum we will find something productive to do

I have also found excellent additions in this forum and I promote them every day to benefit everyone, but only those who want success can continue with it, but whoever thinks about making money at first without knowledge and experience will find themselves outside the forum.

I would like to share the opinion of the friend who created this debate, beginners always start with pages that give away coins for viewing ads. Criptotalk is an opportunity to create and learn while generating income. I hope in the future to give my opinion the same as my friend

Yes thus lessons of life every begining of everything is very difficult but with determination and patience you will overcome it. Dream and work towards it. 

This is a good forum to be part of. People are really making a passive income from posting good contents. We really need to avoid spam and commenting nonsense. Let's make here a Better place.

brother I concur with in light of the fact that before I can't join this discussion, I additionally work so numerous PTC destinations and free spigots, and I work almost 4 months and I win just 30000 satoshis, yet I truly appreciative crypto converse with offer the chance to gain 30000 satoshis in one day, its truly wonder full experience when I initially acquire this measure of satoshis.

El gran beneficio de cryptotalk, es mejor que muchos faucet ya que aprendes más sobre las criptomonedas y ganas más dinero al hacer las publicaciones, solo debes tener cuidado de seguir bien las reglas del foro

It is true that the world of earning money on the Internet is very difficult and after falling into a thousand and one lies about earning hundreds or thousands of dollars without doing anything, you also go to sites such as PTC (Paid to Click) that pay you a pittance for your time invested, but little by little you will know the environment and will find sites like cryptotalk where you begin to see profits more in line with the work you do

To earn 1 dollar a month, or 3 dollars a day, really, the main thing is to have a head on your shoulders, and not a pumpkin, with a normal head you can go out and earn an income of 10 dallars a day, the main thing is to look for information, read, read and read again, whatever you come across, among the lines you come across worthwhile projects, in some you don't even need to invest, but just have a head and earn money. Good luck in your endeavors.

I do not like most of the sites that provide satoshis for seeing ads since the amount is very low. I personally prefer other types of investments.

Normally those sites see ads are more enslaving, I to get five dollars late more than six months for it, instead I have been able to see results with 2 very good airdrop, but I have also seen that here through this forum you can also get certain gains even better than on the ptc pages.

It's true friend, I was like you too, I spent the day watching ads and faucets to earn a very low amount, now with cryptotalk the reward is much greater and it is still something I like to do

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

I had also tried in most of the sites which will pay us for viewing the adds, and so many. But most of them were fake. And some them we wants to invest first. On others their daily wage may tooo low. 

And according to that job forum is the best way to earn while spending our time. I think if we spend our time with forum will never be a waste of time. It give us knowledge too. 

• +2 1

I am new to this forum and am glad to see such comments.
It is really a great opportunity to learn and earn crypto at the same time.

57 minutes ago, Tapiwazw said:

Cryptotalk is the place to be for all for all crypto fans.  Earning by posting,  what a world

This is an interesting platform

• +2 1

On 4/15/2020 at 5:51 PM, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

I hope this place brings me some good moments and better usage of my spare time. I am really tired of fooling around with faucets, surveys and spam advs to earn small amounts of worthless satoshis and multiple failed coins. I am still trying to find my way and learn more about how to balance personal life and economic growth.

Thanks for bringing some hopeful words.

If you're not earning BFG right now... it's because you don't want to.

bf_320x50.png.9ae4d9cd20f0afcbe3f8ddcb0e42b3a9.png

Click on the banner and unleash your possibilities.

On 4/15/2020 at 3:51 AM, George10 said:

Yes I just want to share with you this great success I have archived,before I was introduced to this forum by a friend I used to earn about 10,000 satoshi of bitcoins per month from viewing ads for 2hours a day in a certain website out there,I worked for 2 months without giving up and in the second month that's when I mate a friend who I was referring to that site who also introduced me to this forum after  I told him what I was earning from there,in short what I'm trying to say is that never give up easily in everything you are doing because you don't know where your success story will begin from,just imagin has it not been for me working hard in the previous site I could have not been working in this forum today. happy earnings to you all remember to continue following the rules of the forum.

I am new I want to try to make money without giving up

I previously used many sites from infected and reliability, but I currently did not earn a dime from this forum, but I already won from other sites. The important thing is I wish success to all

One of the most important ingredients for success in any job you do is continuity, you always have to strive to reach your goal.
I wish you had shared with us some of the sites, or projects that you were profiting from, through your past experiences.
  Thank you

This topic is interesting, I started like this in the first month I could not earn my first $ 1 dollar but for the next I get a little more, now if I earn more than $ 3 dollars daily and per month I earn more than $ 3 dollars obviously Thank you for this beautiful memory for when I start in this world of earning dollars online.

• +3 1