Why do i think that this forum is very important for the future of Bitcoin - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rekter

Why do i think that this forum is very important for the future of Bitcoin

We are at the point of history where BTC is getting to be globally adopted currency instead of being an obscure thing that's used by a few geeks out there. And that means we need more new users for it.

This forum connects an important sector of public, because have seen way more newcomers in this forum that know nothing about cryptocurrencies then in anywhere before, and that's a good thing because by rewarding them Cryptotalk is giving them a motivation to learn how to sell, buy, transfer and talk about Bitcoin and just using it is fastest way to learn the basics. Also, that  information sticks with them for the rest of their lives, in fact, and they can now teach others about it too.

While we have financial sectors pouring money into cryptos now, i see equally important that we have more newbs, unbanked people, people living under oppression, new people who haven't ever used cryptos before to gain their financial freedom via BTC.

I have come to accept that not everyone needs to know what happens under the hood of BTC. I mean people have been using fiat money for years and not a lot of people even know why that's worth something or how it works either. Even just learning how to turn BTC to USD or vice versa and moving it is an essential information.

There is a real possibility that BTC will be hoarded by richest people in the future because poor and new people are selling their rewards even now while we are at the bottom. But at least forums like this gives people a change to be a part of the future if they choose to save some of their btc.

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 15
  • -5 1
  • +1 13
  • +2 5
  • +3 5
  • +4 3
  • +5 6

A very good thought we all fail to think about. Cryptotalk and bitcointalk are sites that promotes bitcoin through its members and forum to get more people do cryptocurrency and rewarding us in the process. That's is the main motive of the site that I think. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +5 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In addition to the great benefit that we achieve from this forum, it contains a lot of organized information according to the sections, which we cannot find on other sites, so we must take advantage of this forum and benefit from the experiences presented with it.

This forum is important because it contains very large amounts of information pertaining to the world of cryptography and cryptocurrencies that everyone in this world can benefit from and because of the great advantage that this forum provides, it gets popularity all over the world quickly

• +1 1

Well its because to know what is the news for cryptocurrency fastly by just sharing it by many members in a particular forums, i hope that there are more forums created and having an campaign to get some other friends and also profit.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

16 hours ago, rekter said:

We are at the point of history where BTC is getting to be globally adopted currency instead of being an obscure thing that's used by a few geeks out there. And that means we need more new users for it.

This forum connects an important sector of public, because have seen way more newcomers in this forum that know nothing about cryptocurrencies then in anywhere before, and that's a good thing because by rewarding them Cryptotalk is giving them a motivation to learn how to sell, buy, transfer and talk about Bitcoin and just using it is fastest way to learn the basics. Also, that  information sticks with them for the rest of their lives, in fact, and they can now teach others about it too.

While we have financial sectors pouring money into cryptos now, i see equally important that we have more newbs, unbanked people, people living under oppression, new people who haven't ever used cryptos before to gain their financial freedom via BTC.

I have come to accept that not everyone needs to know what happens under the hood of BTC. I mean people have been using fiat money for years and not a lot of people even know why that's worth something or how it works either. Even just learning how to turn BTC to USD or vice versa and moving it is an essential information.

There is a real possibility that BTC will be hoarded by richest people in the future because poor and new people are selling their rewards even now while we are at the bottom. But at least forums like this gives people a change to be a part of the future if they choose to save some of their btc.

You are right about the forum, cryptotalk is spreading the world of cryptocurrencies in a massive way, but i don't agree with you on unbanked people, virtual currency will not replace fiat currency, but they are complementary.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

4 minutes ago, Zerocrisis said:

virtual currency will not replace fiat currency, but they are complementary.

Yes mate and this will be never happen its because the fiat money is our traditional money which is important for us to buy some things or crypto coins and its better to used this two together.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes you are right this forum plays a very important role in the future of bitcoins by paying us to learn and share information on cryptocurrency and this helps even those who had no interest in crypto to stick around and by this way bitcoin is gaining popularity of which is good for its feature.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

I think that this forum is very  important for the future of bitcoin as it gives users that are not apt with cryptocurrency to learn more about crypto whilst also earnign a bit in crypto as well. This educates people and it will be fundamental that this education will help in integration crypto into many financial infrastructures in the future, especially with it becoming more popular through forums such as this one.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 3/28/2020 at 5:58 PM, rekter said:

This forum can serve in dealing a significant impact to cryptocurrency as a whole if its ideals as stated in your topic can be fully realized. I mean, look at me for an example, before this forum was created, I am one of those who are ignorant of crypto, and now thanks to this forum, I am now as what you all can see. Who knew, right?

Unfortunately, the pay-per-post also serves as a double-edged sword: instead of motivating people for the positive results, for some, it only serves as a method to earn Bitcoins in a cheap and easy way; as some unscrupulous people do it to line their pockets with crypto, and all too often, they do it using any vile means they can think of, just like what we have been witnessing here since the beginning. This can hurt the guests viewing this forum as they are oftentimes forced to deal with a whole mountain of junk instead of being able to see some few tiny specks of badly needed valuable information here.

The ideals of this topic might hopelessly be lost on the individuals who only post here for money, but someone has to say something about it anyway. Glad you did.

Edited by kyoukage01

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

On 3/28/2020 at 12:58 PM, rekter said:

Hello my dear friends.  As you know that this forum offers Bitcoin (the dollar) in exchange for the services that we do (comments - publications). Therefore, it is a major reason in our daily income that will help us to facilitate our lives through the return on work.

• +1 1

This forum is not only important for the bitcoin future, but this is important for all cryptocurrencies in generally. Because if you see mostly of newbies in this forum, they have started to use cryptocurrencies after joined into this forum.

I think all forums existing online related to cryptocurrency play a big role in the future of bitcoin. Becaude forums are the place where newbies come to ask questions and learn new things 

• +4 1

7 minutes ago, Majeshi said:

This forum is very good and has helped bitcoin a lot because it pays us satoshi for our posts and some of us we trade our earnings and grow them more. That means cryptotalk it helps to grow bitcoins.

Those satoshis are nice for the individual forum members, but of course they are a mere drop of water in the ocean.

Maybe they help to increase YObit's trading volumes (so they earn more fees), and they certainly help some poorer members. But I don't think this forum, and the free money, will have much impact on what is happening with Bitcoin.

On 3/28/2020 at 10:58 AM, rekter said:

To be fair, I don't think this forum has any impact on Bitcoin (or crypto currency) development as a whole. We're just too insignificant, even with all the traders and investors among the forum members included.

But you are correct; this forum might make it easy for the ordinary people to get an entry in the crypto space. Bit by bit (or satoshi by satoshi) they can earn something here, which they can invest, trade with, or sell if the need is there.

• Useful or interesting 3

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

On 3/28/2020 at 3:28 PM, rekter said:

Bitcoin and other crypto currency in General will be widely used throughout the internet and the world in the near future for payments, online shopping, bussiness deals, contracts and so on. It is each and everyone responsibility to introduce crypto currency to your loved ones friends and families. For better future.

Relating this forum with the price of bitcoin isn't a good idea in my opinion.As we can see the price of the bitcoin increases or decreases according to the trend of the trading.That's why I don't think that this girl effects the price of bitcoin in any-way.

54 minutes ago, johant123 said:

To be fair, I don't think this forum has any impact on Bitcoin (or crypto currency) development as a whole. We're just too insignificant, even with all the traders and investors among the forum members included.

We have zero effect on development, that's for sure, but i am talking about global adoption. Bitcoin is aimed to be the money of the people, not corporate or governments or rich people. And the best way to balance the wealth inbalance of poor and rich is to give change for unbanked people to change to have cheap value transfer and to be able to bank their own money. It can't be for just highly educated or rich people. Having all kinds of people boarding to crypto is real adoption imho.

And in the world of crypto, the banks are the last ones that will accept and adopt this as a currency or as a digital commodity. It all starts with people demanding the adoption, eventually it's too late for governents and banks to try to fight back.

I know i might sound too idealistic on this.

This forum introduced many newbies to crypto where the know about crypto currency and exchange ,wallet usage and conversion of crypto in to other crypto  currencies and USD.Where they learn about trading ,bounties,Air drops and crypto termanalogies which lead them to hold their coins for Future Bull Run.They understand the market up downs in short this forum built a new breed for crypto currency with feeding them BTC per post .They have the respect them forum and always remember where they started in crypto.This forum Spent huge amount of BTC on his member which can't be seen any where .

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 3/28/2020 at 12:58 PM, rekter said:

Great discussion you made here. Cryptotalk makes beginners love to learn because they will get paid for it. Imagine the benefits of getting paid for learning! That's why Cryptotalk will make a generation of crypto users and they will develop their ability to the maximum level. 

Yes, this is the greatest opportunity that has given us learning and trading with bitcoin, a wonderful thing. I will do my best not to learn everything about trading in general and the cryptocurrency in particular, I want to become a professional.

Edited by Maroua
  • +2 1

I think that this forum is really important in Bitcoin why lets just straught forward because this cryptoforum is one of the foundation and fundamentals of bitcoin by this forum it increase bitcoing currency by sharing comments and feedback to the other user.

• +2 1

On 4/1/2020 at 2:44 PM, rekter said:

We have zero effect on development, that's for sure, but i am talking about global adoption. Bitcoin is aimed to be the money of the people, not corporate or governments or rich people. And the best way to balance the wealth inbalance of poor and rich is to give change for unbanked people to change to have cheap value transfer and to be able to bank their own money. It can't be for just highly educated or rich people. Having all kinds of people boarding to crypto is real adoption imho.

And in the world of crypto, the banks are the last ones that will accept and adopt this as a currency or as a digital commodity. It all starts with people demanding the adoption, eventually it's too late for governents and banks to try to fight back.

I know i might sound too idealistic on this.

Hmm, maybe ... but I am not sure if Bitcoin will be the currency of choice then. I think yes, once a currency is broadly adopted that facilitates fast payments and good scalability. ETH might be a more likely candidate then.

Having a payment and savings solution for those who don't have (access to) bank accounts now, would be very good. I hope that's not too idealistic indeed, but it needs some big parties to get it started (Facebook / Libra, for instance).

• +2 1

Finally a currency which I believe might become a stable coin with a good future (community controlled Ecoin)

Look, read the FAQ, and sign up for free here: https://ecoinofficial.org/referral/n9zk2s0

Many beginners were fears to buy bitcoin for believing that's it might be scam, so this forum it helping more people to start using bitcoin because they got free bitcoins here and they are using it as well.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Actually the system of Crypttalk is wondering to me ,because I am trying to earn from long time ago, but I was not successful to earn but Crypttalk gave this chance to earn easily, so I think Crypttalk is leading an important role to spreading Crypto currency.

• +3 2