Trading education section for beginners - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maroua

Trading education section for beginners

After I saw a member’s post in this forum, I had a good idea to expand his idea, whose content was to place another section for the Yubit site in the forum, and I found it a great idea, why do we not allocate a section to teach members about trade in the Yobit? We put the principles of trading on the platform, etc. What do you think? I find it a great idea because I want to learn to trade heavily and put all the indicators that happen every day and be in an organized manner and not a random method.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 11
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +4 3
  • +5 2

Yes , but already there is a trading section, you can learn trading completely, for any platform , and yobit one of this platform, so juts cherche for trading section you will find what you want, and aslo if you want to learn forex , there is a forex section in trading section.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +2 3

1 hour ago, kipara said:

The yobit trading is trading like others exchange trading, so there no need to have the section that help how to do trading in yobit while there have the trading section where we discussing about all trading.

Trading on the platform seems like you know it, but there are a lot of people who don't know how to do that, and I clarified in the title of the post I said to beginners my brother, you understand what I mean please

Edited by Maroua
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

5 hours ago, Maroua said:

After I saw a member’s post in this forum, I had a good idea to expand his idea, whose content was to place another section for the Yubit site in the forum, and I found it a great idea, why do we not allocate a section to teach members about trade in the Yobit? We put the principles of trading on the platform, etc. What do you think? I find it a great idea because I want to learn to trade heavily and put all the indicators that happen every day and be in an organized manner and not a random method.

Do you mean that the trading section isn't enough? That there should be a yobit sub section under trading section? For now it only contains forex sub section.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2

La educación comercial es muy importante para no fallar en el mercado y ser un buen comerciante, gracias por esta publicación y su contenido.

• +2 1

Personally I think that this forum is perfect as this we do not demand anything more to cryptotalk I have seen that they are asking to add many different sections I think the topic you indicate can be discussed in the crypto word section

It is a fairly good idea because adding such a section will help all new members learn the trading field correctly so that they can achieve very good profits from this field.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is a really good suggestion my friend will help beginners learn to trade and this section will be good for them because they need a section in which to discuss all topics related to trading

l absolutely agree with your opinion, it is really the best idea. We can help each other. But there is only one problem, we can not teach anybody, who exactly doesn't want to know. l mean when you really want to learn trading or doesn't matter you can find a lot of information on google. We can only help which really want to get more information. 

• +2 1

This forum needs to add many sections that are interesting like sections in other languages and also a section for the platform and to teach the field of trading as this will be a very useful section to teach beginners the field of trading well and successful

It is a good idea, my friend, indeed. Thank you for this wonderful suggestion. There are many members of the forum who are beginners and do not know how to trade and I hope the team supervising the forum will create this section.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 4/11/2020 at 4:30 PM, Maroua said:

That's a great suggestion of requesting for an extra yobit trading education section in this forum and I believe it can help many of beginners to learn how to trade at yobit exchange site.

A section of trading education specifically in Yobit becomes a very relevant topic for me, I agree with you, I think it should be managed and regulated by members of the forum with enough experience to teach us how to trade in Yobit.

• +2 1

yes you are right but i think we should spend tgis section to trading of  cryoto coins of all exchanges not only for yobit. This will help others members also who are trading on different exchanges.

I don't get the point of creating a separate section for trading. The trading section in Cryptotalk is full of topics with lots of information and guidelines about how to trade successfully. Beginners can search for these topics and read all of them. There are also lots of trading experiences from other members which can be very informative for beginners and if you read them, you will find anything you have to know. There is no need to fill the forum with a section that already exists! Beginners can ask their questions in trading section and receive their answers there. Search about trading methods, choice of coins, risks of trading and things to avoid.

Edited by Brushless4500KV
  • +2 1

Yes I agree with you mate you want to do trding on yobit but I tomorrow you to crutch trading on binnce because binance only have more number of pairs

Yes I agree with you mate you want to do trding on yobit but I tomorrow you to crutch trading on binnce because binance only have more number of pairs

Dear friend I can't understand what you say because this forum have trading section, in this section so many good traders share their experience, so which type trading section we need in this forum but may be you think another trading section.

It is actually  the good  idea there is some senior  members  who know well about  trading  if they  consecutively  make  topics  to teach  trading  that is helpful  alot to all who want   to inn in the trading. 

• +1 1

I won't agree with you at this point.Trading in the yobit section is not good!Trading on just coins can't be helpful everytime.That's why I prefer you to go in the forex trading.I'm pretty sure you will get a good profit if you expert it!

I read the comments and most agree with the suggestion, although for me the forum does not need anything else, your post and suggestion is very good I propose to notify a moderator to see that they respond to this excellent request.

It is really a good idea to teach us hoe to trade in yobit and also good idea for us to knowing about the principles of trading market.

On 4/11/2020 at 10:30 PM, Maroua said:

Indeed. I think your idea is really great. If we have mentoring program here to help other members on improving their trading skills, we can also encourage more people to join here in our campaign in that way.

• +2 1

On 4/17/2020 at 8:28 PM, Beast921 said:

I won't agree with you at this point.Trading in the yobit section is not good!Trading on just coins can't be helpful everytime.That's why I prefer you to go in the forex trading.

Forex trading is good as well but I prefer the yobit section which is only cryptocurrencies. I like crypto trading. 

• -2 1

Yes, this is a good idea, but it needs expert analysts and no one can provide advice and lessons about learning to trade and make a profit through YOBIT or any other platform.

• +2 2

THINK POSITIVE

Trading section that is separate from other sections is very important because we will learn many new things from that section. There are many things to learn about trading and i believe if we will have a section for it we will get many members to give us knowledge.

Time is the ultimate weapon!