You need to get one thing. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

You need to get one thing.

On 7/31/2020 at 11:30 PM, TheRaed said:

The more followers you have, the more your posts will reach

I think my friend the to this sentence that you made is the more post you will do the more followers you will get because if you have many good quality post yet helpful members here will follow you because of the posts that you make and they will start following you because of your kind of posting and I think that you want more followers to be inspire on what post you are making.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hardwork really pays mates and in this forum you surely earn good number reputations from members as well as followers of your account as long as you make good contributions towards creating helpful topics and posting quality beneficial posts in the any section of the forum because members especially the newbies like members that do help them solve there problem in the forum so be a good contributor and achieve both mates.

• +3 2
  • +4 1

Good reputation will come to you with your work. If you are make posts that help and educate the public you will get likes and reactions of positive from the forum and you will feel better. But now taking good reputation is about that only.

• +1 1

On 4/3/2020 at 11:15 AM, kizz said:

Yes I agree with you, in order for you to get a good reputation here in cryptotalk, your content in your posts must be constructive and meaningful 

But unfortunately NOW for new rating payment system the value of reputation reduce because now member are fight to complete their daily 50 reputation as if they complete 50 reputation then they will be able to get double payment so that they use their reputation without judge any comment but they just keep giving reputation to each others                            

• +3 1

would actually focus on what am trying to say and my grammars why? well because thats where your gonna get jugdement by the people if your comments are meaningless then trying to get reputation is a no no also people always comment if possible try to post a topic you can do (atleast)

• Useful or interesting 1

I did not understand how this is helping as I am thinking that if someone makes good post he will get reputation and perhaps it will help in getting more attention and followers. It is not a tactic but only about writing quality posts.

• +2 1

If you observe members with many reputation tends to have more followers because of their good content we should encourage one another to post good content in this forum so that we can feel motivated when we get much reputation.

Anyone you see with followers means that that member is a good contributor and since he is a good contributor definitely he will get good number of likes. And we are currently in the new system of payment which says that only post with a positive rating will receive payment in BTC and I think that is good because it will make many members focus and make quality posts so that they can get payment in Satoshi aside the talk token payment, since that is the case then spammers will not earn from this campaign because they don't post beneficial stuff which will oppotuned them to earn positive reputation.

BetFury                                                   

Once you are an active and effective member of the forum and share your knowledge and experience with the members and in all the different departments, automatically you will get positive interaction points and thus many members will resort to following up your account and following the latest what you post from topics in various fields.

• +1 1

idealy, a good post automatically attracts followers and when you are able to get followers reputation comes effortlessly too,  good/ positive reputation to be specific.

But come to think of it, some really cool posts are still giving bad reputations what might be the cause of such illicit act, I am just wondering. 

Yes, getting a good reputation is great, gaining more good reputation will make you a trusted member and other members will want to follow your posts and give you more good reputation.  We have to do well and strive to spread the benefit in this forum, and we will receive a good reputation.  Let's make this forum better and better.

• +1 1

Building a following in this forum is extremely helpful. especially now with the new payment system I can only get payment for 20 posts if you get likes and getting followers means getting likes. But to get followers you must post meaningful and informative comments.

Create good content and make sure that you answering people the work that you have perfectly the truth is there is a lot work to be done in this place and one of the best thing to work with is to follow certain strategies ,the right idea is to write content that make people happy and in the end that really does work properly for you

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

To get more reputation we wanted to post valuable content that people may attracted and find as useful for them and they trusted to follow us by our content that we post to help them. So make post helpful for others. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Thats very true,.  and its working perfectly for me when it comes for me to make sure that am making friends in here, so many of them right now, its important thing that we need to work as hard and be sure to value what you are doing.

The truth is we need to work as hard also to value ourfriendship its going to work perfectly for you

• +1 2

In my opinion, if you want to get good followers and reputation, you should post well. This makes crypto much more profitable.  And those who are new to this forum get a lot of useful information.  And those who create good content on this site are always eye-catching.

• +1 1

Yes you are right mate. For good followers you have to get good reputation and for good reputation, you have to do good and meaningful posts. If your posts are good you get reputation as well as followers.

On 9/29/2020 at 5:04 PM, Mike1515 said:

one of the best thing to work with is to follow certain strategies ,the right idea is to write content that make people happy and in the end that really does work properly for you

Thank you for this wonderful contribution @Mike1515our work must be in accordance with the existing rules and regulations governing this forum. This will enable to have only quality works and in return gain positive reputations as appreciation from fellow colleagues.

You are right @Ch Ayyan that if we put all our attention towards posting good content for getting reputation and followers we will be famous in this forum and almost all our post would have a reputation and conversely we will receive BTC for all our liked posts.In this way we can win both games

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Our main assignment in this forum is to make sure we post beneficial informations in any section we visit for that i suggest we become more serious because that is the only way we can get payment in this current campaign, in this campaign we get paid for ratings we received and only when you make good contribution people will rate your posts so be serious my friends.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I do like your idea and I also think this is something that can be practised by the users. See what I believe is that it's not just about the reputation and the following base. Once the users strive towards creating good quality content eventually their reputation is going to increase and as stated here, when you are reputation increases the users become aware of the fact that you are a good user to be followed and then your followers will also increase.

• +1 1

A good reputation can be gained either by creating useful and interesting articles or by responding constructively to questions. Therefore, observing two simple things - you will be on top!

• +1 1

I like your idea but good reputation and followers depend on our post. If our post are unique, right, well explained and contains easy and understanding words then we can easily get good reputation. Create those topics which are relating to crypto markets and very helpful for all members. Every post should be according to the rule of this forum then good reputation and followers is not a big task

Edited by gbfisher

BetFury