Share an experience you got with me - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mazen1996

Share an experience you got with me

Thank you for this wonderful post, yes it might happen to a lot of people not to check the code of the cryptocurrency and convert it without seeing the name and this is a serious thing, pay attention.

Edited by Maroua

Really good advice and I advise everyone to follow them in order to succeed in the cryptocurrencies and it is necessary to avoid putting all eggs in one basket as well as not greed and do not invest the amount that is the only money that you have may not return

THINK POSITIVE

Hi. Thanks for your sharing, I agree with you. I have a problem I want to note with traders especially newbies. Stay away from new coins and low volume coins. With new coins, if interested, watch it work for a period of time and when confident enough, start.

Every user has a different experience in the world of crypto. Because they get to face a very difficult times sometimes when they do exchanges or tradings. I have a quite experience too. Never lose your patience and always  analysis the prices of the cryptocurrencies. Because this will give you an idea about doing tradings of the cryptocurrencies. And also research about a project before doing investment and this will help you to secure from any kinds of scams.  

In my opinion,if you expert master the feild of candle stick analysis them you are definitely going to be successful in any platform for trading.You can also use this strategy is stock markets.

On 4/1/2020 at 3:47 PM, Thaaer said:

Hello my friend.. I started several months ago in this wonderful field and it was the beginning with many procedures, which are patience in addition to not giving everyone confidence in our confidential matters and passwords as well.

Your words are true, we should not give anyone our confidential matters, but I think members are aware of these things. We just have to remind them every time not to save passwords in the browser.

I have also done so many mistakes in the crypto world while performing the cryptocurrency tradings. Most common problem was, I sent currencies to wrong address of cryptocurrency exchange sites in multiple times. Anyway, like as you, I am regularly improving my trading skills to avoid mistakes. 

As i have little experience of this market we need stay active if we wants to earn from investing in bitcoin or altcoins market. Because buying and selling opportunities not on each time or each day we need to be active for creating these opportunities and book short profit and enjoyed this market. 

But you will loss

Because the big fee when you send

From platform to other platform

I Do not sure you can get A lot

From trading between platforms

Buy and sell in the same platform is 

Better.

Well, your given in the number three is very accurate mate because many people wants to be get rich fastly here which is not good, just be patient for and wait for a better value to get a huge amount of profit. Happy posting mate.

Yes you're right  once we have started trading then we have to be more serious and careful about every step we are doing also so we have to make ourselves more knowledgeable then only it will be easy to survive the investing market and as a beginner it will be more easy if you take some help from the people know about cryptocurrency.

Yes, this is true, anyone who desires to trade cryptocurrencies must take these steps, and one of the most important reasons for success in trading is to be patient and wait for the appropriate time to sell the currency at a high price, and also to stay away from unknowing and counterfeit currencies

I have joined this cryptocurrency platform from the previous year and I have found so many interesting things which made me more fascinated to remain in this platform and to invest and earn from it 

Yes you are ryt. As u said one of your point. While swapping the currencies we should check out the symbol and currency before swapping or sending to other platforms cause it gives us huge amount of loss and make us to meet a big degradation. Thank you

The main rule that I learned for all the time that I devoted to trading.
It is that we must control our emotions, which can destroy all our plans and savings.

I just want to share my experience when i was newbie in crypto currency. When i'm new in crypto currency i always made an mistake because of lack of knowledge about cryptos. All i want to say is don't be afraid if you made an mistakes in crypto because that will be the lesson for you to become successful in cryptos. 

I think if all of us share our experiences of being scammed, it would help the members of the forum to better avoid scammers and we will rarely get scammed in the world of crypto currency.

don't be greedy, i once went greedy and tried to earn a lot of money but ended up losing 50% of my money in 1 day

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

On 4/1/2020 at 8:38 AM, Mazen1996 said:

Hello all
I started trading digital currency about a year ago
I love to give you a part of my humble experience
1_ Stay away from any counterfeit currency or go up and down very quickly
2_ When sending a currency from a platform to a platform, make sure of the name of the currency and the currency symbol, because there are many symbols that are similar to each other
3_ You have to be patient and watch, as they are the basis for success
I wish everyone the best of luck
Please if you like the post, do not forget to give me a good reputation and thanks

Thank you 
I think we should learn from other experience and mistakes from other my advice for all people in trading is to make sure that you have the major skills for trading before you try to enter trading market

Being in this crypto world is a life changing,good gains are very possible but,those success also comes with lots of failure,and the only lesson or experienced that i learned from it is we should really think positive always,stay calm and patient.cause those failure can be prevented if you can handle your emotions properly.

Thanks for the information, it's really appreciated, I guess since you are trading for like a year I am not in a place to give tips and advises, I am a beginner, but I will leave some foot prints behind maybe someone will follow, first learn before you earn because money goes and knowledge stays, knowledge will always take you to the next level, I don't deny that money makes things easier, but also knowledge can be considered a door to new horizon and definitely more money.

"We grow by lifting others"

You have just one year in trading and you have all those advice to give,Well it's really encourage me to do my best and learn more and more ,Thanks and good luck 

Yesterday was my first experience in trading ! I bought QBX coin and then after 2 hours I got ( 50% profits ) because it's price pump sudennly! it was the first and the best experince for me  

yeah I also see there are some Memeber who lost their money because they didn't know properly that how and at where they sent coin .

once I was sent XRP coin to TRX address and lost that's coin permanently .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg