Bitcoin as digital gold - Page 10 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Handhy

Bitcoin as digital gold

I don't see it the same way as right now it is not used this much and only used for trading and speculation. If this changes we will see institutions buying but it did not happen now and they bought gold instead. I like the idea of bitcoin being gold and store of value but right now I think that it isn't.

Gold has stood the test of time and with the time we have seen today , there has come all forms of money and it has passed, today if you look at it carefully , the kind of work that we have been able to do is really possible, its good to look for something more to do with bitcoin but it can never replace gold, gold always win in the end.

• +3 1

1 hour ago, Salisu131 said:

Bitcoin can be broken down into smaller units without losing the value of that unit (1 Bitcoin = 100,000,000 Satoshi - the smallest unit of Bitcoin, just like cents in Dollars or pennies in Pounds, so we can buy less than one Bitcoin), Bitcoin technology is also stable and will not experience degradation, also impossible to make fake Bitcoin

reach a decision with you, for the reason that tad coin is in actuality digital gold, which outlay a share of money, and plus wants effective revenue And it is as exclusive as crumb coin and additionally changes its possibility. 

I agree with you that bitcoin is like gold but in digital form, gold is very valuable because it has a high value, bitcoin also has a high value, both of them have the same and limited characteristics, which distinguishes only in their shape. So I thought both of them were very profitable so I chose both.

Bitcoin is gradually increasing in terms of adoption in many part of the world which is why i believe that soon bitcoin will be like a gold in every part of the world especially when it got mass adoption the way we are expecting in few years coming. Gold has been in existence for many centuries now which is why many people know it better but believe me the development bitcoin has shown in the world won't take it that long to dominate the world like gold.

Yeah like gold it is also took time to mine or get, but compared to gold, Bitcoin is volatile meaning its price could change drastically unlike gold that it took years to change its price. Also Bitcoin is good investments that gold.

Bitcoin's supply is limited like gold. There are only 21 million Bitcoins that can be mined. According to the growing number of professional investors, Bitcoin deserves to be considered in a 'digital gold' and diversified portfoli.

Of course, it is one of the best investments in the world, although it goes up and down, it is always profitable in the long term, it always gives a very good return :)

Well, the comparison is interesting, it is true that Bitcoin would be digital gold, because they are very similar, but BTC does not have a stable price and it is not accepted in all countries, I do not think that it is now comparable to gold, perhaps in the future be better.

I would say that bitcoin is more than gold since bitcoin grows faster in price and in a later time bitcoin will have a super price that all the people who invested in time will have many profits with bitcoin.

A recent Coinbase report suggests that Bitcoin will move closer to becoming digital gold due to underlying network characteristics that are similar to those shared by gold, as the scarcity of the asset lines up with the supposed bull period ahead.

On 9/16/2020 at 3:29 AM, Cryptic said:

Yeah like gold it is also took time to mine or get, but compared to gold, Bitcoin is volatile meaning its price could change drastically unlike gold that it took years to change its price. Also Bitcoin is good investments that gold.

I agree friend, bitcoin is digital gold, what differentiates them as you say is the price of gold is stable to that of bitcoin that always walks like a tightrope one day you can be through the roof and the other not, when you get stability, it's going to outperform gold, and both are good long-term fun.

• +2 1

Bitcoin is still far from being what gold is in the physical world. But every day cryptos are becoming more and more part of the world economy, so it is not surprising that in the future 1 BTC is considered a gold bullion. What is needed to make BTC look like gold is more global commercialization of BTC in many countries that have not yet implemented it in their economy.

• +3 1

The number of those who consider bitcoin originally similar to gold increases every day, confidence in Bitcoin has become great, especially after it went through several ordeals and crises that eventually emerged from it, so we can say that Bitcoin may soon be a stronger investment asset than gold.

• +3 1

The digital age requires first a currency. But as in the real world the first currencies were rocks and until the metal was found and the gold coins. Gold was used for thousands of years as currency and it was backing the paper money too. We need a digital gold to back the digital money now.

It is similar to other platforms, the rate is based on the type of currency that we want to withdraw. It is advisable to look for the ones that charge the lowest rate and pass them elsewhere

In my opinion they are two different types of systems, gold represents part of the world economy's reserve, while the Cryptocurrency ecosystem could mean the change of how it can be operated and new investments, if you mean the way in that both can increase their value, certainly the BTC, is currently on the rise and therefore their investments have higher profitability.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

We can say that this maybe will happen after many years but it is not similar to gold today, at least the price is not this stable and it is not used as reserves for governments. I hope it will but until this moment comes bitcoin will be speculative asset.

• +2 1

I am don't know about this. I am think that bitcoin as an asset can be used in many ways but it is not as a gold asset. I am see it move in as exactly as nasdaq and what the technology stock are they do it is bitcoin instant follow. I do not know if this is how gold price works or if bitcoin can be the digital gold that I hear again in this post.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/3/2020 at 8:34 AM, Mella said:

I am don't know about this. I am think that bitcoin as an asset can be used in many ways but it is not as a gold asset. I am see it move in as exactly as nasdaq and what the technology stock are they do it is bitcoin instant follow. I do not know if this is how gold price works or if bitcoin can be the digital gold that I hear again in this post.

You've got quite an interesting point, yet it currently seems that bitcoin has been decoupling from Nasdaq and other stock markets, as they had a dump last week that bitcoin did not follow and even bitcoin has shown 4 weekly green candles and its second best monthly close. Perhaps, these bullish signs overall indicate that bitcoin can soon be regarded as a save haven asset just as gold.

• +1 2

On 10/18/2019 at 9:24 AM, Khan said:

May be Bitcoin is seen as a gold in future because it is currently very high in price as compared to Gold and the reason of BTC is not in good position is that it is not stable.

Yes, it is like a gold because its price is rising and rising as the demand goes up and the stocks are also getting lower. If something like this continues to happen, Bitcoin will be the new gold.

Bitcoin can be considered digital gold and even better as nobody wants to carry gold or have it hidden in his home so they usually rent vault boxes in banks and store the gold there. With Bitcoin that shares every feature of gold, it is a lot easier as you can carry the gold in your pocket and nobody will be able to steal it.

• +1 1

We can say bitcoin a digital gold. As you know, gold has been operating since the beginning and its price is increasing very much, with time it is becoming very high in its price. And on the other hand, if we were talking about bitcoin, this is the beginning, it was a new one, then its value was not so much, but as time passed, the rapidly would have been to increase the price of bitcoin. But as you know which is exactly once again and its price keeps fluctuating. And secondly, the price of bitcoin is going to increase along with itself and experts produces that it will be very high in the coming devotees. So, we can say that bitcoin is a digital gold.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

16 hours ago, Jromz said:

You've got quite an interesting point, yet it currently seems that bitcoin has been decoupling from Nasdaq and other stock markets, as they had a dump last week that bitcoin did not follow and even bitcoin has shown 4 weekly green candles and its second best monthly close. Perhaps, these bullish signs overall indicate that bitcoin can soon be regarded as a save haven asset just as gold.

Yes, my friend. I am did a long research, it is has a connection but as you are say Bitcoin is looking that it is decouples from the stock exchanges. I am very bullish too with Bitcoin and I'm always say to hold right now and have a target of $20,000 that I may not sell there either because the chart it is has a crazy pattern that I am study and it is looks that it repeats the previous 2016 pattern by x20.

yes, bitcoin is better than gold, bitcoin we can earn more and more by trading, crypto world can be a huge opportunity for everyone