Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
jerry2493

Is there any risk in crypto talk.. ?

What kind of danger you are discussing? This is entirely trustworthy, legitimate and genuine gathering. Our data is a lot of protected here. So there isn't any sort of danger here.

• +3 1

The risk that you may be exposed to is the ban as a result of violating the rules and conditions of the forum and publishing things for its benefit

Hello friend, anywhere you go to work in this world of the internet there is always risk, that is a fact, but I can also tell you that so far this platform inspires me a lot of confidence and I have it among my favorites ...

• +2 1

Theteis no risk because you are not offering any finicial assistant to the platform or the members of the platform.

Only where it seems to be risky is to manage and follow the rules and regulations of the forum not to get band so maintain and the chance of risking your license will be low

The forum can risky on those who are always on the tight rope of falling into certain shocks, as on suspension and such, as apart from That maybe there's the possibility that you can be Fortunate of being scammed either by a post, fake Airdrop, or even though personal contacts

• +2 1

No there is no risk and why would you think of that because there is no way to which we need to be afraid, the risk is you writing the wrong information and waiting for a pay , that would be really wrong so to me  there is no risk at all , be free , read a lot here and enjoy everything and be sure to know that there is something good you can get from this place

• +3 1

Yes my friend, the only risk you can face if you don't follow the rules and instructions of this forum perfectly, so you have to work hard and be careful in your job and avoid useless and inappropriate posts.

On 4/11/2020 at 3:39 PM, jerry2493 said:

Hello guys.

I want to ask, is there any risk in crypto talk..? if there is any risk how can we reduce our risk . If there is any guideline For reducing risk please advise me.

You can't say anything is free from risks, there will be some scammers in this forum who want to get other users to contact them in pm and they want to scam them, i also received some messages from some members to contact with them in pm, so be careful of them,

What kind of risk are you talking about? There are some rules here for those who do not follow the rules, there is a risk of their account being banned. Everyone must follow the rules.

No, there are no risks on the forum, except that you can get a ban for numerous violations of forum rules.

I think there's no scam through this fourm but we should follow rules and beware of everything or from any scamer we can't even imagine how they can scam with us so good luck and beware

• Useful or interesting 1

If we didn't follow the rules and regulations, we will be sanction with panelty, we should be careful on what we do, there is no risk in cryptotalk forum but we shouldn't break the guidelines and procedures of the forum, irrelevant contents are not accepted and comments should be based on cryptocurrency.

I do not think that there are any risks by talking about cryptocurrencies, my friend, and you can gain more knowledge by asking about it and about how members trade digital currencies. It is important to stay away from abuse.

If you don't follow the rules, there's a risk, not just here, but everywhere. I don't think there will be any risk unless you comply with the rules

Regardless of the illusion and the illusory description of cryptocurrencies and digital superior in most of them, the energy link that the exchange suffers from cares, guarding, and control. Standing in the face of permanent and strong electronic challenges to achieve stability in the traditional banking sector.

Life itself is a risk! So, there is an atom of risk in everything we do. If you are a type that accept everything you see in a social gathering like this, line and sinker without conducting your own research, you might be scammed and that is  one of the risk. Always carry out your own investigation before taking action especially when dealing with posts in Airdrop forum.

Yes. There are alway risks in every investment. Which investment is free from risk? Sometimes this currency's rate is high. Again it can fall down. But you have to take risk as a professional investor

Just follow the rules and regulations of the forum. I am comfortable working here. I think it's safe as long as we don't try to spam the forum. Of you do so then there are chances of you getting banned. There are many benefits like you make posts and earn bitcoins. How good is that.

if you meant the risk of getting banned from forum for  the activity in the site you should not worry about things like that if you follow the rules and regulations which the site specifies in the aout forum section. That should keep you safe.

Dear there is a chance of risk this site have risk and it occur when someone posted useless post or going to break the rules of site then the moderators can banned him due to his violation against the rules. Good and useful content helps you to going to top without this thing there is nothing risk here.

There are two risks: the first is that you are not aware of the general rules and regulations that legalize our participation in the forum, and the second is the scammers spread all over the Internet.

Dear mate what about risk you are talking. If your talking risk of being ban on the forum then definitely it is. Someone who breaks the rule and regulations of the forum he will be banned.. thanks 

• +2 1

Not at all dear. Cryptotalk is fully trusted forum. There is no risk in this forum because this forum don't offer use to invest our payment in this forum. So when there is no any demand of any thing then what type of risk could rise.

I would like to say that there is no nothing about risks in cryptotalk because there is no risks in this website in all the directions because all you do here is learning and sharing information you know but you get some money to keep you attentive to the website  

• +1 1