Get started in Bitcoin And Blockchain - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Get started in Bitcoin And Blockchain

On 10/17/2019 at 1:38 AM, Donslens10 said:
You can start in the world of crypto, simply reading some good constructive article or simply search chronologically as Blockchain has evolved over time.
It is important that all who wish to enter the crypto world understand the concepts and the idea in general to avoid falling into basic retaliation. Maybe certain bitcoiners will give you explanations about why Bitcoin will replace gold or why the Blockchain is the best existing system.
Try to find simple explanations on how to use Bitcoin, as it is a story, it has images that allow children to quickly identify with the content even an older person.

Crypto is easy to understand and in this field we don't need much time to earn money. It's easy to learn. There are many people who are working on crypto as a full time job holder. Also we can work on it from anywhere in the world.

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

I fully agree with you! After all, I myself started with this, just read some article, participated in airdrop, and I was very much drawn to it! This is really cool, and now I can't even imagine what I would do without cryptocurrency!

• Useful or interesting 1

On 10/17/2019 at 8:02 AM, bentayebsalah said:

It takes experience and knows this area well
It is not like a novice driver like a professional driver
There is a big difference

Yes you are right and the best way to get experience is to try for yourself to trade cryptocurrencies on various trading platforms in order to learn from your mistakes.

It is possible to enter the world of cryptography gradually, it is not necessary to immediately start the risk and successive losses, so it comes to the extent of patience and interest of the person in obtaining cryptocurrencies.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

For you to understand bitcoin or dealing with any other cryptocurrency, you definitely need to make a research and also have an experience about it first. Getting involved in crypto and Blockchain also involves alot of risk but also there is success that comes with it too if you trade or invest carefully. 

On 10/17/2019 at 7:46 AM, Thekingcallme said:

It's not that easy, the road is fraught with risks and problems
Not everyone would do so easily and make millions of dollars

As a beginner it is important to know the road or path to take to fully understand the way in order to understand more about cryptocurrency and we should not be confused about the so many things here in cryptocurrency and it is great to have a great beginning here.

I think personally that if ever you are a newbie who wanted to gain a grasp of knowing what is crypto currency is about, you should invest your time learning what it is about. Do not jump to the paths of earning eagerly because it comes with a risk especially if you are not knowledgeable enough. I think it would be best if somehow you have a basic knowledge about certain things that you wanted to know such as trading, gambling and mining. These three could be your possible source of profit as most of the users in the crypto currency are engaging in to those. The only thing that you need to avoid is the risk which could  be about the accumulation of loss towards your investment, a potential threat to your account or asset, or a hesitant decision making in a certain scenario in the future.

• +1 1

At the beginning, the Internet provides general and superficial information and introduces it to the world of Crypto, and then this forum will enrich it and provide it with a lot of help, knowledge and means to choose a method of work or profit and in this vast world we see and make sure of one thing that opportunities exist and are repeated on a daily basis in various fields.

• +1 1

I started my acquaintance with cryptocurrency with articles in public that explained to me in simple language what blockchain and cryptocurrencies are in General. So you're right, you just need to find the right sources of information.

Blockchain is the best decentralized system currently in our world. It contains security, transparency, anonymity and decentralization features together, and these features make it a unique and desirable business system for the future, and it may be the future.

• +3 1

Starting with Bitcoin is the whitepaper and then the understanding how it works, what the blockchain is and how it helps with decentralization. Also what is the meaning of having a decentralized system and how the blockchain is powering this and in effect gives financial freedom to the users.

• +2 1

Many bitcoiners will say anything so it is not very important to listen to some of them. There are some trying to convince their opinion is the best and push an agenda, perhaps even paid to do that. You have to read about Bitcoin, learn how it works and make your own decisions, forming your opinion.

I recommend reading well and learning more about cryptocurrencies because newbies when entering the world of cryptocurrencies think that in one day you will become a millionaire when it is not like that and that is why people later talk about cryptocurrencies being scams when they are not  This is how newbies should know how a cryptocurrency works, how to invest in cryptocurrencies, how to use exchanges, they have to know more about cryptocurrencies and take into account that they will also have losses and gains.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think to get started in the crypto world we have to follow a lot of campaigns first to earn income, besides that cryptotalk campaigns are a great place to start in the cryptocurrency field. You can learn about the crypto world here starting from Bitcoin, blockchain, trading and exchanges.

• +1 1

I think we should take time and learn about crypto currencies because if their utmost importance. We should learn everything we can do as to get the best out of it. There is no way you will make money with crypto currencies if you don't know anything about it.

Those who made fortunes from Bitcoin in the beginning had luck on their side, but now, after ten years, the matter has changed and it has required greater effort, knowledge and education in a specialized manner, and to achieve profit now, you must learn how to analyze in its various schools in order to be able to secure a good income and this is an example and all other areas need the same thing.

This forum can be a start for learning and making crypto transactions, there is allot of crypto knowledge shared and we can earn some Santosh and talk token which can help us to make some little earning to engage in trading or making investment. 

As this is about getting started in Bitcoin and blockchain, the first thing you should know is to forget the word blockchain as it is used too often in many different reasons except from Bitcoin. It is different term but blockchains are used without cryptocurrencies, and in non decentralized ways too. What we have as important is Bitcoin and the decentralized network.

• +3 1

Yes, I started working in this wonderful forum with confidence and optimism, and I will get distinguished and good results. I will not fail to fulfill my duty and I will achieve my goal that I strive to achieve.

I started with Bitcoin. The blockchain is not hard to understand, it is how the transactions are stored, it is a ledger, like a database but in a certain format different from others. It is used a lot lately and gives value to Bitcoin as it is where all started.

• +1 1

To start making profits, you can see the concept of encrypted transactions and how to make a profit and understand the mechanism of trading, and then you can delve into the methods of analysis, investment and currency collection through various methods that allow this from technical sites or completing tasks on the Internet, which is the most profitable market in my opinion for those who have good capital .

• +1 1

On 10/16/2019 at 10:38 PM, Donslens10 said:

Try to find simple explanations on how to use Bitcoin, as it is a story, it has images that allow children to quickly identify with the content even an older person.

I am think there is no need, if you are know how Bitcoin works you can easily explain to anyone, even older persons or young kids they will understand. I am not knew in beginning and was not able to explain. If you are not know try look at youtube and ask for Bitcoin for beginner, there are many videos that you can find.

• +3 1

On 10/17/2019 at 12:38 AM, Donslens10 said:
You can start in the world of crypto, simply reading some good constructive article or simply search chronologically as Blockchain has evolved over time.
It is important that all who wish to enter the crypto world understand the concepts and the idea in general to avoid falling into basic retaliation. Maybe certain bitcoiners will give you explanations about why Bitcoin will replace gold or why the Blockchain is the best existing system.

Dear it is not so easy like you're telling but nothing is difficult you just have to to hard work if you want and achievement as nothing is easy in the world we have to work of it and then we succeed it so if you want to do this then you have to just focus on it and good your best effort to it and then I am sure you will succeed it.

On 10/16/2019 at 10:38 PM, Donslens10 said:

This post just explains that others will explain to us why Bitcoin is digital gold and the blockchain the best system. Why was this post created and how can we get started as the title suggests this is not to be found here.

The example above doesn't help either as I can't understand what the person here wants to say. 

On 10/17/2019 at 12:38 AM, Donslens10 said:

Its now easy to wrap you head around crypto in the beginning but after continuity you will find it interesting and learn the concept. Then try to make own simple words definition because you cannot explain every time definition of BTC of others in conversation. Learn and process it and then bring out own creativity because you have to someday convey it to others. Work on your basic of crypto. And built up good information about crypto. This could help you in many ways.