The fate of bitcoin due to COVID 19 catastrophe - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
guatazoo

The fate of bitcoin due to COVID 19 catastrophe

I hope you didn't make a mistake to sell with prices so low. This is a noob mistake to make to get caught in panic and sell when the smart money is buying from the scared investors. You have to change how your brain works in crypto to succeed.

• +3 1

Le sort de bitcoin n'est pas l'ai ou coronavirus mais si les grands poisson qui profite de la situation comme la dernière fois 

I am reading this post on October 11, 2020 and clearly the fall of bitcoin in March was due to the outbreak of covid 19. Then we had a recovery and currently the price of bitcoin is at 11 thousand dollars, a very good price as a result of what What's happening in the world. I also believe that when the pandemic ends, we will have a massive rise in all cryptocurrencies, not only bitcoin but it will strengthen the price of all. This is also going to bring a new wave of very good projects based on blockchain technology, I have no doubt that we are facing the revolution of this century

I looked at the bitcoin chart for the first time during this summer and I was impressed by the quickness to recover from the gap inflicted by corona earlier this year. Bitcoin is looking very strong and I think that it has a lot to give and keep price rising for many years.

• +2 1

The fate is that noobs sold again at the bottom because they don't know anything as usual and only chads bought and profited. So be the poor guy and sell your Bitcoin to the whales with 60-70% loss because a virus scared you.

• +3 1

The fate of the BTC is going to be tremendous because it is not the end but the takeoff to the moon ... this phrase may seem fantasy but time will tell.

I do not have a crystal ball but I do not think I am wrong on this serious issue, Bitcoin will rise and rise and rise ...

The BTC before the end of the year will exceed the ceiling of 12,000€:classic_blush:

You already know that I do not give investment advice, ignore me but ... I leave it there:classic_cool:

• +5 1

As always be good and enjoy.:classic_rolleyes:

Bitcoin survived the day. Maybe there will be more problems and perhaps more opportunities. I wonder if another dip happens if it will be bought again or the markets finally crash and wait for the economy to recover. This seems that we are in very bad times today.

• +2 1

If you are new in this field, then I think that you sold what you own of Bitcoin at that downward stage in the market, but if you follow the market always, you will know that the market always goes through several stages and fluctuates between rising and falling, so when the downturn you do not have to sell but rather buy Fill your bags and get ready to go.

When we are in Bitcoin and prices have dropped already we don't consider selling after they dropped but if you think of selling first of all think why you didn't sell before it dropped. So why would you sell at lower? Prices will recover they always do. And if they don't you have lost already why would you sell?

• +1 1

Yes the pandemic of corona virus has effected the world in many aspects, of course the Crypto market was affected but it has recovered and I think it will survive down the future if any thing happened.

• +2 1

"We grow by lifting others"

The price of bitcoin will not be affected by the corona virus, in recent months the price of bitcoin has continued to rise and there is no sign that the Corona virus has affected the price of bitcoin. Therefore, don't panic, save bitcoins and wait for the highest price to get more profit.

• +1 1

If you are in loss and you have bought the Bitcoin and you think you will face loss so it will not happen because if Bitcoin dumping so definitely it will rise up. But it will take some time.

It was the covid that made Bitcoin to drop so much but it was perhaps the same reason that helped it rise again. With the lockdown it was many that finally did research and found Bitcoin again by reading how it works and how it is a very good investment, so we see now more and more entering with millions and billions of fiat currency value.

• +2 1

I hope you didn't sell. It was the recover phase that started when this post was made and while there was fear in the market holding was the best decision wise investors did. Wish you well even if you sold you could rebuy again and you are again in profit as with this price most investors are in profit right now.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think corona virus won't affect the price of bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency because people will still do trading since it can be done just in our home. I think more people will start joining crypto world because many of us will look for an online way to earn money. The more people introduced in crypto world, the more people will be future ready.

• +1 1

The virus created a temporary problem but Bitcoin was on course for the halving so the problem didn't expand further, prices kept rising for all the rest of the year and we are at the top today after having made 500% from the lows at March. It is one of the best performances for Bitcoin for a long time.

• +1 1

On 3/29/2020 at 5:24 PM, Ali_hmwi said:

Nice analysing here and just I want to ask you if today is the end of the week right so if it go up the trend that I see it is trying to stay above it the price will be 6100 to 6800 but do you have for the daily chart if there any style like head and shoulders can be more clear what is the next move of Bitcoin .?

As the Bitcoin is already rising and the other coins price are also increasing on daily basis like the ETH is above the $600 and the LTC and Dash are above $105.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

My friend we all know the situation of this pandemic issue but my advice for you is to keep your bit coin safe make sure you store it well am assuring you that very soon the price will come back to normal so don't loose hope 

• +1 1

You buy when prices drop too much, just because there will always be some buyers and you wait for prices to go up again to sell. If this takes three years you probably lose time and could have invested better. But for most of the world they don't have anything else to invest. Nobody trusts their stock exchanges full with bad companies that are never rising and only a few countries can access the wall street stocks.

Hi my dear friend 

I will suggest you now sale these coins because the price of bit coin is on stable and is very high about approximately 22000$ and it is more enough,in this business there are also fall or increasing in price of bit coin so should remain stable don't make any decision when your mind is upset,move slow but at last you will win the race.

• +2 1

Bitcoin prove itself ones again. Bitcoin price is about 24500$ right now and it's really promising. I think covid-19 couldn't effect bitcoin negatively. It also shows us that bitcoin is much stronger currency. I am not saying go buy bitcoin from those numbers, if you hold bitcoins you can activate stop loss for preventing any huge dumps.

• +3 1

The pandemic have really affect the bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, but bitcoin have resist and rises again which it make good rises more than it has before and set new price record  record in crypto market. 

On 3/29/2020 at 10:49 AM, guatazoo said:

Hello guys! There are something that's I'm too much feard about it, which is bitcoin price fate due to CORONA virus, do you think that's the price of bitcoin may continue to fall massively?. Because I'm holding some of bitcoins, so that's if it will be continue to be falling I want to take the decision of selling it or to still holding till the price recover again.

Hello friend, I think bitcoins will benefit from the current Global pandemic caused by Covid 19 and not continue to fall, the pandemic has led to alot of unemployment crises most people are also shifting asset to Crypto currency exchange value as trading on it doesn't require social contact.

I want to tell you that the Bitcoin is very popular in these days because the physical business are closed due to covid-19 and in this critical situation the number of persons are interested to invest in the cryptocurrency to survive in this critical situation

My friend, in the first quarter of 2020, the Corona virus negatively affected Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, but quickly it did not rise and took a positive trend from the spread of the virus because everyone has become in home and health quarantine and everyone needs work and there is no profit from cryptocurrencies and bitcoin, and then it took a rising trend  As a big thank you