Why do i think that this forum is very important for the future of Bitcoin - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Why do i think that this forum is very important for the future of Bitcoin

This forum works in an organized manner and tremendous effort and seeks to provide the best content and abides by the laws and equality without discrimination between one member and another and every day many new members join it

• Useful or interesting 1

On 3/28/2020 at 3:47 PM, Raqeebzy said:

A very good thought we all fail to think about. Cryptotalk and bitcointalk are sites that promotes bitcoin through its members and forum to get more people do cryptocurrency and rewarding us in the process. That's is the main motive of the site that I think. 

Yes I am agree with you dear friend cryptotalk is the best forum for the growth of bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is increasing at this forum and it it will become valuable currency in the future. The rate of bitcoin is highest form all other cryptocurrencies .

This forum is promoting cryptocurrencies  and many people through this forum is starting using crypto and intrested in investing. 

This forum is a marketing site for crypto and yobit on daily basis through exchange eaening thousands of dollar. 

So this forum is of worth for crypto.

As far as I might be concerned, this forum is significant for the eventual fate of bitcoin on the grounds that numerous data about bitcoin are additionally found in this forum. so it implies individuals will profit by this forum to pick up informations here while bringing in cash later on as well.

This foam is about to be future because crypto currency is the future.i am glad to be a part of crypto currency.this form is at the end level of amazed and belive me it will be benifical for all of us,hope you will get my point that what i am trying to say.

In General, I believe that thanks to this forum, many people will love cryptocurrency and bitcoin, and they will begin to use it in their field, to develop. This is really great, and will motivate users to use bitcoin. And if bitcoin has more demand, it means that the rate may become high!

• +2 1

It is very difficult to predict the future of bitcoin from this forum. Because this forum gives us more information about trading and investment in all crypto currencies. Through this forum it can not increase the value of bitcoin.

Great post, you know when I first knew about the forum the first thing that came to my mind is why are they paying people, and what is the point of it, but now as I have spent some time here , I have realized that it is like building an army of people who are aware of the meaning of Cryptocurrency and how to deal with it . The better gain you get from this forum is this knowledge and it super important for the future of Bitcoin or Cryptos in general to have a wide base of people who are familiar with it. 

• +2 1

Relating this forum with the rate of bitcoin is not a very good idea for my part.As we can see the rate of the bitcoin increases or decreases in keeping with the trend of the trading.That's why I don't think that this woman effects the fee of bitcoin in any-way

Keeping bitcoins ... is an essential thing that everyone must start doing in order to ensure a good future ... even if their sums are small, with time they will grow.
The people who acquire Bitcoin in the world have become billionaires by keeping simple values ... until I grow up
During a decade and a half, the value of Bitcoin jumped from $ 50 to $ 19,400
This means more than 380 times
Imagine if you had 0.02 bitcoins that were previously worth $ 1
As for now, $ 388
This is for a very small sum ... so what if you have 6 or 7 bitcoins and keep them for another 10 years? .

• +2 1

I think Cryptotalk forum is a potentially bridge between inexperienced people and whole cryptocurrency sphere, not only bitcoin. It's one of the biggest crypto forums and when crypto will be adopted broader, many people will come here to get knowledge about crypto 

This forum helps a lot in promoting bitcoin and helping a lot of people get to know this new technology. And to be honest since there is not much promotion of crypto in many areas as it is prohibited then i think this forum and many other would help a lot in the growth of bitcoin.

The forums that are talking about crypto currencies are becoming essential to educate all kinds of users about crypto currencies and fiat currencies as well. The thoughts and ideas of the experienced users in this forum are enough to be the basis of our understanding to know more a lot about crypto currency. However, we need to verify it as well so that we would be able to judge any information that we get whether it is fraud or useful enough to be absorbed by us. The knowledge that we have about technology and economics is what we needed when it comes to crypto currency since we are talking about assets and computers in this aspect that is why we should be knowledgeable in those two.

Cryptotalk isn't just for acquiring reason however fundamental motivation behind this discussion and procuring compaign is to give the occasion to individuals to find out about bitcoin and cryptographic forms of money. What's more, make the intrest of individuals into exchanging digital currencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have given enough explanation about the bitcoin that has grown and grown with the amount of people who are here. As a beginner, I badly need this amount of information to follow my career here.

The world is changing the people tried to understand why bitcoin is a very popular digital coin in this days, there are people that doesnt has any idea about cryptos and this forum everybody can learn about it and is free, in the other hand you can earn money also that factastic and realistic, I hope that this community can grow up much more and the people understand that bitcoin is thier freedom, just need to learn how this world is working now.

• +1 2

On 3/28/2020 at 2:58 AM, rekter said:

We are at the point of history where BTC is getting to be globally adopted currency instead of being an obscure thing that's used by a few geeks out there. And that means we need more new users for it.

This forum connects an important sector of public, because have seen way more newcomers in this forum that know nothing about cryptocurrencies then in anywhere before, and that's a good thing because by rewarding them Cryptotalk is giving them a motivation to learn how to sell, buy, transfer and talk about Bitcoin and just using it is fastest way to learn the basics. Also, that  information sticks with them for the rest of their lives, in fact, and they can now teach others about it too.

While we have financial sectors pouring money into cryptos now, i see equally important that we have more newbs, unbanked people, people living under oppression, new people who haven't ever used cryptos before to gain their financial freedom via BTC.

I have come to accept that not everyone needs to know what happens under the hood of BTC. I mean people have been using fiat money for years and not a lot of people even know why that's worth something or how it works either. Even just learning how to turn BTC to USD or vice versa and moving it is an essential information.

There is a real possibility that BTC will be hoarded by richest people in the future because poor and new people are selling their rewards even now while we are at the bottom. But at least forums like this gives people a change to be a part of the future if they choose to save some of their btc.

We are always lucky to be among members of this forum , this forum offers us to earn bitcoin for the work we do in the future the more the price of bitcoin increases the higher the chance we have in accumulating bitcoin.

• +2 1

Even the small things like teaching the use of exchanges, trading, wallets and just the basics is really important and probably too many have learned all this from the forum, I think it is really important what Crypotalk is doing and should be acknowledged and promoted by the crypto world, although the other forum is feeling the competition and still has a lot of backing to keep doing a bad job at bringing beginners in Bitcoin.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Despite the fact that BTC is not generally acceptable in the hole word. I believe with time, it will one day be accepted and become one of the best coins in the hole word. My reason of saying this  is the way people are getting involved in the trading of bitcoins day in and out. @Shantos

• +1 1

Cryptotalk is a great platform to earn money. This currency

gives us many opportunity to earn.for the better future it is

very important. Cryptotalk is very helpful for the people and

That’s why it is very popular. And bitcoin is allso very helpful.

It is valuable for everyone. I have many bitcoin.i am allso earn

from this.we allso learn about bitcoin which help us in future. 

Thank you.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes we can say that this forum can play an important rule as we all know that this is the platform where discussions are made over bitcoin and this forum is gaining popularity all over the world and no doubt it also stick those who have no interest in Cryptocurrencies and remember it pays that makes it awesome

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Abideen said:

Despite the fact that BTC is not generally acceptable in the hole word. I believe with time, it will one day be accepted and become one of the best coins in the hole word. My reason of saying this  is the way people are getting involved in the trading of bitcoins day in and out. @Shantos

Bitcoin have really grown in value and popularity in this few days.  This forum has really help the development of bitcoin. I dont have much idea on bitcoin if not when I came here. Bitcoin will soon be accepted all over the world. Its everyone's dream to own a bitcoin.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yes, my friends, it is very important because it contains a lot of organized information and information related to crypto systems and digital currencies

6 hours ago, Abideen said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan Not only how people are getting involved in it, there are also very prominent companies that are legalising the use of cryptocurrencies, and also I read about some countries that are considering the possibility of making cryptocurrency there second means of exchange. @Abideen

Edited by Shantos
  • +1 1

3 hours ago, Shantos said:

@Jaafar Fahad Hassan Not only how people are getting involved in it, there are also very prominent companies that are legalising the use of cryptocurrencies, and also I read about some countries that are considering the possibility of making cryptocurrency there second means of exchange. @Abideen

Wow that would be great and a very big development for crypto world, and also that will be a good move if really what you said is true,many members that store cryptocurrency or trade it will be excited by this kind of news