Coinbase Commerce Passes $200 Million In Overall Transactions - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cammer

Coinbase Commerce Passes $200 Million In Overall Transactions

I know coinbase very well and this exchange Is one of the leading exchange in crypto market  because I use this coinbase couple of years and its service also very good, so now in America 800 retailers transaction through coinbase its really great achievement, and hope in future its achieve more from costumers.

On 5/5/2020 at 5:54 PM, MarsDota2 said:

I think this is the best news came to me before I sleep, I hope more news like this can spread and I also hope that this news is not one of the false information that is spreading, still I am going to research for it.

Hmm I haven't seen any advantages of that news back then or even now. I mainly use Blockchain for storing my crypto currencies and Yobit for trading. 

On 4/17/2020 at 7:24 PM, Jay8 said:

coinbase is one of the oldest wallets, it will be no surprise if it makes alot of money. it has gone through most of the crypto era and is trusted by many

Yes I think that you are right because coinbase is an old wallet it is now trusty than other cryptocurrency wallets which I think that It is their redeeming factor which I think that they are more propagating their capabilities in cryptocurrencies. 

It has even been noticed that coinbase is more used than the same blockchain wallet, for your security and commitment to the credits users of this wallet in addition to its trading service such as the coinbase pro exchange.

In fact, Coinbase is subject to the control of the US government and its laws and is indirectly under its control, recently they banned their services from many countries that the United States imposes a ban or sanctions. This is the worst thing that can happen in Crypto.

Coinbase made a very big fortune because of the fees and this is because its fees are high and it was the most popular platform because there was no alternative at that time

Life is great and enjoy it

To be honest, many developers of this kind, as well as investors, will have different opinions! I think that in General, the split of bitcoin will bring very good prospects, which will allow us to get an even higher amount in a couple of years! I think so... okay. Good lucky!

• -1 2

Coinbase is widely used because of its great user experience, i personally prefer the coinbase. Coinbase the better security and its so much friendly that's why people are getting interest to using this site. 

• +1 1

And thats a good thing right, I mean there is a lot to be done and its important to follow all of them but in the end its going to be a good thing to keep on trying as hard to understand every wallet and coin base ,as I was told by my brother , has expensive transactions and sometimes they can discourage you  so much

• +2 2
  • +3 1

Coin base exchanger is one of the best, popular, credible and legitimate sites for Crypto transactions, simple and transparent. Though it's not always my favorite as yobit and binnance.

Coin base wallet address too is a reliable, safe and highly strong wallet address recommend for used.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

This is not surprising at all, some people do not even know what private key is, even most people do not. That is why they are using coinbase. That said, most people also like the ease of us of custodial wallet like coinbase. Also, well, coinbase is good at its security, so many people now believe their funds are safely saved on coinbase. Good news to hear. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I think its possible, its a wallet that has a huge membership and its easy to transfer such , you can get that point very easily so its time to really define what is the competition here.

Coinbase is one of the  oldest wallet holders , its one of the best if you come to think of it, so its good to keep on thinking about it.

• +5 1

Coinbase has the most traders and bitcoins from the rest exchanges so making some good moves like this is helping the market but mostly helping coinbase to earn some more from fees. I don't know if people use bitcoin right now but I am only trying to buy more as an investment and wait for some years to see where it will go next.

I think its a good information you have provided, the most amazing things that has to be done today is to make sure that you are able to follow the the gains of the site. When you look at the amount provided, its really good to see that coin base can .

It has been here for a long time and in fact this  has been something good for every body including my brother has been there for a long time , thanks.

• +1 1

This platform for America somewhat includes large capitals and a very large number of traders, and it has multiple and strong partnerships around the world, so achieving such an achievement and reaching such an amount in my opinion is expected, especially with the renaissance and acceleration the Crypto market is witnessing.

• +1 1

Coinbase is one of the most important exchange platforms in America, any cryptocurrency that enters Coinbase increases in price several times as much as investor money will flow into it sooner or later.

• +1 1

I don't know a lot about how Coinbase access the retail markets. I will try to find and was hoping to explain how this happens. Incomplete post. Coinbase is the biggest crypto exchange and not a sister arm to something. Am I missing something here? This is more confusing post than the usual. I checked the link and it says something about Coinbase Commerce. I had no idea what this is but I will find out by myself as you haven't explained anything here.

• +3 1

And fact is that this platform is really good and also has a good security level just due to this many users love this and retailers use it for payment.

I don't know how this works exactly but this amount is very big for commerce and it seem that Coinbase is doing a lot for adoption. I think that these transactions are in fiat though as the crypto is sold before given as payment but it still makes a good usecase, although I hope there will be acceptance for Bitcoin without any intermediaries.

On 4/1/2020 at 11:38 AM, Salauddin said:

In fact, it is very difficult to get an accurate calculation of how many transactions are actually done on coinbase, because the reason is that they never publish exact figures but give an estimate. On the basis of that we can only speculate on what kind of transaction might actually be.

Coins base is new as compared to the other exchanges and it still got many users attention. Coin Base has maintaing good reputation but still the fake coins will make it bad.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.