The fall of crypto currencies - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dmasked

The fall of crypto currencies

Your point of view is right, it might happen but we just hope for the best and be optimistic. We should pray that world beats this pandemic very soon and world's economy will not suffers a lot. 

Your right in some aspects, if the world suffering with a global pandemic and the world economy is scrambled people will need money to help them selves,so there will sell their coins for real money and most people won't have money to put in crypto, but in other aspects like this case when there is a lock down , people might look for means to make money and still later turn back to crypto.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, there are declines in cryptocurrencies, but the matter is not to the extent that it becomes not worth anything, this is impossible, demand or supply cannot be absent in strong currencies like Bitcoin, but there are currencies that may actually die and become worth nothing

THINK POSITIVE

On 4/15/2020 at 11:05 AM, Dmasked said:

In the past many of the critics and experts have predicted and presented various scenarios where bitcoin and other crypto currencies might fall and lose their value. But lets assume a real life scenario prevailing right now. The world is struggling with a global pandemic that has degraded the economy of strongest of nations. Lets imagine that the situation escalates more and the global economy falls to ruins.

Will it be the fall of crypto currencies as well ?

Crypto currencies are decentralized assets which derive all of its value from the demand and supply from its users. If the economy itself collapses then people would no longer have the resources to invest in crypto currencies. If a situation like that arises where the world struggles from poverty and depression then surely the digital assets might lose their value as well. People would no longer have money to put into crypto and in such case what will stop the fall of crypto.

Are my speculations logical or just my nightmares ?

Well it's true that because of coronavirus pandemic economy of various nations is really affected so do crypto currency market is also suffering. And it won't be stopped until this pandemic stops. 

We should try and do our part in reducing our vulnerabilities towards the economic situation. This is what I fear most, poverty, unemployment and economic collapse. Some of us have lived these situations again, and a few of us, have been financially and personally hurt by the economic collapse of 2008. Many of us never recovered, so we don't have much more to lose. Bitcoin would have been a great help to our financial freedom all these years, but most of us didn't risk or didn't know about it. Now that we know, probably risk is too high and prices can go down a lot, but still in cases of endless fiat money being printed and flooding the market, while causing hyperinflation, I will choose a currency that has a fixed total supply of 21 million.

On 4/21/2020 at 11:22 PM, Virgil dijk said:

Your right in some aspects, if the world suffering with a global pandemic and the world economy is scrambled people will need money to help them selves,so there will sell their coins for real money and most people won't have money to put in crypto, but in other aspects like this case when there is a lock down , people might look for means to make money and still later turn back to crypto.

Then its about how much these facts even each other. If sufficient people are invested in crypto currencies during the lockdown then it is possible that the dump from the financial and economic crisis of many can be balanced out. But if current course continues then it seems very unlikely.

468x60-3.png

We all never accept Bitcoin and others coin price will down gradually. It happens due to corona virus and this disease impact we see not only in Crypto market but every where. I hope after bitcoin halving Bitcoin price rise again.

This is not the fall of crypto currency, the prices have been affected in a big percent but not prices for all crypto coins because there are crypto which they still go up and down in a big percent not like bitcoin. I thnk very soon after the halving maybe bitcoin price will grow more.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The cause of fall in crypto currency nowadays is due to the corona virus (COVID-19) The market has also decreased a lot by its affect. For example we can see that the price of Bitcoin decreased to 6000$.

I do not think that this matter will stop the encryption is still on the rise and do not forget that the owners of whales still have a significant proportion of digital currencies, which will contribute to the coherence of the digital currency market, as now, the adoption of digital currencies as a means of payment has become important, I mean, has become an alternative to the adoption of paperwork in this Fornication

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Many expert has said that the current situation of the fall of market and the prices is because of the outbreak of Covid 19 virus. This virus is actually quite  critical and the people affected is in every  country. That's why the whole world is in lockdowned. So to avoid these kind of virus they are staying home. And for that I guess the investment has been stopped suddenly  and the market went down. 

On 4/15/2020 at 11:35 AM, Dmasked said:

In the past many of the critics and experts have predicted and presented various scenarios where bitcoin and other crypto currencies might fall and lose their value. But lets assume a real life scenario prevailing right now. The world is struggling with a global pandemic that has degraded the economy of strongest of nations. Lets imagine that the situation escalates more and the global economy falls to ruins.

Will it be the fall of crypto currencies as well ?

Crypto currencies are decentralized assets which derive all of its value from the demand and supply from its users. If the economy itself collapses then people would no longer have the resources to invest in crypto currencies. If a situation like that arises where the world struggles from poverty and depression then surely the digital assets might lose their value as well. People would no longer have money to put into crypto and in such case what will stop the fall of crypto.

I don't think any coin lose its value if there is usecase of this. It's price can be dump because of various reasons. One of most important reason is manipulation.

Improve online skills and get more information about online earning https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

I have also heard about such predictions from some of the experts and users but while seeing the present scenario the reality states that the prices of bitcoin is rising continuously from few days as like to achieve the price prediction after halving.

On 4/24/2020 at 4:43 PM, CryptoLover21 said:

The cause of fall in crypto currency nowadays is due to the corona virus (COVID-19) The market has also decreased a lot by its affect. For example we can see that the price of Bitcoin decreased to 6000$.

It has been linked that it was a coincidence that the real fall of cryptocurrencies was never due to corona. There is still corana now and bitcoin has increased back more than 100%. 

Nothing of such will happen in reality, there will be more progress of cryptocurrency as many people are even getting to know about cryptocurrency

6 hours ago, fila said:

One other idea is that when the coin that you are holding is falling then simply trade some into a stable coin like Tether at the beginning of its fall as that coin should not loose much value, then purchase back that same coin when it is at its lowest point or somewhere around there and you should get back more then you originally had.

Stable coins are sure safe and can be traded to secure my assets. In cases of price dumps for any crypto currency it can be useful to ensure stable value but for trading and for the objective to earn profit, they arenot much helpful. I like to trade currencies which can run good on the market even when bitcoin is going hard.

468x60-3.png

It can be said that they are just nightmares, for several reasons. First, the cryptocurrencies are back on the rise, secondly, the collapse of the global economy, meaning that any currency can deteriorate at any moment, so decentralized problems will be the refuge of the owners of the money so that their money does not lose its value, and this supports the cryptocurrencies.

The bitcoin is affected by the corona virus indirectly, because of corona virus all countries economies stopped or in pause, so yes the corona virus is the cause about the crisis, if there is a crisis automatic the Bitcoin price fall.

Don't ever loose hope even e are facing right now crisis specially in our world and in the cryptoworld. It doesn't mean that the market is struggling right now is the end or the fall of cryptocurrencies. We can win the pandemic and we can win in the cryptoworld don't loose hope and always be positive whatever happen because that's  what we need right now.

Depending on the market, the price of the cryptocurrency will increase but in most cases, whales will spread in the market so the price of each currency will decrease. The collapse of cryptocurrencies is never possible. Prices will continue to rise and fall, but will not fall.

The cryptomarket market is usually experiencing large fluctuations in prices, as it is declining and raise again, and it is very likely that some currencies will lose their value, not increase description of them because There are some very important currencies that aid widely peopl

I trust this will not hapen. A lot of economy is invested in cryptocurrencies. And it wasn't yesterday one rank who put it in.

My friend, the Corona virus had a great impact on the low price of the global market in addition to a significant drop in the price of cryptocurrencies, all currencies have decreased significantly and bitcoin currency has decreased to $ 4000, but it is very good that the price has now begun to recover and today reached $ 9000 and this is a very great price

• +1 2

The internet itself must fall first before all the digital currencies, crypto included, becomes useless. This is the Achilles' Heel of digital currencies: they are too attached and dependent to digital technology. But then again, that possibility itself will only happen if something major will happen, and the other aspects of humanity's existence will be affected as well. Crypto would be the least of your concern if that happens, since most likely human society would break down and chaos will ensue.

On 4/15/2020 at 1:35 PM, Dmasked said:

After what I've said, it will be safe to assume that your speculation is just a nightmare. Now good night and sweet dreams.

• +3 1
  • +4 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 4/27/2020 at 8:02 PM, DoboniAyuuii said:

I do not believe corona virus has anything to do with cryptocurrencies, the price has very increased even during the crises. I do not think the price is affected by the crises at all. I only wish to wait for bitcoin halving that will have so much good and positive effect. 

Yes I also think that cryptocurrency will not fall even with the corona virus because it's system is not affected by the virus which is great because people can earn more money with that and I think that cryptocurrency will not fall that easily.