why are we only posting on few sections?? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kirubel

why are we only posting on few sections??

It is because our knowledge is not appropriate to another section in this forum which means if we commenting to another section that we don't know, it will just make a mess in the forum and we will just waste our time because moderators will delete our comment on it. 

On 4/13/2020 at 3:41 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guy, how all are you doing, yesterday i post "tricks how to get referrals" on the "tutorial" section and only one person commented on the post, my question is why are we only interested only on some sections, why don't we post and comment on other sections, we all can see that when a post maid on beginners section they get so meany comments with a short time even a useless posts get so meany comments, but there are so meany best posts on other sections, take your time and try to watch other sections. thanks.

Maybe some members didn't see or view your post that's why only one person commented on that. 

But once your post become popular I know for sure many people going to comment on your post. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/13/2020 at 12:41 PM, kirubel said:

are so meany best posts on other sections, take your time and try to watch other

I do agree that there are many good and vibrant posts worth our time in the other sections of this website but people tend to select the easy and soft way because these beginners and forum sections are very amicable for novice people equally. 

I think knowledge does matter in this case. People might just think about to make the posts in a few sections only. If I am going to make posts, I surely choose the section where I can be  more comfortable for posting the quality posts. 

There are sections where moderator or admins are only allowed to post and that post are for us such as rules and regulations of cryptotalk and helpful information . So if you are newbie then you should go and post in for beginners section 

I think it is because of the similarity of the majority in his interest in a department and a specific field, and this is what makes everyone participate in a larger section of a department

THINK POSITIVE

Some section of crypto talk forum campaign are not paid for free bitcoin earning. That is why these sections of crypto talk forum not active very much because many people not used that sections of forum such as bounties and airdrop section of this forum. 

20 hours ago, kirubel said:

But if you don't ask and try to lean, then you won't learn forever, you have to try to learn, and the only place to learn is there, so go and try to read and if you have a questions then create a post about it and you will get good infos.

Yes you're right, i already started reading in some other section to learn more things here. But i don't want to create topic first because i think moderators just deleted it immediately.  

There are a lof of reasons of not posting on few sections. Maybe your posts on few sections will not be counted and for that you will not earn. That can be also one of reasons. On the other hand there is not enough knowledge to post on other sections. 

Well bro people wre focused on something only and it's the human nature also. And as many people are new here and they prefer beginners section more so your post maynot be getting comments but don't worry you will get comment maybe after few days too

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Posting on each section is a person's choice. they want to be somewhat free to post, or they post only 1-2 sections for experience where they have more. There are just some items that are not paid in the forum. so I seldom post those items. And the other items I post fairly regularly.

The forum is full of sections, and this is enough to help each other and thereby motivate themselves and other traders, cryptocurrency investors. This will lead you to a wider circle of knowledge. 

On 4/13/2020 at 10:41 AM, kirubel said:

Hey guy, how all are you doing, yesterday i post "tricks how to get referrals" on the "tutorial" section and only one person commented on the post, my question is why are we only interested only on some sections, why don't we post and comment on other sections, we all can see that when a post maid on beginners section they get so meany comments with a short time even a useless posts get so meany comments, but there are so meany best posts on other sections, take your time and try to watch other sections. thanks.

I think topics that's have not contain many fans here is tutorial section, jobs section and referral links, so that if you post in those sections, don't hope for many replies.

Most of members likes those sections which members are more active in them like the beginner section, about section or crypto world section. They are missing many interesting topics by staying in few sections because there are many good topics in those other sections too.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

On 4/13/2020 at 5:40 PM, Raqeebzy said:

I believe members only post to only selected section that's they find interest in. We should talk about all the aspect of cryptocurrency in different sections not just some, and we should only talk about just what we know, the topics we know only. 

That's right and I think that's their strategy for them to easily achieve the thirty posts per day. 

Which is I think not a problem to talk about. 

That's their strategy so we must let the do that as long as they didn't violate the rules. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I think because other sections are not this crowded and it has less number of topics over all, but I agree with you that we should post on other sections too and keep those sections interactive too.

On 4/13/2020 at 3:41 PM, kirubel said:

Hey guy, how all are you doing, yesterday i post "tricks how to get referrals" on the "tutorial" section and only one person commented on the post, my question is why are we only interested only on some sections,

Well, I think the problem is because some sections that you will commenting will not getting paid. Many users of this forum are only hear because of the payment per post they've created. So when the admins announce those sections that will not getting paid, users doesn't visit it and doesn't comment anything to it. So don't expect that you can get any answer to your topic there.

On 4/13/2020 at 2:41 AM, kirubel said:

Welcome my friend
Actually, we must diversify the posts between the departments. I think everyone loves the beginners section because it contains a lot of simple information that is understood and everyone is able to give an opinion about it.

On 4/13/2020 at 1:11 PM, kirubel said:

Well it is because many people find easy posts to make response in the beginners section which is why people only browse this section. I personally browse all the sections of this forum as i have made more than 1400 posts so far. 

Yes you are right many persons used to post on same section might be that they don't have the knowledge or they don't have any information related to any other section so they used to post all the it is bad we should participate in every section but as per their thinking they are doing it

As I seen not all sections will be counted for your daily payment that is the reasons people only choosing those section that will be paid and in my opinion the contents that are eligible for the paid version that's enough for everyone to get more knowledge about cryptocurrency if they are passionate about the trip to world indefinitely they will make this opportunity and grab all the knowledge as much as they can because it's a place of so much of knowledge you just have to accept all the things and start learning because this camping is not only for the payment purpose so it will be much better if you have joined try to learn about cryptocurrency.

Everyone notice only 3 or 4 sections is popular in this forum but if admin create more sections like yobit, earnings, or others sections then more peoples will use that sections but tutorial or others sections not popular because users are not interest.

There are 50% off the post in the beginners and Crypto world section this is because most of the users joining cryptotalk are beginners. So they did not understand the keywords or topic in other sections

People are permitted to comment in the limited section only so that is why they are communicating there valuable information in very limited section and that is what makes it more difficult as if it will be allowed to post every section then maybe more information can be spread 

On 4/23/2020 at 6:54 PM, lovecrypto19 said:

Everyone is free to make any post where he wants, even for the off-topic section. So if you are happy in a certain section, then make a post in that section.

And this is the reason that's the forum where making many sections in order for everyone to choose the sections that's they want, so this forum is full independent.