Why do i think that this forum is very important for the future of Bitcoin - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Why do i think that this forum is very important for the future of Bitcoin

Because this forum helps a lots of people to open up their mind to the world of crypto specially the use of bitcoin. This forum is the best source of information and knowledge about cryptocurrency.

On 7/8/2020 at 10:16 AM, Lexfi said:

Because this forum helps a lots of people to open up their mind to the world of crypto specially the use of bitcoin. 

This forum is not bias, it opens the mind of people to be opened to all cryptocurrencies  not only bitcoin. 

The for um really helping, exposing cryptocurrencies  to its members, this is a great idea to help many lives. 

that's absolutely true this forum is very similar to bitcointalk which is one of the largest forum for discussion about bitcoin and other new cryptocurrency so I think this forum has very bright future as bitcointalk has 

• Useful or interesting 1

Since the rise of Bitcoin and its importance increases day after day as well as its value, and after several years of its emergence, many forums have emerged, the most famous of which is Bitcoin Talk, and it continues to this day, but Crypto Talk has made a change and made Bitcoin in everyone’s forum, in effect unlike Bitcoin Talk and attracted many to it because of the work style and easy conditions compared to the forum The other, and that the continuation of Cryptotalk in the future will make it one of the most important global platforms that attract entrepreneurs and users and will have a real impact in the market and in the marketing and price of currencies.

There are a lot of discussion about Cryptocurrency and bitcoin at large in the forum which many people see and read especially those that are new to the system, for that I think this forum is spreading to the world what Cryptocurrency and bitcoin is all about and I can also see some improvements because many people are joining to learn about bitcoin everyday.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes, the world is moving towards adopting Bitcoin as the base currency in most fields.
I used bitcoin and found it easy to use for buying and selling even easier than with credit cards.

As a forum it is one of the best and compared to bitcointalk. There are other forums too about cryptocurrencies but they do not reach close to cryptotalk. The model of this forum is what helps bitcoin and I think too that it has its importance and it should be recognized for making crypto known.

This forum had prove to be the driven force behind the promotion for BTC and the world of Crypto currencies system, the forum is still new compare to Bitcoin talk and others but the population and good numbers of people it's has successfully exposed to the world of digital Crypto currencies is incomparable to any other platforms. Cryptotalk forum is the institution that iron and shaping my thinking, keep me focus in Crypto world.

• +2 1

Форум cryptotalk дает много ценной информации как о биткойне так и о других криптовалютах.Это является общим познанием о такой ценности вида валют

As for me I am joined this forum to learn about crypto but I was in crypto trading before joined.

am also thinking that every beginner will find this forum better for this reason because when we are want to try something new, we are always more interested if we can try without spending money first. It is like a test to see how to use this.

Edited by Mella

This post would have saved a lot of people back in March if they were thinking of selling. I wasn't in this forum active but I was considered selling as it was looking very bad. Very good advice from experience and understanding of the crypto markets.

• +1 1

On 28.03.2020 at 11:58, rekter said:

We are at the point of history where BTC is getting to be globally adopted currency instead of being an obscure thing that's used by a few geeks out there. And that means we need more new users for it.

This forum connects an important sector of public, because have seen way more newcomers in this forum that know nothing about cryptocurrencies then in anywhere before, and that's a good thing because by rewarding them Cryptotalk is giving them a motivation to learn how to sell, buy, transfer and talk about Bitcoin and just using it is fastest way to learn the basics. Also, that  information sticks with them for the rest of their lives, in fact, and they can now teach others about it too.

While we have financial sectors pouring money into cryptos now, i see equally important that we have more newbs, unbanked people, people living under oppression, new people who haven't ever used cryptos before to gain their financial freedom via BTC.

I have come to accept that not everyone needs to know what happens under the hood of BTC. I mean people have been using fiat money for years and not a lot of people even know why that's worth something or how it works either. Even just learning how to turn BTC to USD or vice versa and moving it is an essential information.

There is a real possibility that BTC will be hoarded by richest people in the future because poor and new people are selling their rewards even now while we are at the bottom. But at least forums like this gives people a change to be a part of the future if they choose to save some of their btc.

you are right, I also think so, because people who are really very important for cryptocurrency robots in general gather here. there is a powerful community that will give rise to more than one coin and if we were sensibly organized, we could help each other make good money.

On 02.10.2020 at 15:21, Al3xnicon said:

Форум cryptotalk дает много ценной информации как о биткойне так и о других криптовалютах.Это является общим познанием о такой ценности вида валют

это кладезь знаний для новичков просто находка которой стоит воспользоватся и я зашла сюда под акцию но не выгонишь меня уже ничем и никак.тут можно очень многому научится и познакомится с очень хорошими людьми.Опытными и мудрыми.Я надеюсь тут есть люди которые обучают ти дают старт новичкам.

This forum is the best of all for cryptocurrency, and the reason is that you can earn money and learn new things and share your experience with other forum users and part of the financial world.

On 3/28/2020 at 4:58 AM, rekter said:

We are at the point of history where BTC is getting to be globally adopted currency instead of being an obscure thing that's used by a few geeks out there. And that means we need more new users for it.

This forum connects an important sector of public, because have seen way more newcomers in this forum that know nothing about cryptocurrencies then in anywhere before, and that's a good thing because by rewarding them Cryptotalk is giving them a motivation to learn how to sell, buy, transfer and talk about Bitcoin and just using it is fastest way to learn the basics. Also, that  information sticks with them for the rest of their lives, in fact, and they can now teach others about it too.

While we have financial sectors pouring money into cryptos now, i see equally important that we have more newbs, unbanked people, people living under oppression, new people who haven't ever used cryptos before to gain their financial freedom via BTC.

I have come to accept that not everyone needs to know what happens under the hood of BTC. I mean people have been using fiat money for years and not a lot of people even know why that's worth something or how it works either. Even just learning how to turn BTC to USD or vice versa and moving it is an essential information.

There is a real possibility that BTC will be hoarded by richest people in the future because poor and new people are selling their rewards even now while we are at the bottom. But at least forums like this gives people a change to be a part of the future if they choose to save some of their btc.

I agree with your opinion, I think that this forum is very important for the future because we can update ourselves daily and share our experiences and knowledge about cryptomonies, especially about bitcoins, and this will allow us to make better decisions that will allow us to move forward and obtain good profits and also reduce losses.

• +5 1

Friend, the truth, many opinions are exposed here, many connoisseurs of the subject give their opinion and help us to know a little more about the subject and understand it, it helps us to know when and how to invest, using the advice and tips that are discussed in the different questions of the forums, and in the future it will serve us a lot, since the forums are constantly updated with the information of the moment.

Hi, 

Well, much of the current level of popularity that cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin, is experiencing can be attributed to the rave reviews and critiques being meticulously elaborated upon by commenters in forums such as this. In fact, I feel honoured to have joined this forum because of its ability to facilitate the interactions among cultured individuals, intellectuals, and -- dare I say it -- revolutionaries like you guys who believe in a future that holds more promise than today. It goes without saying that you all are pioneers and you should be proud of it. 

Cheers!
@hiroyuki476

I agree with you, cryptotalk has made more new users interested in BTC, this forum has made more people learn about cryptocurrencies, and has given them enough tools to undertake in this world. cryptotalk and bitcointalk the encyclopedias of decentralized finance.

At present there are infinite types of cryptocurrencies that in the future are seeing the results of the increase or decrease of the purchase and sale of them, in the case of bitcoin in this cryptocurrency we see a growth of its transactions producing visualization that we will change our market of buying and selling and managing everything based on cryptocurrencies This allows many of us to obtain learning and economic benefits because we must reinvent ourselves so as not to fall into the attempt

• +5 1

Yes, it is true. Bitcoin is a famous currency that is one of the best currencies currently and has a bright future and we must work more to earn it in this wonderful forum It is our chance to be confident in this forum in order to reach our goal of winning and succeeding in it

• +3 1

It's funny to see this post right now, after the huge influx of new users. But overall, I think that every communication possibility is good for crypto and users of crypto. 

• +3 1

This forum is very useful for the future of bitcoin, as people can get acquainted with the world of cryptocurrency through the forum, become new customers, investors, and all this will have a positive impact on bitcoin.

• +5 1

It is more important to bitcoin´s users, because what we share in this forum is valuable information to take decissions about investment, mining, and other activities that make earn bitcoin. 

• +3 1

This forum is not just useful for the Bitcoin it is very much useful for the users to earn Bitcoin. so far this had been the easiest medium for me to earn Bitcoins through the creation of good quality conduct. it is true that this forum can play a huge role in increasing the demand for Bitcoins and subsequently its value in the future.

• +3 1

On 3/28/2020 at 12:58 PM, rekter said:

The people on all the crypto forums are promoting cryptocurrencies which is a benefit of blockchain based projects, we are still at early age of blockchain. Being of us here in the forums surely important.

• +3 1