Will You Sell Before The Halving? - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bohana

Will You Sell Before The Halving?

I don't really think I will sell my token before the halving occurs. Am holding for halving and hoping the price of bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will pump during the halving period. 

• +1 3

That the price is controlled by whales so that the price may fall instead of rising after the process of half and therefore As long as bitcoin still gives the opportunity for traders to buy it at reasonable and reasonable prices, I recommend buying it because it may reach numbers that no ordinary person can buy.

• +1 1

Its true that when btc halving occur the price become down but if you are a serious Investor and has believe on crypto currency then you should hold btc till btc halving dont go because after halving the price of btc increase like a myth...so to get much profit just wait till btc halving dont gone.. Now its up to you what you will do     

• +1 1
  • +2 1

I have a plan to hold the currency, hopefully the halving might be bring some great profit to us. But i will hold my currency for the next move may be  will be more profitable by the holded currency. 

• +2 1

7 minutes ago, hasan007 said:

I have a plan to hold the currency, hopefully the halving might be bring some great profit to us. But i will hold my currency for the next move may be  will be more profitable by the holded currency. 

Same here I'm into the strategy of holding when I see that the price is very low then I'll wait for the time until the price is very high enough for me to sell my coin so I can earn profits from it. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

First, everyone should know that the effect of halving is not fast, in minutes or hours, but rather a long effect that may last for several months or more. Thus, the person interested in warehousing does not care about the price, as for the speculator, he must analyze the Bitcoin chart and extract the best areas to enter and buy at the cheapest possible price, and it does not matter if it was before or after the halving.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Actually, no, I still decided to make a purchase of cryptocurrencies before the big split. Because, as it seems to me, summer is coming - stable prices, and even though it's already autumn, but I did not lose! And it was a really cool idea. Because, I made a good profit from buying cryptocurrency before the split!

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Despite Bitcoin value was badly affected in March, due to the effect of Covid-19 this did not cause me to dumb my holdings including the BTC. And today it's am standing a great chance of making double profits. Though it hasn't rise upwardly to hits my set target which is $15'000 dollars.

• +1 2

From what seems to have happened it may have been a bad decision to sell before the halving. Price did not drop but risen although not a lot by just 2000 and reached 12000. This was the top for now but the $10,000 price we have now may be the new bottom. I want to see what will happen next because this is 50-50 now.

• +1 1

On 4/5/2020 at 4:19 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. I am sure you all have some Bitcoins in your wallet. 

As we know, Bitcoin halving will happen soon and no one knows what will happen to the price.

So, will you sell your Bitcoin before the halving occurs? Or will you wait after it happens?

Right now the bitcoin half has happened and now the bitcoin price continues to go up, I think I'll wait until the bitcoin price goes high and when the price goes high I will sell it. In the last few days, bitcoin price has dropped so I'm still holding it.

Everyone should sell after halving but 2 years later. we all target the highest price next year, if you feel you have benefited, you can sell it. It means when you see Bitcoin price gained enough sell them, as Bitcoin is volatile you can be the sure price will come to down again. No one is sure what exact highest price will come to Bitcoin, so better you pick a selling price on your own.

Edited by Naylor89
  • +1 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

The sale is after the split for months and after achieving the desired rise, and on the contrary, buying before it is the right thing to collect profits and adopt a storage strategy away from speculation on the quantities that are purchased.

• +1 1

I didn't sell but held in the havling. I bought early this year and price had to go a lot higher for me to sell. I did sell a while ago higher than today and maybe I should rebuy and make this a long term investment but for Bitcoin only this time and with a view on some good altcoins that are making progress.

• +1 1

Obviously I will sell my own bitcoin before the halving happens not because the price it will takes long time to receive my profits I assume bitcoin next years will increase highest price 

• +2 1

I do not think that halving took any effect on btc price. Btc price didn't change much as it was expected. I am not sure why that happens but it looks like the hype is gone and new hype taken place. DeFi hype is going right now over the crypto space.

• +1 1

■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■     PEER-TO-PEER MULTI-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM     ■   ■   ■   ■   ■   ■

━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━    Free TON    ━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━

|► DECLARATION OF DECENTRALIZATION |   FORUM   |   TON SURF   |► BECOME AN AMBASSADOR |

i will not sell rather thats the perfect time to invest on the coins because market remains very low that time to invest on it and have patience to boost up to make a good profit out of it.

I will sell my crypto one year after halving since this year it happened then I will sell my crypto in 2021 which for me the bull run will occur and since I don't have enough funds and I need to earn more so next year is the right time for me to sell my crypto. I also think in that time I have already collected enough satoshi from what I've earned in this forum.

I think that was a pretty good idea and it should have been taken in when everybody had that chance so yes its true, yes am going to make sure that I do sell when halving happens, because look at what happened this year, when the second halving did happen, the price of bitcoin and so many other coins just fell almost 70% a very painful drop and today it has been very painful to bring it back to where it was 

The halving helped Bitcoin and altcoins too that followed with a good run, but now we are not moving again for many months. As I see it the market is waiting for the next move and maybe some wait for a dip but I don't see this happening. As after the halvening noone sold and whales are trying to make more in Bitcoin and they are not selling.

Document do not think that it will probably be right for one to distribute most of the silver and gold coins prior to when bitcoin halving, this isn't most suitable and additionally hostile.

On 4/5/2020 at 12:19 PM, Bohana said:

Hello my friends. I am sure you all have some Bitcoins in your wallet. 

As we know, Bitcoin halving will happen soon and no one knows what will happen to the price.

So, will you sell your Bitcoin before the halving occurs? Or will you wait after it happens?

I didn't sell my Bitcoin before halving because there was talk of crazy prices going up after this event. But what happened was the advent of the crisis and its impact on all financial markets, including crypto and Bitcoin. Currently, I am still holding bitcoin, waiting for the waves to calm down and the start of the bitcoin's awaited journey to rise.

• +5 1

Yes mate you are right bitcoin halving is coming... What will happen no one have no such a idea... No one knows what will happen to Bitcoin before or after the halving occurs. Even expert people cannot predict what the price will be after halving... But i will sell bitcoin if i get a good price.. Other wish i can store... That's the matter of time...  

• +1 1

2 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

I didn't sell my Bitcoin before halving because there was talk of crazy prices going up after this event. But what happened was the advent of the crisis and its impact on all financial markets, including crypto and Bitcoin. Currently, I am still holding bitcoin, waiting for the waves to calm down and the start of the bitcoin's awaited journey to rise.

You made the right decision but I think post-halving era can be a myth! The value could rise for many various reasons and just because it happens after halving, it may not be influenced by halving. I think this is just a story to transform the market once in a while and keep bitcoin price as high as possible (Because those who own hundreds of coins don't like loss of value). I personally don't care about such events. I trade based on time and conditions and set my orders accordingly.

Selling or not selling, its always good we are careful to avoid making mistakes that can cost us, so the most information's that we need to put up is to make sure that we follow a certain strategy and the very first strategy we check on is to make sure that we are all able to understand when the market changes, that is very very important.

• +3 1