What should you do with Yobit Login Issue? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

What should you do with Yobit Login Issue?

If you are careful with your yobit Account then i think we wont face any problem.. Yah i ever face this problem when i go to log in my account in yobit.. They. Give me Authentication code but it was wrong to me when i paste so my login was delay for a moment.. So if you always try to login with aware then there has no chance to face so          

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

On 8/1/2020 at 8:27 PM, Dark_Sky said:

If the error continues giving a problem kindly report that to admin so they can fix that immediately. By doing this they can also look for other bugs or error so the login problem would be solve. 

Well sadly, the admins from yobit exchanger is not approachable by not being response, i actually do this thing but no one is answering me in my problems.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

Indeed, many people are facing this problem in receiving the confirmation code, but I noticed that the code is received faster on Yahoo email. I have tried Gmail and Yahoo and I noticed that the confirmation on Yahoo is faster. If you encounter this problem, use Yahoo

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I haven't had a problem when I login in yobit exchange but since you made this post perhaps at some time there will be a similar event and I thank you for this advice I will try to remember when I am in need for it.

• +2 1

On 4/4/2020 at 6:09 PM, Zaino34 said:

Thank you for this information, but in reality, I do not face these problems yet, and I do not log out of my account on the platform, but I remain registered on the platform so that I do not receive a message every time.

Same thing with me, I havent experience yet this kind of problem because I dont log out my account. I just keep it on my browser. Anyway thanks for the information by the poster, in case we have experience this proble

• +1 1

On 8/1/2020 at 6:12 PM, Dark_Sky said:

If the error continues giving a problem kindly report that to admin so they can fix that immediately. By doing this they can also look for other bugs or error so the login problem would be solve. 

Yeah, they will solve the problem very fast. Because one time I have faced the same situation where I can logged in the yobit then I message the support and they solved the problem. Sometime we can face some technical error but they will be solved very soon and you don't have to worry.

BetFury                                                   

Thats really important, be sure that you are putting up some of the best cation to your yobit, I would rather you turn the 2 Authentication factor to help you avoid making mistakes of even being locked out and its also important you have a specific computer you log into most of the time that would really help you

• +3 1

you have a beautiful place where you can exchange your coins , but more importantly you need to be careful to work as hard to avoid losing the same, you can be hacked and if you are careless you can lose everything every single coin that you have so you need to be very honestly careful for in the end there is going to be a lot of work to be done in this place .

You can delete the data for the browser or change the browser And you should pay attention to the spam box in the email, as the message may be in it And wait, it is a problem that if it occurs it will be temporary.

• +1 1

Yubit uses a really secure email authentication system for its login which is mainly also its source of problem. Many users have complained that they do not get the email. I would advise you to use yubit in a system where you are constantly logged in.

Thank you so much for sharing such useful information with us.  And I don't get enough information from different people.  With your post we can make our crypto life better.  Thank you very much.

• -1 1

Yes, sometimes the registration in Yobit stops due to the great pressure on the registration processes on the platform.  You will receive a message on your e-mail and confirm your account and get an account on the Yobit platform.  The Yobit platform is great and you can earn in it and multiply your money in several ways. Let us use this platform to achieve profits.

Thats not a big problem my dear. Waiting is only option for us when our yobit account have login issue. Mostly persons face this problems and its general. And this process is auto. After some minutes our problems will be solve and our account open again. And we start our work on yobit. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

The post quite informative about Yobit login problems. Sometimes a lot of user face this problem. The most the time the problem occurs because of a weak internet connection. Stable data connection is quite necessary for logging in and a gmail with all sync. Then no one generally  faces any problems so remember this always. 

11 hours ago, gbfisher said:

Thats not a big problem my dear. Waiting is only option for us when our yobit account have login issue. Mostly persons face this problems and its general. And this process is auto. After some minutes our problems will be solve and our account open again. And we start our work on yobit. 

@gbfisher as it a technical problem so its true that we have nothing to do my friend but do you know why it happen actually because i have faced the same problem... Once i update my browser so my log in yobit account.. So when i again going to log in in my account then you know they give us authentication code but i was not much expert to use the authentication which lead me try on it more than 5 time.. So next time when i again going to log in they asked me to wait..                 

On 4/4/2020 at 8:02 AM, tienda said:

Hello beginners and all members, maybe some times you will encounter a login Yobit problem, this issue can happens for all members new or old members, I have already faced this issue and I got the solution from support about that, so I will share with you these steps; 

1- You can try log in again after 30 mins

2- If you didn't receive the code in your email Box, check your spam folder for confirmation code.

3- Clear cookies of the browser

4- Try different browsers

Enjoy and good luck!

The problem was actually  due to  too much  density . This problem normally  occurred when most  of the users loaded at the  same time  . But soon I got help from  the CryptoTalk  support  line and  joined the  the group . Thank you to the  support line , thank you .  I wish good luck  to those  who will  invest in yobit.

• +1 1

I am currently entering Yobit without problems But if you facing login issue then try it.

1- Refresh the page and try again .You can try log in again after 30 mins

2- Clear data and cookies of the browser

3- Try in Other browsers

4- Update your time and date

Thats a goog advice ! Yobit always concern about user security , so they make security system so hard, they send you a verification link and you get a code through that link and paste it on authentication box and then you can avle to login

Edited by Mahadi hasan Nayem

I haven't faced this type of problem with my yobit account but this is a good information that have been shared to us in case if anyone of us encounter such problem but the best solution to do whenever you are facing this type of issue is to change your browser because that was what a friend of mine also did when he had such problem back then.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I am surprised at some of my complaints. I have not changed any problem with logging in. Perhaps they did not register correctly or forgot the password. See the like. I wish everyone good luck

• +1 1

I once had a problem logging into Yobit. everything was quickly resolved, I just changed the password very quickly and reliably. Good luck to you too!

Thanks, sometimes I couldn't log into my account! I would also like to supplement for beginners.
1. Check your internet speed and presence.

2. Reboot your device

3. Look in the sources of the exchange whether work is going on with the server or site

On 4/4/2020 at 9:32 AM, tienda said:

Hello beginners and all members, maybe some times you will encounter a login Yobit problem, this issue can happens for all members new or old members, I have already faced this issue and I got the solution from support about that, so I will share with you these steps; 

1- You can try log in again after 30 mins

2- If you didn't receive the code in your email Box, check your spam folder for confirmation code.

3- Clear cookies of the browser

4- Try different browsers

Enjoy and good luck!

IS THIS TOPIC USEFUL OR INTERESTING? SO PLEASE LIKE IT CLICKING THE HEART 👇 

i never faces yobit login problem in years that i'm working with yobit. also i have activated 2FA authentication on their website.if you had any problem in login section you can contact support via ticket section.

• +1 1