How to take withdraw from yobit to PayPal. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

How to take withdraw from yobit to PayPal.

Oh there is another website involved? I am not familiar with it, maybe you should be careful mate.  Everyone will try to steal your earnings.

Edited by DokAgsikap
remove some

I do not think that you can withdraw your money to paypal, if the paypal has a wallet address you can copy and paste it when you withdraw your money. I never encounter withdrawing at paypal.

• +1 1

In my opinion it is impossible direct to withdraw from Yobit to PayPal. l don't have PayPal account, that is why l can not give any more information. 

• +1 1

It is not possible to transfer to Paypal directly through the YOBIT platform because it does not support payment through Paypal. To do this, the exchanger websites must be used.

THINK POSITIVE

YoBit doesn't officially support withdrawals using PayPal and you always need to find a website or someone, who would agree to exchange the funds. However, it always comes with a risk of being scammed if you don't choose well. 

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

On 4/12/2020 at 8:05 PM, Adarsh001 said:

You should be here for transferring the currencies direct into your wallet AMD from wallet to your account so it may all happening here go through the process while transfer pointing the money as well in same way to the official websites. Now these is stay forever. 

In this article, the auhor described I think the best way to party cryptourrencies for hard fund I think this winning post will help beginners to shink with a minimum commit to attract their assts from the exchange

I am not having any idea to withdraw all our payment from yobit to PayPal but but one thing I can surely say if you are looking for the transactions on exchange of currencies then you have to be more conscious and careful while doing the things first you have to to exchange your bitcoins to the required currency you want from the trader section in the yobit wallet after buying the coins you have to to copy the address of the wallet in which you want to send your payment then put it in the withdrawal sectionvery shortly you will receive your payment on that wallet.

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't this could be done directly, but you can withdraw your funds to payeer or perfect money USD with low fees, then you exchange your funds in any exchanging platform, check google for more information, 

Or you can exchange it with someone.

"We grow by lifting others"

Are you sure, uniexchange.me is legit exchange platform? Looking like the low quality domain within this site! If you have not proper idea about this site before exchanging Perfect Money into PayPal money, try to use BestChange platform, which is legit. 

• +1 1

There is many exchange who offer service like that form payeer perfectmoney advcash and other electronic wallet to paypal ,but the problem is all those exchange are scam and we cant really trust them ,i have a bad experience with them and never find the good one,The best way that i fund is localbitcoin 

Dear friend 

First you send your ballance in btc account then you convart your coin ltc coin then you see many peaple who bye your ltc coin by paypal $

Thanks

well yobit doe snot allows paypal in it splatform so ther eis no direct way to do it. the only chance you have is to use third party platform or service that helpts you to send coind and paypal at the same time. i think sport betting sites and some trading platforms have that option.

I think that you can transfer your balance to dollars in Yobit, and then contact a reliable broker or trader that you transfer money to and he in turn gives you money in the local currency or transfers it to your Paypal account

I don't know mate you're asking it or telling everyone. Sorry to say this but i have been on this website for more than a month now and i jave observed that this topic is being repeated every second week please i would like you to search and then post. 

• +1 1

I think you are right, we can use your method and at the end we receive our money in paypal. But i think we will use a lot of fee to do that. For me, i withdraw from yobit to faucetpay wallet using litecoin (fee - 0.002 ltc) then i exchange from ltc to btc in faucetpay wallet then i withdraw my bitcoins to localbitcoins (fee - 0.00000400) i recive my coins in only four hours or i can pay a fee of 0.00007000 satoshi and receive my coins in just 5 minutes! After there i will sell my bitcoins to paypal very fast, safely and easily in localbitcoins.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

you will have to pay an extra 1% for the exchange from PerfectMoney to Paypal, but this is a fast and easy way to do it

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 4/6/2020 at 6:43 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

I am talking  withdraw from  yobit  to litecoin. I found that there are many  members who  want to to take withdraw  to PayPal.  So i have make search  for  them and now want to tell them now how then can do that.

Firstly you need to withdraw  their usd in perfect  money with low  fees. 

Secondly should convert  their perfect money  usd to PayPal usd by the site ( uniexchange.me )

In this method  you can get youw PayPal  usd easily and safely. 

If you still don't  understand  You can search  about (   uniexchange.me ) on Google  or on YouTube  You will get method of exchange  also will come to know it is legit or scam. 

If you find my post  useful  give me good reputation. 

I know there are so meany sites that say they will convert your money to peypal money but how legit are they, most this sites are scam and they don't pay you your money, have you tried it?? am asking you this because peypal is not accepting moneys from sites like this.

My friend yobit doesn't support its withdrawal process with PayPal you can withdraw it in your bank account easily and if it is necessary to have in PayPal then you can transfer it from you bank account to your PayPal account i think this topic has been discussed many times in this section. 

This is a very useful post that will help members of the forum to withdraw their earnings on PayPal and use it online to purchase their products as PayPal is a more accepted means of payment than crypto currency.

You can't do this one or two step, other words not directly, you can exchange your withdrawals from here with USD paypal but not inside yobit, actually there two methods to do this, the first is general needs few steps check exchanging websites" there a new launched one called exchangenow, I have never tried it, but first see how it works then do your withdrawal from yobit.

The second you can call it "private" there a lot of people will want to exchange their USD PayPal to cryptocurrencies, but scammers.

"We grow by lifting others"

I didn't think that there is still any exchange who accept PayPal as a withdrawal option for exchange Bitcoin into PayPal money i Will recommend to used paxful as well localbitcoin website ( both are trused to used in market with good reputation ) .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

I usually when I withdraw to PayPal I do it using cryptocurrency, often the сommission's on exchangers is much less than on the same payment systems.

On 4/7/2020 at 12:38 AM, alex72 said:

Thanks for sharing the PayPal account for the useful information retraction process. This is a good thing for beginners. I learned your post and it is helpful to me.

yes that's correct his post is very useful many members in this forum was facing this types of problem from long time so I think after reading this post they will solve their problem 

Already many members are facing this problem and thank you for this advice and this solution
But I think it is better that you allocate a post that explains the site and how to deal with it so that we can deal with it correctly and safely

Oh that was really great,i even didn't knew that i can withdraw my earning from yobit to paypal.But the process didn't seemed to be an easy one because there is a few steps for it.Whatever,it was a very nice post.Thank you so much for this.