Would you lend in cryptocurrency? - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
maxitdev

Would you lend in cryptocurrency?

Would you lend in cryptocurrency?  

328 members have voted

1. 1. Would you lend in cryptocurrency?

• No
    • Yes, in BTC
    • Yes, in ETH
    • Yes, in stablecoins
    • Yes, in Maxit
    • Yes, in Libra
    • Yes, in other cryptocurrency

thats tricky because of volatility so either the loan is fixed to certain amount say borrowed 0.1 with 10% interest so i pay back that amount no matter whats the price of bitcoin when u took the loan or paid it back, thats definitely not stable or fair for both sides

10 hours ago, maxitdev said:

Would you give a loan to borrowers in cryptocurrency?

If yes, in which cryptocurrency:
- Bitcoin
- Ethereum
- Stablecoin (please tell us in which)
- Libra
- Maxit (https://maxicreditcompany.com/whitepaper.pdf)
- Other (please tell us in which)

Do not try to lend more loan the coin fluctuation is high. 

Stable coin like TUSD, USDT and DAI

I have lent one around 30 dollars in BTC alone.

There are more site which you to gain profit in good way like bondora and poloniex via lending is safe.

i wil lend in the btc becoz it has future other crypto currencies has no future 90 of crypto currencies give loss and waste your investment only bitcoin has future and i can make you rich very short period

Yes, and I the loan will be in USD value of the coin I'm lending out in case of price drop. 

18 hours ago, maxitdev said:

If yes, in which cryptocurrency:

Mostly in USDT. I can also give it out in BTC or ETH. 

Join Jackbit today and start claiming free coins worth up to 10$ every 10 minutes.

off course i will lend in the crypto currency because i am holding the bitcoin, etherium and many other coins which are very useful and i am holding them for a long period of time so i am very happy with my holdings.

Hard Worker 😎😎

not because it will cause losses on my side, but if my income is greater then I will give a loan, because helping others is very good.

Exclusively in BTC, since you do not know how much your payment is delayed, but in bitcoin the price does not fluctuate much. Profit for this situation - BTC

Yes, and I used to do it some time ago, pretty profitable. But it's a huge risk, I would say, gambling 🙂

Never would lend in stable coins. Better usual fiat with more warranties then... 

CryptoGamblersPub - Exchange between/inside crypto gambling sites 

Just now, Lupandina said:

Yes, and I used to do it some time ago, pretty profitable. But it's a huge risk, I would say, gambling 🙂

Never would lend in stable coins. Better usual fiat with more warranties then... 

i know who you are, legend exchanger and silver rank. yess you too good to be true on gambling site.hope you always good luck

Just now, salakka said:

i know who you are, legend exchanger and silver rank. yess you too good to be true on gambling site.hope you always good luck

Thanks for kind words 🙂

CryptoGamblersPub - Exchange between/inside crypto gambling sites 

If I were to lend cryptocurrency, then most likely it would be stablecoins or would lend to a person who, in any circumstances, would be able to repay his debt.

Получай 20% с комиссии торговли при Регистрирации на бирже Binance

꧁×-×-$-$-$-$-×-×꧂

| Beyond | -  заставляет тебя расти как криптана👀

If they are trusted and can give collateral then yes i could offer a loan in bitcoin if i will open that kind of business but not this year because i not have time. 

Since cryptocurrency is money, it means that cryptocurrency can be borrowed and lended at the personal request of everyone.

Sell/Buy music, sound fx, video footage, photos, vector images and more
for projects, movies and any commercial purposes

https://www.motionelements.com

It's depend to who i give lend and where i give it and of course with a valid collateral in case if dibccointalk (He can provide his account as collateral or other altcoins that enter the top 50 in cmc), Well, this is risky but if we are careful I think we can get some profit from the interest rate.

i lwill lend in the alt coins becoz they are more profitable than the lending in btc the alt coins can give you 10x easily while bitcoin will give you such amount in the years and alt coins give you in months

On 10/17/2019 at 2:52 PM, wingfield said:

It is very risky to give a loan in foreign currency, especially if it is a cryptocurrency, because the price fluctuations are very large and anyone can lose. I think the crypto market is not made to give someone a loan in BTC or ETH. I think it is best to borrow in the FIAT currency of your country. Why would anyone want to make a loan in cryptocurrencies when the risk is so high?

Thats correct because lets say I lent someone 1 btc at 10k and with 10% interest and when it was given back to be as 1.1 bitcoin the price was at 8k that means in lost 1k even with the 10% interest. 

yes i lend in the crypto currency for the life time, this business is for the life time and i will earn from it until i become billionaire, then i will start other business and also get succeed in that business too.

Hard Worker 😎😎

21 hours ago, Saqib Ali Sadiq said:

yes i lend in the crypto currency for the life time, this business is for the life time and i will earn from it until i become billionaire, then i will start other business and also get succeed in that business too.

Well thats a bad idea because you can't trust the crypto market will be pumping or dumping by the time you get the loan back so be careful buddy.

On 10/17/2019 at 10:02 PM, susilabai said:

I will lend but for that i will need security for it just like in bitcointalk site they are giving loan on security base. This way we are safe from getting loss.

And also dont trust people to lend because there's a chance that you will get scammed and i agree with you to the security to secure your coins and not getting loss.

I don't lend coins to someone I don't know him, but I can give some help to people in need with cryptocurrencies. Lending in this way is unsecured unless you know and trust the person.

Yes I would lend my money in BTC or Libra.Libra is cool because i think i will use it everywhere without any afraid.If i had money a few months ago then surely i would lend in BTC too

I even paid a loan with cryptocurrency, it was not in BTC, but I used XLM, I remember that I had requested a certain amount for a cumpadre of mine and offered to pay in cryptocurrency as he is accepted by them, so I can already say that I used cryptocurrency for a conventional transaction in my life, and would squeeze yes without problems in cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

It depends on the amount of crypto i have. if i had a lot of crypto then i would lend my crypto because it is safer than trading and i am earning a interest everyday. yes i would lend.

Bengali?

View this Topic

On 11/4/2019 at 4:05 AM, Naga said:

Thats correct because lets say I lent someone 1 btc at 10k and with 10% interest and when it was given back to be as 1.1 bitcoin the price was at 8k that means in lost 1k even with the 10% interest. 

It depends on how you see things. Because if you want that when you get your BTC again, to redeem it in FIAT money, then yes, you are at a loss. But if you want to keep it, you don't lose anything, because even if you didn't borrow BTC, the BTC price would still fall.

• +1 1