Get started in Bitcoin And Blockchain - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Get started in Bitcoin And Blockchain

The easiest thing is to learn the basics about Blockchain and Bitcoin. We can search for this knowledge on the internet, if you do not find an appropriate answer on the internet you can try asking in this forum.

You can start using Bitcoin after complete this step ,Here are four steps to start using Bitcoin ,
Step 1: Create a Bitcoin Wallet.
Step 2: Get Your First Bitcoin.
Step 3: Secure Your Bitcoins.
Step 4: Send and Receive Bitcoin.

I have started work with Cryptocurrency in the years of 2016.I have got idea about cryptocurrency and bitcoin from my best friends.He tell me basic things about crypto and bitcoin

1 hour ago, ShakilA said:

I have started work with Cryptocurrency in the years of 2016.I have got idea about cryptocurrency and bitcoin from my best friends.He tell me basic things about crypto and bitcoin

You got a good friend to be your coach, he had experience and would not wsnt you to lose

Yes that is really good idea. But that is not easy to do. If you do it your life will be change sure. But my recommend is anyone can do this when he know about this matter very well.thanks

As a beginner many challenges is here especially if you have a lack of knowledge in some parts of technology. Maybe, some parts is hard and risky but all in all, the experience is the key and guide to strengthen your strategy. This reading is also part of the practice but still all of the knowledge must be applied in reality.

I think it is not easy to inter in Crypto world. There are lot of project which was fall and now so many altcoin falling and now they trying scam. Blockchain technology is very hard to use with Crypto.

On 10/17/2019 at 3:38 AM, Donslens10 said:
You can start in the world of crypto, simply reading some good constructive article or simply search chronologically as Blockchain has evolved over time.
It is important that all who wish to enter the crypto world understand the concepts and the idea in general to avoid falling into basic retaliation. Maybe certain bitcoiners will give you explanations about why Bitcoin will replace gold or why the Blockchain is the best existing system.
Try to find simple explanations on how to use Bitcoin, as it is a story, it has images that allow children to quickly identify with the content even an older person.

Yes, but its not an easy way. Its because some information found on the internet ate not true or sometimes it is tricky. I mean it has a hidden meaning when you reqd it very carefully.

Ready for learning of market with reading articles and watching videos and getting all good material from YouTube, google and everything from anywhere else. 

Yes you are right but it's not that easy, at least those who are starting to get to know Bitcoin will find out about Blockchain. Blockchain is not a simple knowledge for some people, but the value of Bitcoin makes Blockchain simple .( as needs ) 

On 10/17/2019 at 1:38 AM, Donslens10 said:
You can start in the world of crypto, simply reading some good constructive article or simply search chronologically as Blockchain has evolved over time.
It is important that all who wish to enter the crypto world understand the concepts and the idea in general to avoid falling into basic retaliation. Maybe certain bitcoiners will give you explanations about why Bitcoin will replace gold or why the Blockchain is the best existing system.
Try to find simple explanations on how to use Bitcoin, as it is a story, it has images that allow children to quickly identify with the content even an older person.

Also you can earn from this platform. Here is a lot of way to earn money. Just you need some Knowledge about it. You don't need any experience about it to work here.    

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Proper research should be done in investing in Bitcoin i don't think if anyone read about Bitcoin get how to use Bitcoin they should enter here, they may loss their capital if coins price goes down so proper knowledge is necessary

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

In the crypto sector you will get many works to earn. Here we don't need experience. You just need some knowledge to work here. Many unemployed person get job for crypto.  

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

I am really very happy to join the crypto currency and by earn bitcoin I really feel too much happy I also tell my friend to join the crypto currency......

Obviously, if you required to key in this convergence you ought to educate manually initial for the reason that if you don't be inflicted with any information about I beg your pardon? you were doing, you cannot participate and bit your expertise like in this forum, plus it may affect you your money.

You can join here for some in-depth information and the experiences of some people in the crypto world, most people have a hard time understanding this cryptocurrency, probably because they are old people because they are not known in this age of technology.

If you want more information about bitcoin and other cryptocurrency there are along of wikis available in the internet and most upto date information are found there since its maintain by crypto community. This is the best place for you to learn about the basic of crypto

spacer.png

Crypo create some great opporutnies where we can make our career. Also anyone can work. But in crypto we need some passion to work here. Many people take trading as their profession and full time work. Here they can earn massive income.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

8 hours ago, Rosaline149 said:

There  are already the best articles, tutorials and guidelines in the online so all the things are becoming so easier for us. We can easily start using different wallets , exchange sites just by learning from such online materials but in the case of crypto trading, experience is needed. 

Yes they are so many that are explaining in detailed all about Blockchain that you can learn from.

Crypto world is a road full of risk it's not easy for every uses to enter into the activities very easily they need to research about it and have to gain knowledge of it before entering into an activities with Crypto coins as now blockchain has been evolved so it's more good and also it will be a protection Crypto.

Thank you for this information, I think Bitcoin is the best invention that took place in this era and not only Bitcoin, but blockchain technology.

Actually cryptotalk is the best outsourcing site I have ever seen. And bitcoin is very popular crypto currency. If you invest in bitcoin then you can get a good profit

I agree with you that entering to crypto world very difficult for common people and it will be good if some friends give a piece of advice and it will be better than articles.

Если помог, кликайте на ❤️ справа снизу.😉

Каждый 5 день по 3.5$      👉   Клик

Yes when we start the bitcon in block chain wre collect mony in blobk chai and and we earn mony first start nony that was good bitconin on world and people  earn miny 

Yes ee shoud taje start in bitcon block chai and we take mony inrmthar morm block schai and firs we stsrt momy in the block chain and second we take in form if mony