We can criticise any topic? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ch Ayyan

We can criticise any topic?

Yes, your opinion is important, whether it is contradictory or in agreement with the issue, and it must be accepted and working to develop the idea

• Useful or interesting 2

THINK POSITIVE

Yes, everyone has the right to criticize any inappropriate topic, and it is incumbent upon us to criticize topics that contain wrong information in order not to cause harm to users.

• +3 1

Remember the difference from correcting to criticizing, a debate is about correcting, when two points of view collide by difference in how much to the conviction of each person and there comes correction based on information, whether historical or current, this  Forum is for that to debate.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think that Yes, this is allowed by the rules of the forum, you can just explain your point of view to the author of the topic and explain why you think so.

• +2 1

Criticism of one's topic is not a good idea unless if theris suspicious of spamming in his or her post but if not but maybe just errors in words or wrong contributions then I believe instead of criticizing such post atleast we can control the publisher through comments or massages so that next time they can do better that's my opinion thanks.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Sure bro the througt among people vary so yes you can do crirtise the topics and mention the thing that you don't like or the proof that your critising is right.  So never hesitate to give your opinion regarding the post and the content posted.

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Yes my brother this is right ! we have to talk about the topic and we have to know if this information is right or not ! because not all the information here are true .

Yes you can disagree with the creator of topic, as long as your opinion is still well-mannered and not offensive. It is okay to say your opinion because all of us have different experiences and opinion.

You have the right to cite anyone's topic, except for pinned and locked posts. You want to speak up or criticize you can drop emoticons. That is the benefit of the user.

• +3 1

Try to guide others not to criticize harsh and abused words are not allowed and seniors are the facilitators and like teachers take them to right path not to discourge anyone .

Yes I agree with you if any member does not mean the rules or do anything wrong on our site then we should warn them so that they do not make the mistake later.

Yeah criticising any post or reply is our right.The forum also encourages us in this manner that we should stand on own opinion not on others.You can simply disagree with the post you don't like whether it is from the seniors or new.

We can criticize others if tgey are wrong in arguments. If someone post very bad thing then we can give anger reaction to them. If your are not agree with him you can write in comments. 

Yes of course, if you do not agree with the opinion of the author of the topic, you can leave a comment and Express your opinion why you think so.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

everyone can critised.becouse everyone has different way of thinking . they thought that their own point of view.but if you critise on any thing you must have knowledge about that.

Yes, of course, if we disagree with someone, we can criticize their topic, The most important thing is not to break the rules and not to get personal.

Yes, of course, I have seen many people argue (within reason) with the creators of the topics and argue their position, and they were not given warnings by the moderators.

I think that Yes, when I read the rules of the forum, there was nothing written about banning criticism on the forum, what is not prohibited is allowed. 

If you are not agree with the post or any kind of command that has been posted on the photo then fall criticism is only 1 option that you can give it a good or bad reaction. Other than that you can also code and write something but neither be up and confusion is available and I also think that criticism is not necessary they should keep our good work going people will follow.

I think each time you see some misleading topic you should express your opinion and criticize it. You should not let wrong information circulate cause sometimes people lose money because of it. That is what I always do not only in this forum but in each forum I've been. 

• +3 1

Sharing the information that is legal and useful is always admired by anyone. If I post something relevant then no one can criticise it actually. So it is quite important for everyone to understand full information about a topic. But sometimes if the given information is wrong then  any user have the right to criticise it and share the right information. 

• +1 1

Yes you can there is no such restrictions on criticizing any topics from which you are not satisfied or the information provided with that topic is wrong its not that you have to say only for the topic you can be against also.

• +1 1

On 3/21/2020 at 10:08 AM, Ch Ayyan said:

Hi friend  some times we are not agree  to creator of  any topic. We can criticise  that post or not. I found  mostly members  just agree with  all posts if the is topic  is right  or rong.  They don't  think about  it. Give  your  own point  of view we should  critcise or not?

I don't really get your point on your post but based on the title of your post, yes. We could criticize other posts in this forum but make sure with respects and don't start an argument with a certain person because it will just make a mess in the forum. 

• +1 1

Every people in this campaign they are trying their best to make themselves more improve in the cruel so that their contents will be more effective and valuable whenever any new members or other members are seeing it they will get some more benefits and knowledge from your contents so we should not criticize on any content because it's take so much of effort and hard work to make the contents valuable and helpful for each and every people so we should appreciate them and give them some motivation so that they will give more hard work to their contents.

I dont think that criticism of anything that is useful is not at all good. I think that if anything is not as per the standard or requirement then it should be politely conveyed to the concerned party as there is better chance of improvement and people will also like that.