Will Bitcoin Survive from Corona? - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
SuperCrypto

Will Bitcoin Survive from Corona?

I have read different analysis on it and I am convinced to believe it will survive it. We have seen the positive sign this week, the price is now appreciating, something we've last seen as far as last year. 

• Useful or interesting 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Hello my friend
Yes, we are facing an economic crisis at the present time
But now the flotilla has started correcting and returning the climb

1 hour ago, Sedy said:

Crypto currency are not affected much...due to the crisis ,Markets are not suffering and everything is running smoothly,Bitcoin would obviously survive and won't affect the assets and market price . 

At the beginning of this crisis, I noticed that all the markets were affected by the financial and economic markets, that is, the global markets and all assets have fallen sharply that did not happen before. But at the same time I see that bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are starting to recover from the first assets and therefore I think that they will actually survive this crisis.

Yes I have a high hopes in Bitcoin!! We can survive in this crisis not only Bitcoin. I hope that all of the happenings right now will be back to normal. Keep safe everyone!

Just now, sally1995 said:

Hello my friend
Yes, we are facing an economic crisis at the present time
But now the flotilla has started correcting and returning the climb

I will only calm down tough when bitcoin breaks the resistance of 8.2k in the next few days.

On 4/5/2020 at 9:39 AM, SuperCrypto said:

Do you think that bitcoin can survive from this crisis and continues to reach its goals despite the great pressure in light of this crisis that affected all assets in the world?

I think that the coronavirus does not represent any danger for Bitcoin, it can even be beneficial because of the risk of contamination by manipulation of cash money .

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Well my dear, I think that this curse that befell the world due to the Corona epidemic will suddenly disappear without affecting the world of digital bitcoin, and the currency prices will rise again. I believe it will be a temporary crisis and will go away.

لكسب

1   https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/8704hg0

2   http://t.me/animalfarm_V2_Bot؟start=470526578

I see that you have noticed that it was able to impose further control on the length of this crisis attached to the world, including the cryptocurrency market, which started to grow again in response to each crisis. But I don’t know if it will last

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 4/5/2020 at 1:09 PM, SuperCrypto said:

We all suffer from the disease crisis now and know how much the market is suffering and this crisis has greatly affected it. Do you think that bitcoin can survive from this crisis and continues to reach its goals despite the great pressure in light of this crisis that affected all assets in the world?

I think bitcoin is also affected from corona. Because this disease is spreading in the world. I know bitcoin is digital but operated is already a person so crypto currency is affected from corona.

I am completely sure that Bitcoin (BTC) will survive this Pandemic of The Crown Virus there is no doubt that it will even raise its price 

Yes, the world economy will survive, and we hope that people will survive it too. A difficult situation. We must be optimistic that it will go away and conditions will return to what they were previously.

2 hours ago, Shivam1 said:

I think bitcoin is also affected from corona. Because this disease is spreading in the world. I know bitcoin is digital but operated is already a person so crypto currency is affected from corona.

In my opinion, the Corona virus enhances safe havens, especially Bitcoin, which proved its worth through this crisis because of the available liquidity and got attention after it was found that other assets are not safe.

yes ,maybe after month the covid19 will be finish and bitcoin and other crypto will come back to thier price and in this time is good to trading because there price is change every time 

Frankly, the Bitcoin currency and the crypto market did not survive the Corna virus, as this virus greatly affected the price of the currency and led to its bleeding, and the price decreased very significantly, but the market has now begun to recover and the price has begun to rise and I hope that it will return to what it was previously soon

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I believe that bitcoin and all the other crypto currencies will survive this crisis because people will instead use crypto currency instead of fiat currency so that they can prevent the spread of the disease.

definitely, its quite obvious that the corona virus pandemic has had a negative effect on the value of bitcoin. if you have been tracking its effect you will notice that bitcoin is rising again, and i believe with time it will surpass its previous worth.

Bitcoin's fate will not go as simple as that, Bitcoin will witness great development and prosperity, Corona not only touched the state of Bitcoin but also touched all aspects of human life. Do not worry Survive.

1 hour ago, MarsDota2 said:

Bitcoin might survive corona virus if we continue what we do to make bitcoin processing and circulating. If we want to let Bitcoin survive the corona virus, we must help bitcoin with ourselves.

Indeed, crypto analysts have begun to provide data proving that Bitcoin, BTC, is still stronger than the safe haven of gold and stocks, after critics ridiculed the cryptocurrency for not being able to hold its value during the crises that confronted global markets 3 weeks ago.

• +1 1

Why not now with the passage of time crypto market become stronger and stronger even i am following all the three online market working on internet stock market also performance well after full crashed due to corona pandemic now bitcoin also from 3770$ to 7340$ now working today. 

I think.it will survive from the corona.Because the price of the bitcoin is not affected too much by the Corona.Moreover I also think that it's price is going to increase in the future gradually.

Of course it will! We just all need to be patient,this is just temporary. We can fight for this pandemic crisis and soon will recover and gain back to normal life and businesses.this is just how market works,so patience is necessary.

Bitcoin can survive and it will, although the core community probably needs to realize that most of them are spamming nonsense in social media, and it is these times that they fail to understand how important they are for everyone. Most of them have no actual knowledge on macro-economics and the influencers they are paying are completely clueless and useless. Seriously they just confuse the wider community and are obviously confused themselves. It would be much better if these certain influencers and core community members were just didn't post anything related to economies as they are just making themselves look stupid and harming Bitcoin in the process.

On 4/11/2020 at 9:28 AM, BTC Future said:

Bitcoin can survive and it will, although the core community probably needs to realize that most of them are spamming nonsense in social media, and it is these times that they fail to understand how important they are for everyone. Most of them have no actual knowledge on macro-economics and the influencers they are paying are completely clueless and useless. Seriously they just confuse the wider community and are obviously confused themselves. It would be much better if these certain influencers and core community members were just didn't post anything related to economies as they are just making themselves look stupid and harming Bitcoin in the process.

The huge collapse of Bitcoin that occurred after the announcement of a coronavirus and an epidemic by the World Health Organization greatly affected the psyche of its investors and made such frustrating news circulate around the world a lot, but Bitcoin is still struggling vigorously and proving itself.

Yes Bitcoin will survive the impact of the Corona virus on it in the end and will return to increase significantly with the approach of the next split

THINK POSITIVE