Get started in Bitcoin And Blockchain - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Donslens10

Get started in Bitcoin And Blockchain

There is no easy way to learn Bitcoin and the blockchain, but I can recommend the best way which is Cryptotalk, as with this forum we keep learning and exploring Bitcoin and the crypto world with communication and correcting one another when we make mistakes in details, although some mistakes are better not be made in a definite way.

Bitcoin and its blockchain are technologies that slowly understood and investors lately have seen the value and given their thumbs up to investing in it, but let us not forget the altcoin opportunities and the possibility of an explosion in prices soon.

Edited by Sykkuno

My friend, I already started with Bitcoin and traded Bitcoin, but I never started on the blockchain platform, and the reason is because it is banned in my country from working as an American source platform, so I recommend Bitcoin, a very cool blockchain platform, but it does not work. Thank you.

Yes, my friend, thank you for this useful information, your post has a lot of new directions, tips and information for beginners, you gave them the subject with a plate of gold, you are really wonderful dear thank you. 

• +5 1

On 10/17/2019 at 1:23 AM, Donslens10 said:

You can start in the world of crypto, simply reading some good constructive article or simply search chronologically as Blockchain has evolved over time.

I started doing crypto by watching many videos in YouTube. Novice people can acquire knowledge by searching free courses in the internet online. Forum like CTT & BTT will be also very useful for novice members in cryptocurrency world to do the crypto in right ways. 

Edited by ShiNorton

We don't have to tell children about Bitcoin, this is not indoctrination, they have to find themselves later when they see the failures of the national currency and how inflation destroys your hard work wealth by holding the money in your bank. 

I agree that we should begin by reading a few articles and watching a few videos, but this route is fraught with dangers and is rife with con artists who prefer to prey on inexperienced people. As a result, if you want to learn, you should go to reputable sites. For example, we can use this forum because it contains a large amount of information that we need to learn all aspects of encryption.

Bitcoin has outperformed all currencies, whether regular or electronic, and even it became like gold in dealing and the best until what made everyone accept it

• +2 1

The goal of each merchant in the cryptographic world is to seek information on how to use bitcoin to double or triple our investments, this is everyone's goal to achieve a good future, the more information we have regarding cryptocurrencies, the better we will grow in In the cryptographic area, the future is uncertain and the truth we have to have is that the more knowledge we have and the more effort we make, we will be prepared for what comes to us.

• +2 1

Start using Bitcoin and Blockchain by first learning the concept of Bitcoin, after that learn how to earn by trading Bitcoin and several other cryptocurrencies. Watch Bitcoin price movements on the Exchange and when you are ready to earn with bitcoin, start trading or investing on the exchange. If you have a knack for Bitcoin trading then you will have an advantage here.

Yes my friend I want to tell you that you should to start the trade of Bitcoin because at this time the price of the big Ben is going high in the market of cryptocurrency and this is a good chance to get the good profit with the Bitcoin trade

Being in the crypto world is one of the best things that have happened to me, learning more every day about how this world is managed and making the most of it has helped me a lot to achieve what is necessary, learning and putting into practice what I have learned can make you profitable and little by little you already need a "formal" job.