You will never lose your money again by this trick..!!! - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

You will never lose your money again by this trick..!!!

I am not advising you against investing in Yobit but beware where and what you put your it. That strategy, I am telling you is not the key to investing in Yobit coins. 

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Thanks my dear friend for sharing such an important informations with us for investing qnd trading purpose this tricks are very useful to avoid risk of loosing and will able to earn good because most of the time we users choose the wrong couns to invest in and then we suffer from it.

On 4/2/2020 at 12:42 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Hope you are all okay. I want to share something with you about coins in yobit. Many of us we get difficulties when choosing coins to invest because we see many of them and we don't know which will rise or fall and give us profits. But i have a very good method to find valued coins to invest and non-valued coins to stay away from them. Just go to your yobit account then go to the trading area (market) and choose USD at the top price icons, all yobit coins will appear in USD currency and you will be able to find coins with value and those which are not valued. There are even coins which have increased to 100% and more but their price its still  $ 0.00 i believe you will now be able to choose the right coins to invest your money for profit.

Invest.JPG.64a66531007adf9c2d467d28441314cb.JPG

Oh, that was really great. This is the first I heard that kind of trick. I am now try to use the trick you have share here. Anyway, thanks for sharing it in this forum. I hope that many users or member of this forum will use it and help them to avoid some issues that they will face. Good day and thank you again, pal.

Well my dear mate you share useful information about trading and selects valuable coins for trading,because most of peoples don't know which coin is suitable for trading and chosen useless coin, so you shows good trick to use in trading.

This is not absolutely true my friend, the value of the currency is not related to whether it will rise or fall, in order to know how to trade you have to learn the basics of trading and learn technical analysis at least until you have an idea of how the profit is.

The value won't be able to tells us which of the coins are worthy for investment, they might be pumped that why the percentage rises and at the same it might be a good opportunity

I think this tactic is very good for newcomers. Through this strategy in the episode, they work much easier here. You will be able to learn the basics very nicely. But you can't just rely on it. You have to try to learn something new by using your own talent.

On 4/1/2020 at 9:12 PM, Calvinpriva said:

Hi friends,

Hope you are all okay. I want to share something with you about coins in yobit. Many of us we get difficulties when choosing coins to invest because we see many of them and we don't know which will rise or fall and give us profits. But i have a very good method to find valued coins to invest and non-valued coins to stay away from them. Just go to your yobit account then go to the trading area (market) and choose USD at the top price icons, all yobit coins will appear in USD currency and you will be able to find coins with value and those which are not valued. There are even coins which have increased to 100% and more but their price its still  $ 0.00 i believe you will now be able to choose the right coins to invest your money for profit.

That's a good way to find better coins to trade, but remember to check out their 24 hour volume too, because if it doesn't have enough volume you can not buy or sell that coins easily and if you are able to buy you will have a hard time selling it and that makes it a risky trade because by the time it has enough volume it can have a lot decrease in price.

Great, it is a new idea to invest in coins in Yobit, I will apply this trick soon in my investment and I will choose the appropriate currency according to this trick and I hope that it will be a successful investment and I will achieve good profits

Thanks for sharing this information, I think this will really be helpful to people who has been looking for a better coin in the yobit site to invest on, it obvious most of the coin are not profitable there drop value after a while , but with this your information I think there will be able to identify a better coin to invest on.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for sharing such a great and useful knowledge about the price of cryptocurrency in which we should invest or not this very helpful to us and for them who wants to start their career in professional trader. Thanks a lot. 

1 hour ago, ashua1 said:

I feel like the value of these coins are all zero, and I think it seems they are all currencies with no trading volume and they are only injected instantly to attract users so when investing in then it can plummet anytime and it will be very difficult for us to profit from it or risk higher

They are sorts of shit coins which sometimes become temporary lively and later goes back to its normal stage. Only few will survive it this year

I think that this method is very good and useful for knowing and hiding high-value currencies that enable us to make profits for me. I never work in the investment field, but if I want to work in this field I will definitely apply this method Thank you my friend

On 27.04.2020 at 16:05, rabeh ouadoud said:

My friend said the correct and wonderful words. But this is not enough just for beginners. For experienced traders, this is not enough. There are many analyzes.

My sincere congratulations and thanks

As a rule, this increase in the percentage of the price occurs in very small volumes. And you need to pay attention to the difference in price between buying and selling. If the difference is large, then do not buy.

Well, thanks for sharing that trick here mate, this may be helpful for the members here in this forum to trade or invest some coins in yobit exchanger, i hope that you will still continue to do posting here some useful informations.

17 minutes ago, Basad said:

When I read this information I couldn't grab the key points in the contents, for the first time until when I read it for the second time, it's an interesting plan or trick to emulate and be earning well

Seems like there was typos on my answer. But i understand what he is saying. All i was saying that that tactic isn't based on anything, it doesn't make sense. Large percentage moves without volume spikes with them are the sign of weak liquidity, nothing more. Also the price of a single coin is irrelevant. I explained more about that in here - https://cryptotalk.org/topic/96386-comparing-the-value-of-different-projects/

Hi friends all are well I would like to share with you some of the coins on eByte Many of us have difficulty in choosing coins for our investment because we see many of them and we do not know which one will rise or fall and give us profit however

• +1 1

Trading on the Yobit exchange platform has a special method, many currencies rise more than 100% in one day, but we cannot know which currencies will be pumped.

Maybe it is the worst way to decide should you invent to this coin or not. Such value increase could be just another pump, and after that price will slowly fall down

This does not make you discover the currency that will rise and this only makes you know the duration of the trading volume in each currency

Life is great and enjoy it

Such coins have low volume and a high spread. I really suggest you to only invest in high marketcap coins, which can almost guarantee you profits (in the long term at least). YoBit listed many tokens with various less known names, and I would stay away from those. The coins you mentioned have a 24h trading volume of 0.1$. I don't think you can earn anything from there, since you would even struggle to sell them later. Low volumes make the price easily changeable by anyone who decides to buy/sell.

• +2 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

I don't think that sorting cryptocurrencies in a different way only enables you to invest in them in a successful way
I think that it takes a lot of research and a lot of information in order to be able to choose the best currency for investment because investing in unknown currencies can sometimes be dangerous

Yes, this is a good way to know the currencies that are traded on the YOBIT platform and we can choose the currencies that we notice that they have a good trading.

Okay I have a question why do we have a coin called trump , but anyways we need to really check on our investing strategy , its very difficult even for me to understand what to do and where to invest in which coin, sometimes I take on the kind of trading that I used to use in forex, but crypto is different, in forex, I would take on the coin that has lose the most even for months and buy or either sell it, but my goals were to take a certain amount of profit like 5% every month and so to me I can use the same strategy on crypto currency

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Losing money is one issue we have to fight , and we have to clear ourself in, we really need to work  as hard and put together everything in its right perspective and when we lose it becomes very difficult to actuallly value our  time its important that we are able to understand where we are  losing from so that would be the key to  understanding  losses, when you can manage everything perfectly that would help us a lot in understand the loop holes that can cause a lot of problems in our life

• +5 1