We Can Be More Active Now - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
stuntdila

We Can Be More Active Now

It is not as you think my friend, the responsibility here is greater regarding caring for our families and protecting them from corona virus infection, but this does not prevent us from participating in this forum and allocating enough time for it.

Life is great and enjoy it

Well we have a lot of time now due to lock down of different areas so i suggest use your time in very important things only like here in this forum where we can be able to earn profit everyday by just posting good quality content. 

I personally believe that people should not allow situations to define time and their input in their lives. Irrespective of the present events in some parts of the world, we should always promote usefulness at all times.

This lockdown made me have time, I continue to earn even when no boss is paying me but cryptotalk do, this is a good thing about this forum and a great achievement for me. 

3 hours ago, Tine0313 said:

Well we have a lot of time now due to lock down of different areas so i suggest use your time in very important things only like here in this forum where we can be able to earn profit everyday by just posting good quality content. 

Well, that's true mate, a lot of people are not being do their job by being quarantined their place so that they're here in this forum to get some profit to sustain their daily needs and they will being active to get the exactly profit.

Well i am also giving more time to the forum that usual as mine college is shut down and i have too much free time. And i spend most of the time of mine internet surfing to this forum . And the reward makes me happy at the end. So we should create more topics and post regularly here and make best we can do in this Lockdown situation.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

16 minutes ago, Ridam said:

Well i am also giving more time to the forum that usual as mine college is shut down and i have too much free time. And i spend most of the time of mine internet surfing to this forum . And the reward makes me happy at the end. So we should create more topics and post regularly here and make best we can do in this Lockdown situation.

Well, there's a lot of students here in this forum as far as i know and also some people which is not being do their jobs in the industry because of being quarantined, and they're spend a lot of time here in cryptocurrency to get some profit to sustain their daily needs.

5 hours ago, Yomose said:

This lockdown made me have time, I continue to earn even when no boss is paying me but cryptotalk do, this is a good thing about this forum and a great achievement for me. 

Cryptotalk is one of the best way where we can be able to earn this time of pandemic especially most of people are don't have work to earn money to support their everyday lives. So we need to make our free time to earn here by just doing post quality content.

On 4/16/2020 at 10:47 PM, Bruno52 said:

This is the best time to be more active on this forum

Well, this is true mate because we are now in the quarantined and some people are didn't go to their job so that they need to have some source of money and that is this forum, be more active so that there's a lot of topic that we can reply with.

Yes i agree because of the pandemic we are quaratine from home and the most effective way to have funds to support our daily need is by working in this forum. This forum was very helpful to me specially i can earn daily from here by making good quality post.

Yes because everyone is in their homes due to the covid-19 pandemic most of the users are preffering to use this platform continuously so that they could able to earn from herd too and we all user should also appreciate this forum that in this tough situations also it is providing us earning for livelihood. 

Although the house period has ended, but I still prefer to stay for a long time in the forum. I read useful posts in other sections because I plan to make new trades and investments and need information, and during the time of the stone I was doing the same on a larger scale

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is all right, people get more time to post now but in my country, we work three times during the week now, and even if I work in the five working days, I still have time to post here on this forum which also brings me more earnings. 

As you mentioned during this quarantine there is not more thing, which we do. But we can use this time very useful, l mean we can be more active. There will be a lot of topics in English. Maybe we would learn a lot.

You are lucky that you can now do gardening and caring for your pets, despite the quarantine, but I am a government employee and here in my country the health ban is not complete i mean the employees should go to their work until midday and therefore I do not have much time unfortunately.

All I can say is that ever since there is lockdown, I have been more active now on the forum, it even makes me first post on this forum and this is great for me. I have not gained about cryptocurrencies  before like. 

Lucky you. On pandemic I stayed home with a child and put all of my free time to her entertainment. If I could make like 10-15 comments a day, now I make like 1-2 in the most evening when I have a drop of free time for my things after finishing all of this baby and home routine. 

15 hours ago, Jaysen0104 said:

Yes i agree because of the pandemic we are quaratine from home and the most effective way to have funds to support our daily need is by working in this forum. This forum was very helpful to me specially i can earn daily from here by making good quality post.

Your right buddy, i usually spend my time in other social media platform and i just wasted my time, when the time i said to myself i need to be more productive and earn money daily, i need to go back here in this forum to earn daily profit this time of pandemic.

8 hours ago, Tatiana said:

Lucky you. On pandemic I stayed home with a child and put all of my free time to her entertainment. If I could make like 10-15 comments a day, now I make like 1-2 in the most evening when I have a drop of free time for my things after finishing all of this baby and home routine. 

Well, this is actually good for you even though you're just posting a half of required posts here in this forum because you have some responsibilities in your kids and household choirs, i hope you will keep more active here everyday.

If so you are very right in these times we must be more active in the forum because we are all in our homes but unfortunately it is not so currently the forum this lack of new topics and that is when more topics should exist 

Almost all the people of every country of this world is suffering a lot because of this pendamic.Everyone is called to stay at home.So in this situation,cryptotalk is really on of our best companion.We can spend more time in it and can learn more and more.I think it will be wiser use of our time.

On 6/8/2020 at 4:17 PM, Tine0313 said:

Cryptotalk is one of the best way where we can be able to earn this time of pandemic especially most of people are don't have work to earn money to support their everyday lives. So we need to make our free time to earn here by just doing post quality content.

Many appreciations to cryptotalk, because during the lockdown I was earning here and I was been saving my earnings, so the savings have help me to have the capital and start my small business.