An App Pretending To Be Official For Yobit - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

An App Pretending To Be Official For Yobit

Never install that sort of app. Such fake apps are designed to steal your data from the Yobit exchange and mostly they do so to steal your most sensitive login details. If you have found that scammers, you can directly report against him on the Yobit exchange. 

Oh you are right because i personally checked from play store of Android device there is officially app registered on Android phone.if any fake site claiming to be yobit exchange then it means not real it is very possible fake and only created to steal the funds of yobit exchange.

The supervisor of the YOBIT platform also said that they do not have any official application on phones and that is why any application impersonating YOBIT is fake and use it at your own risk

THINK POSITIVE

Well, like this news, you should reach the officials. Also, you should not fear such messages that come from an unknown person, especially if the platform does not publish an advertisement here in the forum or on its main page. It was possible to steal your account.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

I also encountered many applications with the same name as the forum and the platform, but I am sure that all these applications are fraudulent and aim to steal login information for the account in this forum and to the platform Therefore, everyone should pay attention to this matter and know that the forum and the platform do not have any application of their own

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Well as much as i know there are no official app of yobit in the play store but some scammers are trying to get reach you by this types of apps so stay away from this types of apps     

It's hard to trace such scamers and the best we can do is to be aware of their tricks and block them whenever they approach.

There are many mirror domains of Yobit exchange that fake to be the official exchange and try to hack yobit account. You must not trust anyone when it comes to your assets and only login and trade on official yobit.net domain. Also dont fall for scam emails and telegram messages and check if the sender of the message is actually yobit or not before visiting. No yobit authority will ever contact you from an unknown private account.

468x60-3.png

Someone try to scam with you because yobit exchange not lunched any official app on play store. You did right and try to avoid that type of person they searching peoples for Crypto scam or others type of scam.

On 4/10/2020 at 3:35 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

Today someone talked to me on Telegram, pretending to be working for Yobit platform. 

He didn't show any signs of scam at first. But then, he asked me to download and app

that was officially launched by Yobit platform and asked me to sign in for easier trading.

Of course, I didn't download anything and I blocked him.

What do you think we should do with these scammers!.?

The Yobit platform has a lot of features that make beginners and professionals alike attracted to it, but the platform on the mobile suffers very slow, so it is great to have a light application, but be aware, so far, it has no official application.

9 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

The Yobit platform has a lot of features that make beginners and professionals alike attracted to it, but the platform on the mobile suffers very slow, so it is great to have a light application, but be aware, so far, it has no official application.

I have searched a lot for Yobit unofficial apps that pretend to be officially announced by Yobit. It turned out that every application of these is made by scammers, not Yobit platform. 

13 hours ago, Bohana said:

I have searched a lot for Yobit unofficial apps that pretend to be officially announced by Yobit. It turned out that every application of these is made by scammers, not Yobit platform. 

You should beware of the widespread unofficial applications in order to penetrate the accounts on the Yobit platform. You do not download any cryptocurrency-only application from the official website.

We all must do what you have done, simply block them. As per my knowledge Yobit doesn't have any official application, the scammers are trying to making us fool by these false news.

My friend, Yobit can't send someone to talk to you and help you suddenly, sure everyone who says he works for a specific company and asks you for any information or detail or sends you a picture, video or application, all of these are spammers so beware of them.

You were very clever when not downloading anything. I did not know what to do with the scammers because I have met and I just blocked him. I thought so, I defended myself. I did not provide any information or download the application, or click on the link. I did not do that. I believe I'm safe.

On 4/10/2020 at 9:35 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

Today someone talked to me on Telegram, pretending to be working for Yobit platform. 

He didn't show any signs of scam at first. But then, he asked me to download and app

that was officially launched by Yobit platform and asked me to sign in for easier trading.

I think that we should be wary with a kind of this scams because I think that they will just scam ypu if you trust them too much. Just rely on things that is a real thing and if you know people that is doing that kind of earning then ask from them for help. 

On 4/10/2020 at 4:35 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

Yobit cannot advice one by one through private message to download their app because if they have app, they should promote it, so I want to tell you that yobit doesn't own any application in playstore or any online store.

I agree with you that they do not create any apps on their own. An app pretending to be official for Yobit is trying to completely scam it. All of us working in crypto should stay away from the website of such apps. Yobit will never support it.

They are fakes and not to he trusted from that source, yobit is yet to launch their exchange app, so keep off from those kind of phishing apps

On 4/10/2020 at 9:35 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. 

Luckily and wisely decision for not following what he said. 

You avoid getting scam because as far as I know yobit doesn't have an app. 

You must report him and thanks for sharing, this serves as a warning especially to those who read when that thing happen to one of us. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 4/24/2020 at 3:31 PM, Rr45 said:

You can find a lot of scammers in telegram because telegram does not reveal The Identity of a person. So you should always be careful. They will offer you money and they can steal away your cryptocurrency.

And some users in telegram can act like the normal member in the yobit exchange, and will tell you things like that, "let me connect you to moderator of yobit" and he will give you the user name of that one pretending to be a moderator, so if you faced with something like that, just skip them immediately.

Yobit has no official apps available. Because if there was any app then it would have been announced by the Yobit platform. And as we know there are no apps available. So the apps that claim that it is connected with Yobit is definitely the fake apps. And those are also scams. So never try those apps and share anything about crypto world. 

He has launched his own application form. They can be fake because this community administrator never said they had made the app a domestic worker. So Telegram can be a scam and I suggest you not fall into them.  

• +1 1

There is many apps that are claiming that they use the yobit platform and that they are the legit and official app for the exchange system. As far as i know there is no app that has been officially released by this platform and therefore every app that is currently out there is a fake app that is a third party application. Users need to be very careful in using these applications as it essentially gives your address and password away to hackers and they can withdraw ll of your funds.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

You did right my friend, yobit has not yet launched their official mobile app. There are scammers who needs to steal cryptotalk accounts and earn money with them, so we must be careful and you have done the right thing to block him.

Time is the ultimate weapon!