Binance is preparing to launch Bitcoin trading options - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Binance is preparing to launch Bitcoin trading options

Its really a good option as it will also help the traders to minimize the risk of loss during their trading activities as they will be able to fix up a price in which they want to sell and definitely it would bring more legitimacy to the Cryptocurrencies. 

• -1 1

binance is my favorite exchange and I trade there a lot. That is the top exchange. The upgrade launches Bitcoin trading options I think are good. I like the additions of binance and I look forward to it. This will probably be a special setup. binance is actively improving and adding upgrades to please users.

You need to consider the risks involved in trading with cryptocurrency binance. Do not leave your entire deposit. Options trading on them has a risk. 

Yes, in fact, regular trading especially in bitcoin  has become somewhat slow for that traders have resorted to options trading, also  margin. Personally, I do not like trying it because it is too risky .

Binance is top Crypto exchange . Now binance lunch Bitcoin trading options platform. I'm so happy . That's is very wonderful news . I'm really interested to do option trading .

That's indeed great news about binance launching option trading at it's platform as it is going to give many traders a chance to trade bitcoin this way and make quick profits and deals but it will require one to have a strategy to be profitable in this type of trading and can cause loss in short time.

We will be expecting to see it soon on the platform, but that is just pure gambling. I am not interested in that because most of the time I only lose whenever I try to gamble.

That will add an amazing value to the binance platform. Because it will attract the users more and more. And they will be happy to trade using a legit platform. Because if this is true then Binance will become the top exchange in all the way. And no one will be able to replace its place. This feature will add bit more publicity to the bitcoins i guess as well as other cryptocurrencies. 

Now, binance has launched bitcoin trading option buy they called it binance option, but let us talk out the fact, bitcoin options are not trading, they are gambling. If I want to trade, it is not only about analyses, I will have to convert from one cryptocurrencies to another which is the basis of trading. 

After the margin and the future binance will launch the option trading too,there is many application who offer this service in the market,but in general i dont like this kind of trade it's not a trade it's just like you play with the price and the majority manipulate the chart to lose 

Well dear I don't use binance exchange for trading but binance provide option trading, then it's really good news for binance and crypto users, because so many traders wants this type trading platform's and binance give the opportunity, then its really good for traders.

Binance already has launched this, I am using binance not long ago though but I saw the option which ks very risky when I read about it, it is not even using trading means but only the price in the chart to predict. 

10 hours ago, Honny143 said:

Well dear I don't use binance exchange for trading but binance provide option trading, then it's really good news for binance and crypto users, because so many traders wants this type trading platform's and binance give the opportunity, then its really good for traders.

The binance option is not trading, and many people often lose to this binary option, it is not advisable, only trading is better. 

I have not known about this news, I am utilizing the binance stage and I understand that it is the absolute best and easy to use trade. Its refreshed highlights are completely outfitted towards clients and bring the most helpful and valuable to clients

On 4/29/2020 at 10:59 PM, malik6314193 said:

What is this type of trading. I don't know about that. I do simple trading. And how you differentiate between simple trading and this trading which you are describing. 

It is not trading, it is like gambling, it does not make good sense for exchanges to have such, it uses market to predict if the market will either go up or down, if your prediction is wrong, you will lose the whole money at ones unlike trading. 

I like the crypto trading options, but the things that's I don't like from the binance bitcoin trading option is about its closing time of 10 minutes, they were supposed to add option to choose the closing time from 10 seconds up to 10 minutes. 

29 minutes ago, EmiKanNi said:

There is nothing called crypto trading option, options are options, it has nothing to deal with trading, it is more of gambling and using market price to gamble, having such one exchanges is highly not appropriate. 

But I'm not believing if options trading is gambling like others gambling websites, because there have strategies that's if you will use them you'll have 80 chances to stay profitable. 

This measure will increase the demand for bitcoin and may lead to a somewhat higher price, but in return it will facilitate the investor to trade matters

• -1 1

On 4/29/2020 at 1:37 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Trading options in binance will be very good

Option are not trading, nothing like trading options. 

On 4/29/2020 at 10:59 PM, malik6314193 said:

What is this type of trading. I don't know about that. I do simple trading. And how you differentiate between simple trading and this trading which you are describing. 

It is not trading, it is called option, you will use market price to predict if the price of the coin chosen will increase or reduce. If your prediction is wrong, your fund is all gone, it is just like gambling. 

On 7/11/2020 at 1:06 PM, guatazoo said:

But I'm not believing if options trading is gambling like others gambling websites, because there have strategies that's if you will use them you'll have 80 chances to stay profitable. 

It is not gambling, but not trading at all but resembles gambling. But it is called option on its own. 

16 hours ago, BitcryptoHan said:

Option are not trading, nothing like trading options. 

It is not trading, it is called option, you will use market price to predict if the price of the coin chosen will increase or reduce. If your prediction is wrong, your fund is all gone, it is just like gambling. 

It is not gambling, but not trading at all but resembles gambling. But it is called option on its own. 

I think the risk of forex and options can be similar, because in forex you can place the order of $30 and your risk will only be $3, also in option if you have $30 you can only be use $3 to risk, so thats means you'll be lose your capital if you lose 10 orders in a row, which is something not easy to be happened. 

• +1 1

On 7/14/2020 at 6:46 AM, guatazoo said:

I think the risk of forex and options can be similar, because in forex you can place the order of $30 and your risk will only be $3, also in option if you have $30 you can only be use $3 to risk, so thats means you'll be lose your capital if you lose 10 orders in a row, which is something not easy to be happened. 

No, trading is better because the market can may not favour you at first but later favor you, but in option, even a slight opposite of what you pick will make the person lose. Example, if the person predict btc at $9040 to increase in 10 minutes, but it decrease $9030, the person lose the whole money. But in trading, the price can decrease even to $8000 but later increase to $10000 possibly. And at least you will use $10 for option too like in trading in most platform. 

On 7/14/2020 at 6:46 AM, guatazoo said:

No, not at all, how can it be similar. Option resembles better in all ways, not difference between gambling and options, options use market price fluctuation to gamble and nothing more, unlike trading. In trading you may decide not to scalp, you may decide to even go for swing. 

On 7/15/2020 at 10:35 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

No, not at all, how can it be similar. Option resembles better in all ways, not difference between gambling and options, options use market price fluctuation to gamble and nothing more, unlike trading. In trading you may decide not to scalp, you may decide to even go for swing. 

Me when I'm trading options, I'm not predicting the price further will go up or down, but I'm always do the market analysis and I'm trading options when the market go down trend or up trend. 

On 7/15/2020 at 10:04 AM, DiamondBit said:

No, trading is better because the market can may not favour you at first but later favor you, but in option, even a slight opposite of what you pick will make the person lose. Example, if the person predict btc at $9040 to increase in 10 minutes, but it decrease $9030, the person lose the whole money. But in trading, the price can decrease even to $8000 but later increase to $10000 possibly. And at least you will use $10 for option too like in trading in most platform. 

I'm not trade options with bitcoin or any kind of cryptocurrency, but I'm only use fiat currencies to trade options which I see the fiat market analysis is easy to become true than bitcoin. 

• +2 1

On 7/19/2020 at 1:37 PM, guatazoo said:

I'm not trade options with bitcoin or any kind of cryptocurrency, but I'm only use fiat currencies to trade options which I see the fiat market analysis is easy to become true than bitcoin. 

It will even more be hard for me if I use fiat, I will prefer to use cryptocurrencies like bitcoin. Although if it pays you, you can continue, but I have three friends that loss over $300 in just a day from option, and I was so discouraged. 

• Useful or interesting 1

On 7/19/2020 at 1:37 PM, guatazoo said:

That means you will also prefer forever than crypto trading? I have seen so much people saying this but I noticed on forest too, people do lose like in crypto trading. I am not into force at all, but it could be better but crypto is so good too buy I do not know if both options are compared.