How Much Should I Invest in Cryptocurrency for halving? - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kipara

How Much Should I Invest in Cryptocurrency for halving?

Hello guys, I've heard that so many people ate talking about the halving will be happened in MAY 2020.

So i want to know how much i have to invest with cryptocurrency? To be waiting to get nice profit when the halving is coming. Because ive planned to invest onlt $30, so i dont hsve sure if it will worth it.

I believe any amount you invest before BTC halving is going to be worth it. By my opinion the price of BTC will at least triple. You could make 90$ out of your investment, but then might not be able to buy back if BTC won't fall again.

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

You should invest that amount of money which is having with you because we all know btc is a very good source of investing money but for investment in cryptocurrency  for halving you should not be very panic     

• Useful or interesting 1

The amount of investment that you should place on the platform depends on the currencies you own, but I advise you to divide your currencies into two halves, for example $ 100, divide them into $ 50 for investment, and $ 50 store them and choose a reliable platform and a good currency like Ethereum

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For me, I think that the investment should not be with big money because the situation is unstable in relation to the price of bitcoin, and in relation to the status of cryptocurrencies in general, especially that the Corona virus directly affected the economy, stock exchanges, stocks and cryptocurrencies

I think it depends on you how much you want to invest in cryptocurrency for half Investment is never possible without sufficient capital In this case invest in your capital It is better to invest small amounts for the first time. It can start with $ 50.

I think that you should make this decision yourself, invest as much as you see fit , but be prepared to lose all the money you invest

Invest on bitcoin because you know how to deal with it and not because you are just expecting to gain profits because of halving.there are no assurance on how much it will go before,during or even after halving so better deal with it not only because of that,you should have proper knowledge and learn to manage the risks. Because if you only expecting for possible profit when price increase because of halving but then it goes the other way round,your expectation can be the cause of your losing.

Edited by Ms.o

5 hours ago, Jay8 said:

it all depends on how much ample income or investment income you have planned out. you cannot put in much money which is almost all your wealth. it is risky

Especially if the knowledge of crypto is still minimal. It's the same as throwing money away and making money. I strongly avoid activities that are too risky without consideration of loss.

I think if you want to invest in halving, i suggest to invest 10 or 15% of you budget , don’t invest  all your money because you can lose it , so just 10 % is good to managed your lose . So i wish you all the best.

9 hours ago, kipara said:

Hello guys, I've heard that so many people ate talking about the halving will be happened in MAY 2020.

So i want to know how much i have to invest with cryptocurrency? To be waiting to get nice profit when the halving is coming. Because ive planned to invest onlt $30, so i dont hsve sure if it will worth it.

Invest as much as much you want to make mean you have clear in mind how much you are gonna invest to cash this opportunity which comes after 4 years.This will make you wealthy and gives you good fat money .You can decide that your own.Make good investment for profit earning.Because when Bull Run start you will not get any chance.

Try maybe you will learn from this experience a lot, and the amount of $ 30 seems a good amount for a start, just do not risk more to not lose and everything goes from you.

Before the halving you need to collect some coins. It will be really worth. In my opinion you must invest in cryptocurrency for halving, how many you can. After halving you can make good profit. 

I think that if you are going to invest in cryptocurrencies before bitcoin halving, you should at least do it for more than $ 100, $ 30 is a very small investment 

I think this is your personal decision, but personally I would invest more than 30 dollars in cryptocurrencies if I were you, since all cryptocurrencies are 99% likely to grow after halving 

In my opinion you must invest in cryptocurrency for halving, how many you can.This will make you wealthy and gives you good fat money .You can decide that your own.

hey bro i think you must first know if the price will go up or down yes there is many people say in halving bitcoin will go up fast but this is just a talk and maybe when this happen the price go down not up..

Investing in cryptocurrency is always a profitable business. Of course, it’s worth investing in cryptocurrency and today, it’s worth starting to do it. Ahead of Halving Bitcoin and he will let you know. 30 dollars, this is also money. 

19 hours ago, kipara said:

Hello mate you can invest any amount you can afford even the one you mentioned $30 can make you good profits and the most important thing is to invest what you can not afford to lose because no one knows what will exactly happen during this event of bitcoin halving but many are just assuming that the price will rise and I also think so.

Having to invest of a proportion if $100 of Bitcoin could be of a nice and heavy investment if counting on the halvings to succeed and bring profits on what you've invested on this major Crypto session.

My friend, no one knows what will happen in some half. Prices can go up and it can go down. So I advise you to store and keep your currencies today so that we can know what will happen in some half in order to make decisions.

On 4/11/2020 at 4:14 PM, kipara said:

I think that any amount that you invest in btc halving will be always worth it because the price will rise suddenly and you will have you profit and earnings. 

Basically you should just invest as much as you are willing to lose. Investing any amount which you will later need to cover you expenses is not recommended. Also I wouldn't recommend to invest now aiming for the halving. The halving is already priced in and perhaps after the halving and when speculation has ended we will begin noticing healthy growth again.

Don't get greedy for the halving. The rule of investment in cryptocurrency is always the same no matter what may happen in the near future. Only invest the amount that you have the ability to recover it in case of losses. Don't invest anything you have for the halving because it is not known what will happen to the market after that. Today, the world is full of economic crisis which makes crypto prediction difficult. Even the most complex and technical analyses can't anticipate pandemic disease or tensions between countries. So, invest wisely in a way that you will not regret what you are doing today.