Hoes you make investigation about scammers. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

Hoes you make investigation about scammers.

I just go to Bitcoin talk or ask admins from satoshiat group in Telegram they give a big help for us in our Arabic community , so we need always to search about a trusted community for crypto in our country .

• +1 1

Before investing in thorough investigation is essential. I usually find out almost every information and find out very carefully and in great detail. thereby assessing the safety of the project or the money Consulting others is also very good.

• +1 1

Before working with anyone especially if it is online and you are meeting for the first time, do your research well enough so not to fall their victim. Don't be carried away by the offers they make to you and don't release your personal information or information about your wallets.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

I had a lot of successful and failed experiences including that I lost on HYIP sites and succeeded in making profits from trading platforms

• +1 1

THINK POSITIVE

On 4/2/2020 at 1:29 AM, malik6314193 said:

Yes you are right now a days there is alot of spammers and scammers are around us. We just take care about that. Don't participate any event without fully search about. 

I think that the moderators and admininstrators of this group id checking every post so that they a can check everybodys post and they can know if they are spammers or scammers. I think that is great because they can check every post of the people 

• +1 1

I do consider so many factors to detect the scammers in the cryptocurrency world. If some crypto projects is repeatedly asking for us to deposit the amounts to receive their tokens, I do not trust them. If some crypto coins have the zero trading volumes on the exchange, I do not trust them. 

• +2 1

You are right friend, there are many scammers on the internet and they use many ways so that they can steal our money. I make research every time when i need to access any project so that i can be sure if its a scammer project or a real project.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

first i check if the site is new or old enough to be trusted, and then i check the community and users if it's large enough or not, then i may ask about it in some places to be absolutely sure

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

First of all when I`m going to invest in some cryptocurrencies I check them on CoinMarketCap and then I check different reviews on sites, I check ratings on ICO rating sites and every statistics which is available 

• +2 1

On 3/22/2020 at 9:28 PM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  I want you share your experiences in crypto. Every one know that there is big number  of scammers are there  in crypto.  Share your  way of making  investigation  about  sites , exchanges coins etc. Before  investment. How you make you sure  Before  investment. 

There will be a lot of ways to remove scammers from the market. But I think kyc system is the most important to do it. With that we can easily trace any scammer. Because every wallet will be registered.

• +1 1

Online Free  Master will help you to get all online income sites and methods. Show support to Online Free Master.
Visit site for more : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Download HD latest movies without ads from my channel directly : https://t.me/Movies_Bollywood_Hollywood_Tamil

Any site offers profit for investment, it is definitely a fraud and will not last for long, especially if it offers contracts that do not expire and this is through my experience

• +1 1

Life is great and enjoy it

I usually differentiate a scammer website by following some general rules of mine. First of all I check whether the platform is promising some unbelievable benefits then it's probably fake. Then I Google it and look for the replies of Users you have used it.

• +2 1

The first one who contact you and tell you invest with us it's a scammers and dont trust them , block them and never talk with them at all ,this jus an example but there is many scammer way and any one need to be careful with it 

• +1 1

The best way to succeed in investing in cryptocurrencies is to study the projects of companies with these cryptocurrencies.
If you find that one of the currencies has a successful project, you can invest in their currency, but you should study the cryptocurrency market more.

Firstly, plague exists in any place and cannot be restricted to a specific way or method, as they come in different ways In addition to sites and people who impersonate, I think that what happened recently on Twitter with the accounts of the largest platforms and their owners was a style that no one expected, and therefore beware of everything we do not know is a must and important matter.

• +1 1

On 4/4/2020 at 11:48 AM, George10 said:

The best way to investigate about crypto investment site to prove if it's legit or scam is by doing some research on google and see the trust index of the site and how long it has been operating because mostly scam sites they are always recently with a short life span domain.

This is a good advice for us my friend and that is a great idea because you added something that this topic didn't mention about on how can we make some investigation about the scammers. I would remember this advice of yours and I will share it to others.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Unfortunately, the crypto field has become full of scammers and fake sites, especially money-multiplying sites, as most of them are fraudulent operations aimed at stealing your money, so you should be careful and not invest in any site before you make sure that it is 100% safe

At the beginning, when I was a beginner, I would go to experts and ask them my questions, and thus I would get reliable answers. With time and experience gain, we can do our own research to ensure the reliability of the platforms and the safety of the funds on them.

• +2 1

making a research about the official team and the coin and users opinion's are always need to be done whenever dealing with a new currency ,and even after making sure if it is legit or not we need to find out if it worth buying by keeping an eye on the market situation so we don't lose our money for nothing

Yes you are right. There are many fraudsters and scammers in the crypto. We should be very careful about that. If we are new in crypto we should search about any offer before trusting it. Do not participate in any offer if you do not have knowledge about it.

Yes well said their are so many spammers nowadays and we wanted to be very careful about everything we are doing. We must well awared about each things we are doing. 

Every person intending to enter the world of cryptocurrencies and invest in them should research well before investing in any ICO so as not to fall victim to fraud. Personally, I start with the project team and consider that every good ICO should contain experts and professionals with experience in the world of cryptocurrencies and blockchains.

• Useful or interesting 1

You can easily identify scammers.  They will show you different greeds and they will tell you that they are helping to make a profit very easily.  Different sites are making money without doing anything and they will show you a lot of temptation in the inbox.  But they should not fall into the trap of these words in any way.  They may steal your valuable information.

• +2 1

Frankly, the best proof is the experience..you should see a notification of transfer or transfer of money..You can only trust after you see the results. That is why we are looking for people who actually took their fees and then follow their path

Everyone who wants to invest in Crypto currencies should do his own investigation, don't trust people who ask for payments with no proofs to payments.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"