Reasons because cryptotalk is best. - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Reasons because cryptotalk is best.

You are right my friend this forum give us knowledge about crypto trading so that we can become successful crypto traders in the nearest future and the forum also pay us for learning. that is why I also considered cryptotalk as the best site for learning about crypto and other things related to crypto.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

Yes cryptotalk is very best I really like it you know first of all I have learn a gigantic knowledge from this forum that I'm so happy now because this knowledge is very essential and also I'm a student and I have earn from this site for my study..

• Useful or interesting 1

Cryptotalk has so many positives and I can't find even one negative and comparing it with other forums it is the best! I can say that I find all you said to be true and I'm only a few days here but I found friends and a very good environment where we can learn and discuss the issues and interesting things we learn about cryptocurencies.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Not only this, CryptoTalk also has a very good moderation team that acts as an AntiSpam. Also, this is a place of lots of Crypto Enthusiasts who can help each other.

For me it is the best because I have many gaps with my knowledge of cryptocurrencies and after reading a lot of posts I fill them and my questions are answered. This is the best part that there is feedback and users interact and notify others about good answers they have. It makes me better and I hope to be here for a long time and learn what I have not.

• +1 2

On 7/18/2020 at 4:03 PM, snesan said:

cryptotalk forum is only a best forum for me. we can't compare other forum with Cryptotalk becouse this forum not only helps its users earn but also helps in providing experiences and knowledges about crypto currency . so i like this forum.

Its  true this forum providing lot of useful things for their members, like on one knows crypto knowledge then this forum.great for those members, not only they earns crypto knowledge, but they earns talk tokens per their useful posts, once this talk token launch and gain 001 cents price, then also enough for everyone to earn good profit, so this forum really great us.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It looks great to me, a nice looking forum with many friendly people and many good posts to read, and on top of that a reward for the interesting posts makes it one of the top if not the best forum on cryptocurrencies. Well done and congratulations to the team of cryptotalk for all they created.

• +2 1

I am a new member and don't know if it is the best. It looks ok and has some beauty I don't see else and I try to learn how to use it. But in crypto bitcointalk is still the best. I'm impressed that only in one year cryptotalk reach more than 200.000 members.

• +2 1

15 hours ago, Sykkuno said:

It looks great to me, a nice looking forum with many friendly people and many good posts to read, and on top of that a reward for the interesting posts makes it one of the top if not the best forum on cryptocurrencies. Well done and congratulations to the team of cryptotalk for all they created.

Just the way you said the forum is nice because the oppotunities offered to us are all good since you can earn talkcoin  when you give someone like or dislike and you can as well earn some satoshi when your post receive a positive rating which is why we need to keep posting beneficial stuffs to earn more and take the forum to netx level just like bitcointalk.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Cryptalk is the best platform for making money and learning about cryptocurrency in general.  This is because money can be made by posting money in the cryptotalk forum and knowledge about cryptocurrency can be easily gained.

• +1 1

Yes i agree with you  Because crypto is a great site.  From where we can learn everything and learn and earn.  This site is different from all the earning sites in the world.  We can get acquainted with many friends from now on.  This site is the number one site in the world.

Yes from my point of view cryptotalk gives you the best platform to express your ideas your views and at the same time you learn a lot of things about cryptocurrencies and trading and bitcoins etc.

Yes, the cryptotalk is best among others and it will help us to earn money. You can earn from comments and po topics from cryptotalk. 

• -1 1

Yes!you are right I agree with you.Cryptotalk give us a platform to express our own opinion.We have our own freedom to talk.And also we get money.Money  is the main to we all here.But when we approach here we all become part of here not only for money also to express our own opinions

• +2 1

I can say cryptotalk is the best thing that happen to me this month, I wake up happy since I joined this forum weeks back, I know am learning free through this forum and same time am gaining , that incredible, am happy to be here once more

I think the best quality is that we are trading our free time for knowledge and money, we can learn a lot of things here about Crypto currencies and get paid for it.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

this is a good opinion and of course when we say cryptotalk is the best  we mean it for us because members who work here in the forum must find it the best among the other sites for the time needed and the type of work  and that is including me , it is also the best for beginners to learn more before getting into crypto

Cryptotalk is great when it comes to community discussions. Majority of members in the community are helpful, and share useful and qualitative contents in regular basis, which in-terms helps learners or crypto enthusiasts to get optimum knowledge and information on various topics. Being an active member of the cryptotalk community, I feel delighted to be here, and able to share my ideas and information related to cryptos with community peoples. 

• +2 1

Crypto discuss offers almost all services to be effective just like social media marketing platform's lives, just like we realize each considers that which you have got droughts, and also we all discuss virtually any think of crypto, and also we all acquire fresh close friends by means of this kind of community forum, therefore several professionals to be able to aids once we confront any issue inside investing getting virtually any consider aids being a good friend, therefore I consider this kind of the most effective program to master and also make.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

On 3/29/2020 at 6:48 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Cryptotalk  isbest because  of too many  Reasons. Like

The forum is the first window for beginners and professionals to crypto. It is a good support point for beginners in this field, as it provides good and sufficient information on cryptocurrencies and their various topics. In addition to earning bitcoin and opening the opportunity to learn trading on the yobit platform.

• +2 1

These are very good reasons why i also refer this forum as the best site that pays for publication at the moment because we can earn a lot from the site which is why i choose and think we should give the best of our knowledge towards creating helpful topics and making useful beneficial posts so that the administration will be happy with us just the way they made us by giving us this oppotunities.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course it is a good site and the best site in the arena, but there are some criticisms that I hope you will accept with good intention .. First, working on the mobile version needs improvement because when commenting or publishing new content gives an error message .. Then if you encounter it reminds me of sites before the year 2000 ... we must pay attention to the format, the lines, the options for response and deletion ... they are not unable to develop it, but I do not know the reason for neglecting such important joints

• +1 1

That's true. Cryptotalk is the best site to learn & earn. Also,you can share all of your knowledge & become friendly with the senior members to get all the ideas about trading & crypto.

Cryptotalk is the best place to earn money while acquiring some knowledge in various aspect of crypto such as security, platform to earn, concept and etc. It is the best place to learn if you are newbie like me in crypto world, there are a lot of seniors who made a meaningful topic so don't forget to give them a rating as gratitude to their effort.