How can I join the Crypto campaign? - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roxy123

How can I join the Crypto campaign?

This is a problem you have with the yobit exchange? It is not have to do with our forum then but your question is be send to yobit because we do not know if this is a problem from you. Now I know you can add your email because I do that today for the new campaign so there is no problem by the system, it may be your email is spam.

• +3 1

First of all, warm welcome to you on this forum. I think that this problem is temporary. So you continue to do post. And when this problem sought out than you try to link your account

23 minutes ago, Mella said:

This is a problem you have with the yobit exchange? It is not have to do with our forum then but your question is be send to yobit because we do not know if this is a problem from you. Now I know you can add your email because I do that today for the new campaign so there is no problem by the system, it may be your email is spam.

This topic is a few months old and that was a problem that members had months ago when the campaign was not accepting new members and because of that they couldn't link their forum account to the Yobit exchange at that period of time, this topic is now irrelevant as new members now can link their account without any problem.

It would be better if members stop posting here so that the topic goes down so no one gets any misinformation and to reduce spamming.

Edited by lharost
  • +2 1

On 3/30/2020 at 2:19 AM, Roxy123 said:

My sincere greetings and congratulations to all users of the Cryptocurrency family. Two hours, I joined crypto currency. But I can't add my email address to the cryptocurrency campaign on the yobit exchange. What can I do now?

✌️Thank you all.. 

Bro if you want to join cryptotalk signature campaign so you need at least 100 posts to get a good reward now you can join You engine bounty campaign . 

Some modifications have occurred, so I advise you to go to the admin’s post, read it, and enter the new campaign link to put your own account and enter your mail because the explanation in the comments is too long and not as important as the explanation provided by the administration

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

22 hours ago, lharost said:

This topic is a few months old and that was a problem that members had months ago when the campaign was not accepting new members and because of that they couldn't link their forum account to the Yobit exchange at that period of time, this topic is now irrelevant as new members now can link their account without any problem.

It would be better if members stop posting here so that the topic goes down so no one gets any misinformation and to reduce spamming.

My dear you are very correct here and my post was not irelevant as you say because I am make it to answer to above my comment and I understand that the topic is old but you say too the same that I did that now we can link the account because I did that I had to offer this to the friend that has a problem. I am agree too that many post must be lock and someone can make misinformation or spam. But we said the same think.

It is so easy. You can just join to airdrop and add referals. Now i just try make money by my dlrs coins and you can do it too. Good luck. 

On 3/30/2020 at 3:19 AM, Roxy123 said:

My sincere greetings and congratulations to all users of the Cryptocurrency family. Two hours, I joined crypto currency. But I can't add my email address to the cryptocurrency campaign on the yobit exchange. What can I do now?

✌️Thank you all.. 

I don't understand what you are trying to say. But I can share some information on how to connect your cryptotalk account to yobit exchanger to get the rewards. First create an account on the exchanger and then go to this address: https://yobit.net/en/paybyposts

After that put your email and submit it. It will connect your cryptotalk account to yobit exchanger.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

Friend, I don't remember the exact moment, but if I'm not mistaken, the forum closed registration, and now, many newcomers could not write posts, as well as somehow develop and advance! Of course, with the release of some updates, you can easily register, and confirm your account, and strive for development!

I have the same problem as everyone and my registration in cryptotalk was since I registered in yobit. Hopefully everything goes well.

On 3/30/2020 at 12:19 AM, Roxy123 said:

✌️Thank you all.. 

You can try to learn about what is this forum about, what is the function of Yobit. Try to learn in the forum, then decide what do you want to do. And be sure if its related to cryptocurrencies, you can do it in here and in the Yobit.net. 

On 3/30/2020 at 5:19 AM, Roxy123 said:

✌️Thank you all.. 

Hi,  it seems you've gotten most of the answers you need. I just want to reiterate the importance of creating quality topics and only commenting on quality topics, to avoid post removal 

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

I am pretty much sure that the problem is solved now. This happens maybe due to some cleaning process or any other procedure that the platform is going to through. Just wait and eventually you will be able to solve your shoes. in this platform it is necessary that the users have patience even when it comes to content creation.

Yes, Yobit has stopped accepting new members and linking accounts, as well as stopping registration of new members in Crypto Talk for some months due to the violation of the rules massively by most of the members and therefore many accounts were banned and also a new payment system was created which prevented spammers from earning money.  Random, but now there is no problem registering or linking the account on Yobit.  You have to write good posts and have a reputation in order to earn money from Crypto Talk.

I also have the same problem. I am also a beginner. I think cryptotalk is not currently accepting newbies. This problem may be temporary and it will be solved in future. You just have to do the task of 30 post in a day.

The bonus campaign was suspended during that period, now a new bonus campaign has been started. All you have to do is go to the YOBIT platform and enter your email again.

You should follow the steps explained in the signature campaign flyer carefully. Because you have to fill in your information and make sure of it well, and you have to put your email in the designated form because notifications and alerts about the campaign will reach it.

• +3 1

After you have created your yobit account and crypto talk account just go to yobit panel and select your name. A Little drop down menu will appear. Go and select crypto talk campaign. You will be asked to input your email and select save. From here you should be added tp the campaign. Make your first 100 posts and start earning but make sure your posts are relevant contents or you will be banned for spamming

On 3/30/2020 at 4:19 AM, Roxy123 said:

✌️Thank you all.. 

There are times when the CryptoTalk campaign can no longer accept members and limits campaign followers. For that, wait until the campaign reopens, you won't regret joining the CryptoTalk campaign because this campaign really pays us in satoshi, don't worry.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

On 3/30/2020 at 4:15 PM, Honny143 said:

Unfortunately all new members face this problem, this forum not allows to join this pay per post campaign, but don't worry first complete your 100 post task,and build your rank better, I think some time later this from take any action and allows to join in campaign, so work hard good luck.

You have posted the topic long time ago, but what in the quotation said was true, in the meantime you need first to complete the compulsory 100 posts since it has no payment yet. Also since you have posted this topic on March then I would say that now you can connect your email in Yobit, so that you can get your payment. But I think with your current number of post, you have already gives up and didn't wait. 

Great my mate. Welcome to the forum. I really think this platform is going improve your knowledge and skills and thereby earn you good reputation and money. I wish you all luck and hope you follow rules and regulations and succeed here.

Hello dear colleagues I can only suggest in the meantime a new campaign is opened is to obtain information from studying in this great forum to obtain more reputation for the moment that it is updated and new companies open to start earning
Big winnings for the whole community
And a big greeting

Those are very easy , you either buy those that have innitial purchase order and or you either follow the instructions that are given if you want to get free, one of the esiest and the biggest this year is that of uniswap and all you had to do is to have used uniswap and you got 2400$

• +2 1

All new members face this problem. At this moment this forum is not allows to join pay per post campaign. Do not worry first complete hundred post.After some times they will allow the new members 

• +1 1